Taken straight from their website :
|High quality 24bit 192kHz stereo Audio/MIDI interface with swappable I/O socket
Juli@, a PCI based 2-in 2 out audio & MIDI interface. Juli@ provides 24-bit/192kHz recording quality with S/PDIF digital I/O and 16 channels of MIDI. Juli@ is equipped with RCA (unbalanced) and TRS (balanced) connectors at both ends of its unique swappable I/O socket.
User can select his prefered configuration
simply by turning around the analog part of the PCB. The digital and analog parts are totally separate as they are placed on two different PCBs, providing excellent audio quality. This makes Juli@ a new reference for audio quality in this price range of audio interfaces.
the main going thing about this card appears to be the ability to swap the 'interface add-on module' to chose between RCA and TRS - no idea what thats supposed to do tho
all this makes me believe the card is more of recording oriented piece of hardware more so than it is for quality music playback. the manufacturer claims the card is superior to all other competitors, but only time will tell...
i am sure you guys have already read this, but here it goes again :
- DirectWIRE 3.0 support
- high quality 24-bit 192kHz ADC: 114dB dynamic range
- high quality 24-bit 192kHz DAC: 112dB dynamic range
- 2 anlog inputs and 2 analog outputs with unique swappable I/O socket design: users can choose between unbalanced RCA I/O (-10dBV) and Balanced TRS I/O (+4dBu)
- Built in digital optical output - 5.1 Dolby digital support
- Digital coaxial I/O (with support for up to 192kHz) - 5.1 Dolby digital support
- MIDI I/O with 1 input and 1 output
- Complete internal digital mixer – enables to monitor digital I/O as well
- PCI compatibility – designed to suit for +3.3V and/or +5V PCI slots
- EWDM driver support for Windows 98SE/ME/2000 and XP