Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Fidue A71 Dual Dynamic - Impressions Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Fidue A71 Dual Dynamic - Impressions Thread - Page 9

post #121 of 353
Quote:
Originally Posted by djvkool View Post
 


Welcome mate, good to have you in the circle :wink_face:

 

I thought that you were going to wait until H20, Brooko, and d marc0 chime in, but really good to see you took the plunge, and were not dissapointed.

 

I was pretty much convinced already between you, Danny, mochill and drbluenewmexico, not to mention the not so veiled seeming enthusiasm coming from H20 and Brooko. So it was gonna happen, and the lendmeurears sale was the last straw :-)

 

As long as they don't degrade with burn in, I'm happy!

post #122 of 353
Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes world View Post
 

 

I was pretty much convinced already between you, Danny, mochill and drbluenewmexico, not to mention the not so veiled seeming enthusiasm coming from H20 and Brooko. So it was gonna happen, and the lendmeurears sale was the last straw :-)

 

As long as they don't degrade with burn in, I'm happy!



A71 will fit well with your music genres Wayne, anything from Ektoplazm is right in A71's firing range. These are albums I've been using to test A71, for those who don't know about Ektoplazm its a great site with lots of free electronic, ambient, (many EDM genres) on tap for free. 

 

post #123 of 353
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post
 



A71 will fit well with your music genres Wayne, anything from Ektoplazm is right in A71's firing range. These are albums I've been using to test A71, for those who don't know about Ektoplazm its a great site with lots of free electronic, ambient, (many EDM genres) on tap for free. 

 


I'm still in awe to your 10,000+ posts...

 

*Bow down*

 

;)

post #124 of 353
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post

A71 will fit well with your music genres Wayne, anything from Ektoplazm is right in A71's firing range. These are albums I've been using to test A71, for those who don't know about Ektoplazm its a great site with lots of free electronic, ambient, (many EDM genres) on tap for free.

Yes, ektoplazm and trance will be great with the a71's. Right now they are passing Yes's Close to the Edge test rather friggin' well :-)
post #125 of 353
Quote:
Originally Posted by djvkool View Post
 


I'm still in awe to your 10,000+ posts...

 

*Bow down*

 

;)

 

He's always been a "yapper" :D

post #126 of 353

Seriously consider these as a Christmas gift from me to me. I need a travel earphone and the Dunu 2000's I have are now fragile due to a mishap. Anyway can anyone chime in more on the mid range I need a non veiled midrange and forward if possible ? 

 

From what I've read they sound like what I'm looking for has anyone got the ATH-IM50 for a touch of comparison. 

 

Thanks guys.

post #127 of 353

My A71's came today....I have absolute zero regrets on the buy. Excellent, clear, detailed sound. A somewhat difficult fit for my ears, but hopefully that will improve trying different tips. I can't believe that I paid only $80 for them.....a bargain!!

post #128 of 353

Any idea what Comply Tip fits the A71 ?

post #129 of 353
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dnun8086 View Post
 

Seriously consider these as a Christmas gift from me to me. I need a travel earphone and the Dunu 2000's I have are now fragile due to a mishap. Anyway can anyone chime in more on the mid range I need a non veiled midrange and forward if possible ? 

 

From what I've read they sound like what I'm looking for has anyone got the ATH-IM50 for a touch of comparison. 

 

Thanks guys.

there is no veil whatsoever, amazingly detailed midrange/vocal, and depending on the tips used, it can be perceived as a little bit mid-forward

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtar View Post
 

My A71's came today....I have absolute zero regrets on the buy. Excellent, clear, detailed sound. A somewhat difficult fit for my ears, but hopefully that will improve trying different tips. I can't believe that I paid only $80 for them.....a bargain!!

Absolutely, I think honestly, this can go down as one of the best value IEM of 2014, in terms of price vs performance

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidNighTempest View Post
 

Any idea what Comply Tip fits the A71 ?

The 400 or 500 will fit nicely

post #130 of 353
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooko View Post
 

 

He's always been a "yapper" :D

 

He's in the league of the elites...:bigsmile_face:

post #131 of 353

Do you happen to know the different between the two T400 & T500 Comply Tips?

post #132 of 353
Quote:
Originally Posted by djvkool View Post
 

there is no veil whatsoever, amazingly detailed midrange/vocal, and depending on the tips used, it can be perceived as a little bit mid-forward

 

Absolutely, I think honestly, this can go down as one of the best value IEM of 2014, in terms of price vs performance

The 400 or 500 will fit nicely


I checked comply's site and used their tip finder. Unfortunately, the A71 wasn't listed. The A83 was listed.....the 400's were recommended. So, I'm assuming that the A71 may also take the same tips. 

 

djvkool: Where did you get your info about the 400 or 500 fitting nicely?.....personal experience, or from info elsewhere?

post #133 of 353

The T400s fit.  I've been using them ;)

post #134 of 353
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rtar View Post
 


I checked comply's site and used their tip finder. Unfortunately, the A71 wasn't listed. The A83 was listed.....the 400's were recommended. So, I'm assuming that the A71 may also take the same tips. 

 

djvkool: Where did you get your info about the 400 or 500 fitting nicely?.....personal experience, or from info elsewhere?


I've tried them all on; the 200/400/500.

 

The 200 is a bit tight, but 400 and 500 fit nicely

post #135 of 353
Quote:
Originally Posted by djvkool View Post
 


I've tried them all on; the 200/400/500.

 

The 200 is a bit tight, but 400 and 500 fit nicely

Thanks, djvkool  & Brooko

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Fidue A71 Dual Dynamic - Impressions Thread