- 3,351 Posts. Joined 7/2012
- Location: Lenexa, KS
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBlue Microphonestagged by joe, 11/18/14
- productBlue Microphones Mo-Fi Powered High-Fidelity Headphones with Integrated Audiophile Amplifiertagged by joe, 11/18/14
- productHiFiMAN HE-560tagged by nightmancometh, 9/12/14
- productV-MODA XStagged by nightmancometh, 9/12/14
Related Forum Threads
- Blue Microphone Mo-Fi or Parrot Zik 2.0? Last post on 7/2/15 at 3:08pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Help: Static Pops with HIFIMAN HE-560 Planar Headphones. What's up? Last post on 11/9/15 at 5:04pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Good non-leaking over ear headphones for office use (~$400) Last post on 2/15/15 at 12:09am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Just got some Beyerdynamic T1s, question. Last post on 2/15/15 at 3:33am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for advice on a new set of headphones and more - Seriously needing help Last post on 3/9/15 at 11:59pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
Hidizs AP60 Review: A Tiny Little Fighter Hidizs is a Chinese company that’s been building DAPs for number of years now, starting with their current flagship, the AP100, a device I’ve really...
REVIEW: Remax RM-800MD Specifications: Driver: Knowles Balanced armature + 9.2mm dynamic driver Impedance: 16ohm Sensitivity: 98dB Frequency Response: 20Hz-20 kHz Price: U$D...
First of all, I'd like to thank Burson Audio for giving me this opportunity. I really mean it. Secondly, this is my first review what so ever so please bear that in mind :) . I got home one...
Inside the box Besides the headphone's being neatly folded inside of the box, they give you an manual and two cables. The first cable is an USB cable which is used to charge the battery inside of...
For larger images - please click individual photosINTRODUCTIONThis was the 2nd round of the HifiMan review tour of the two new DAPs in their portfolio. I posted the review of the SuperMini earlier...
Mo-Fi Headphones from Blue Microphones: Multi-link, Amplified Headphone Goodness - Head-Fi TV - Page 3post #31 of 3808/25/14 at 11:59pmSorry, mostly tired and not about to rewatch the video this late. Did Jude say the sound was competitive at it's price range before considering the value of the amp, or would it be more reasonable to assume the sound is competitive after you discount the estimated value of the amp? Been looking at various closed headphones lately and trying to put together a short list, and the innovation alone has my curiosity piqued.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 3808/26/14 at 12:03ampost #33 of 3808/26/14 at 12:07ampost #34 of 3808/26/14 at 12:13amQuote:
So the headphone knows when you're wearing it? (some sort of switch/actuator in the headband?)post #35 of 3808/26/14 at 12:15ampost #36 of 3808/26/14 at 12:16amQuote:Originally Posted by GREQ
So the headphone knows when you're wearing it? (some sort of switch/actuator in the headband?)
That would be interesting, but it's probably more along the lines of turning off after x seconds of no input from the source.post #37 of 3808/26/14 at 12:17amThread StarterQuote:
Yes, the headband closing when you take the Mo-Fi off turns its amp off. Putting around my neck doesn't shut it off, though.post #38 of 3808/26/14 at 12:20ampost #39 of 3808/26/14 at 12:25amQuote:
To me that's the coolest thing about it.
It's the attention to little details that makes this headphone interesting... because I think it's one of the ugliest I've ever seen.post #40 of 3808/26/14 at 12:28ampost #41 of 3808/26/14 at 12:38amQuote:Originally Posted by Drtonyt
Fantastic Review Jude! These look incredible! They sort of remind me of a Parrot Zik? Before you said the price I was expecting a $500+ price tag, especially with the built in Amp but I was pleasantly surprised at the US$349! If these sound half as good as you make them out to be I will be in for a pair for sure! Any word on the retail release date? I see on their website they have a countdown with 5 hours left? Is this when they will be on sale?
Thanks again Jude.
They're on sale now.post #42 of 3808/26/14 at 12:43ampost #43 of 3808/26/14 at 1:01ampost #44 of 3808/26/14 at 2:02am
- Mo-Fi Headphones from Blue Microphones: Multi-link, Amplified Headphone Goodness - Head-Fi TV
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 20 seconds ago
- › Eddie Current Black Widow 48 seconds ago
- › TOTALDAC DAC 1 minute ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 2 minutes ago
- › Dog-fi 2 minutes ago
- › 10th Vienna Meet Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 5 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 6 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Hidizs AP60 HiFi Mini Bluetooth Lossless MP3 Portable Music Player... by Cinder
- › Remax RM-800MD by Zelda
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by killerline
- › Over Ear Headphone Shareme 4.1 Bluetooth Foldable Headsets with... by genclaymore
- › HiFiMAN Megamini by Brooko
- › AGPTek H01 HiFi MP3 Player with Volume Knob &2.4 Inch HD... by Peddler
- › V-MODA Crossfade Wireless Over-Ear Headphone - Rouge by Peddler
- › Zorloo ZuperDAC by peter123
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM In-Ear by Obery
- › FiiO X1-II High Resolution Lossless Music Player (2nd Generation)... by Delance26
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...