- 2,617 Posts. Joined 7/2012
- Location: Lenexa, KS
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBlue Microphonestagged by joe, 11/18/14
- productBlue Microphones Mo-Fi Powered High-Fidelity Headphones with Integrated Audiophile Amplifiertagged by joe, 11/18/14
- productHiFiMAN HE-560tagged by nightmancometh, 9/12/14
- productV-MODA XStagged by nightmancometh, 9/12/14
Related Forum Threads
- Blue Microphone Mo-Fi or Parrot Zik 2.0? Last post on 7/2/15 at 3:08pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Help: Static Pops with HIFIMAN HE-560 Planar Headphones. What's up? Last post on 11/9/15 at 5:04pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Good non-leaking over ear headphones for office use (~$400) Last post on 2/15/15 at 12:09am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Just got some Beyerdynamic T1s, question. Last post on 2/15/15 at 3:33am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for advice on a new set of headphones and more - Seriously needing help Last post on 3/9/15 at 11:59pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
Nuforce HEM4 – impressions and comparison with HEM2 After listening to the HEM2s recently courtesy of the Nuforce Massdrop, I managed to pick up a pair of the next model in their HEM series (the...
http://www.shozy-hk.com/zero-earphone/ Preamble: I was honored to receive an invitation to join in the Delta test of the pre-production Shozy Zero By NLNH around April 16th. I received...
Background: I am not an audiophile, I just like to enjoy music in good quality. This writing is more like a collection of subjective experience and impressions rather than a professional review....
These headphones need to be amped. If you choose to use them without doing so, they will sound weak and lifeless. The complaints I read about seem to me to be with people that haven't synergized...
For my taste are too analitical cans.I try to remove the high frequencies sibiling using several different tips...shure triple compy foam....nothing they remain too harsh for my tasty. I also...
Mo-Fi Headphones from Blue Microphones: Multi-link, Amplified Headphone Goodness - Head-Fi TV - Page 3post #31 of 3798/25/14 at 11:59pmSorry, mostly tired and not about to rewatch the video this late. Did Jude say the sound was competitive at it's price range before considering the value of the amp, or would it be more reasonable to assume the sound is competitive after you discount the estimated value of the amp? Been looking at various closed headphones lately and trying to put together a short list, and the innovation alone has my curiosity piqued.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 3798/26/14 at 12:03ampost #33 of 3798/26/14 at 12:07ampost #34 of 3798/26/14 at 12:13amQuote:
So the headphone knows when you're wearing it? (some sort of switch/actuator in the headband?)post #35 of 3798/26/14 at 12:15ampost #36 of 3798/26/14 at 12:16amQuote:Originally Posted by GREQ
So the headphone knows when you're wearing it? (some sort of switch/actuator in the headband?)
That would be interesting, but it's probably more along the lines of turning off after x seconds of no input from the source.post #37 of 3798/26/14 at 12:17amThread StarterQuote:
Yes, the headband closing when you take the Mo-Fi off turns its amp off. Putting around my neck doesn't shut it off, though.post #38 of 3798/26/14 at 12:20ampost #39 of 3798/26/14 at 12:25amQuote:
To me that's the coolest thing about it.
It's the attention to little details that makes this headphone interesting... because I think it's one of the ugliest I've ever seen.post #40 of 3798/26/14 at 12:28ampost #41 of 3798/26/14 at 12:38amQuote:Originally Posted by Drtonyt
Fantastic Review Jude! These look incredible! They sort of remind me of a Parrot Zik? Before you said the price I was expecting a $500+ price tag, especially with the built in Amp but I was pleasantly surprised at the US$349! If these sound half as good as you make them out to be I will be in for a pair for sure! Any word on the retail release date? I see on their website they have a countdown with 5 hours left? Is this when they will be on sale?
Thanks again Jude.
They're on sale now.post #42 of 3798/26/14 at 12:43ampost #43 of 3798/26/14 at 1:01ampost #44 of 3798/26/14 at 2:02am
- Mo-Fi Headphones from Blue Microphones: Multi-link, Amplified Headphone Goodness - Head-Fi TV
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Sennheiser HD800S Unveiled! 1 minute ago
- › How do I improve the sound quality? 1 minute ago
- › A Bit of Music and a Bit of Fun 2 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 6 minutes ago
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H6 Discussion Thread 9 minutes ago
- › ATH WS99BT Discussion & Impressions 10 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 11 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-EX600: Impressions Thread 14 minutes ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 16 minutes ago
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 16 minutes ago
- › NuForce HEM4 Reference Class Hi-Res In-Ear Headphones with Dual... by Jackpot77
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by TwinACStacks
- › Fostex TH-X00 Massdrop exclusive by bestula
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by DJ Liquid
- › Rockit Sounds R-50 by puccipaolo
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon by Aornic
- › oBravo EAMT-3w Hybrid Dynamic Driver and Heil Air Motion Transducer... by glassmonkey
- › T-PEOS RASIEL by faithguy19
- › OPPO PM-3 by T Bone
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by TravAndAlex
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...