or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

CanJam SoCal 2015, March 28-29, 2015 - Page 2  

post #16 of 1339
I'm in.
post #17 of 1339

Awesome, I am so in. :D

post #18 of 1339

We are in!

PLUSSOUND is a manufacturer of high quality audio amplifiers and custom audio cables for headphones and in-ear monitors. All products are designed...
post #19 of 1339

Ok, I know I have been out of the loop a bit recently, but this is a must!  I am in for sure :)

post #20 of 1339
Quote:
Originally Posted by morserotonin View Post

Ok, I know I have been out of the loop a bit recently, but this is a must!  I am in for sure smily_headphones1.gif

Yay, I have missed you man. Welcome Back to the land of the Wallet eating.
post #21 of 1339
Quote:
Originally Posted by morserotonin View Post
 

Ok, I know I have been out of the loop a bit recently, but this is a must!  I am in for sure :)

 

YAY!!

post #22 of 1339
since I'm local, I'm already there!
post #23 of 1339

Sounds great! I'll come. First SoCal meet for me, too!

post #24 of 1339

I have a feeling that the SHaG is going to be TRULY EPIC this time around.  :smile:


Home of the Liquid Carbon, Liquid Crimson, Liquid Glass, Liquid Gold and
Liquid Lightning headphone amplifiers... and the upcoming Liquid Spark!

post #25 of 1339

I was just at the South Coast Plaza yesterday, so now the next So. Cal. Head-Fi meet is right next door?  Whew, looking forward to this for sure!  This is a great chance for others around the world to come to the Orange County/L.A. area to vacation at the beach, see the local sights, and have a grand time at the So. Cal. CanJam.  Thanks to everyone who is putting this together! :etysmile: :gs1000smile: 


Edited by moedawg140 - 11/5/14 at 1:51pm
post #26 of 1339
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenpchi View Post
 

I have a feeling that the SHaG is going to be TRULY EPIC this time around.  :smile:

 

It will SHaGadelic, no doubt! :D

post #27 of 1339
Quote:
Originally Posted by moedawg140 View Post
 

I was just at the South Coast Plaza yesterday, so now the next So. Cal. Head-Fi meet is right next door?  Whew, looking forward to this for sure!  This is a great chance for others around the world to come to the Orange County/L.A. area to vacation at the beach, see the local sights, and have a grand time at the So. Cal. CanJam.  Thanks to everyone who is putting this together! :etysmile: :gs1000smile:

 

Wait, you weren't at the last one at the Westin? I know you were at the Woodland Hills meet, right?

post #28 of 1339
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill-P View Post
 

Sounds great! I'll come. First SoCal meet for me, too!

 

Cool! Looks like we may need to organize a Bay Area party bus!!

post #29 of 1339
I'm going to be there for sure!!!
post #30 of 1339
Quote:
Originally Posted by third_eye View Post
 

 

Cool! Looks like we may need to organize a Bay Area party bus!!

 

That would be great! I was also going to ask for group room reservations, too, since I do intend on staying the whole 2 days.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked