once again we're having another Can Con thanks to pkwak.
30 November, 2014 from 10:30am to 5:30pm at the Epping Creative Centre,
26 Stanley Road, Epping
Cost: There is a cost of $20 per person just like previous Can Cons which covers venue hire, tea and lunch :)
Could people also explicitly tell us if they're attending or maybe please? Some of the posts seem a bit ambiguous, thanks.
If I've missed you on the list, feel free to message me or just to post again.
Typical rules apply, as more info comes in, this thread will be updated.
If the meet goes ahead, I'll be updating the thread with people's gear :)
Thanks Sefu from Minidisc AU for bringing a ton of top notch gear to the meet including
AKG K712 Pro
Sennheiser HD800 with Balanced Cables
Sennheiser HD650 with Balanced Cables
B&W P5 Series 2
Beyerdynamic DT 1350
Audio-Technica ATH ESW9
Sony EX-1000 (maybe)
JH 13 Pro
Sennheiser HDVD 800
iFi iDSD Micro
Resonessence Labs Invicta Dac
Cypher Labs Theorem 720
Audio-GD NFB 12
Little Dot 1+
HeadAmp GS-X mk2
Astell&Kern AK120 MK2
Cowon Plenue P1
The preliminary rules are:
1. I'll contact the pre-registered attendees to get the Name, Address, Email, Contact number on Tue before the Meet, and when provided will respond with the venue details.
2. At the meet, you would be required to provide a valid photo id when registering at the registration table. Your valid photo id will be cross checked with the details provided prior to the meet. (the info aside from your name and forum id will be burnt within a few days of the meet). For vendors - you can give them your details if you wish separately?
3. You should bring an extension cord or power board if you can (along with other cables necessary for your setup)
4. Please be careful and respect other member`s properties, ask before you pull a phone out of a plug – some amps if they are not powered down before inserting or pulling out a jack have the potential to blow. Again be very careful.
5. Be on the watch out for power cords and headphone cable on the floor and tables, you can easily knock over equipment, or hurt yourself – if this is your first meet be weary the floor will be littered with cable.
6. Please restrict consumption of food or drinks to the designated place ONLY and place all rubbish in the plastic bags provided. PLEASE also wash your hands if it is dirty before touching anything.
7. No wet hair, or put anything in their hair at all (e.g. wax, gel, mousse etc) (Will be refused entry). Strong aftershave or deodorant are also not good. Also, clean in and around your ears. Nobody wants their cans covered with earwax.
8. No need to panic or spoil the mood (it's unlikely I'll run off with your 10kg amp) - but leaving keys, wallets or expensive IEMs unattended might not be a good idea
9. You must wear the name tag at all times.
Thanks Joe, this is an adorable pic ~syNRG
Edited by syNRG - 11/26/14 at 3:26pm