Man this thing looks beefy, and should be insane sounding. I was deciding between waiting for this or getting the new Violectric V281, and eventually went with the V281 only because I dont need speaker output capabilities, and it will probably break my desk in half lol (its from ikea). But otherwise if I had another 1700 bucks laying around, I'd just get both! lol. and if I had more money laying around after that, I'd get speakers just because I'd have an amp for them. But sadly I have yet to learn how to grow a money tree in m backyard yet, so this is all but a dream ;)
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSchiit Audio Ragnaroktagged by joe, 9/11/14
Related Forum Threads
- Moving up Last post on 4/18/15 at 3:14am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Schiit Ragnarok Amplifier Last post on 9/23/15 at 10:18pm in High-end Audio Forum
- New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil Last post on Today at 1:43 pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Speaker amps for headphones Last post on 7/24/15 at 2:58pm in High-end Audio Forum
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/28/15
[Originally reviewed at Basshead.Club] How do they do it? Brainwavz continues to impress with its budget-friendly new Jive IEM for Android and iOS devices. Brainwavz Jive In the...
This is my review for the new S3 from Brainwavz. Nicknamed the silver bullet for it's silver color and long slender shape. Thanks to Brainwavz for the S3 review sample. I have previously had the...
Hi all, I just want to say that it's my first review done on a product but I'm very proud to do it on a FIIO product. Review of the new FIIO EX1 In-ear Monitors. I will use the EX1 with the FIIO X1...
Many thanks to RHA for RHA T20 Tour Program! The T20 unit in this review is demo unit from the RHA T20 Tour Program: http://www.head-fi.org/t/770875/rha-t20-tour-program-reviewers-wanted Product...
The WA22 is my third Desktop Amp and second tube amp. I got it through AV One, a local retailer here, after 2 rounds of testing and I was impressed enough to purchase it. Built like a tank...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Oh Schiit, it's the end of the world! Announcing Ragnarok. - Page 3
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
I hope I get chosen for the beta! I was so excited I forgot to put my whole list of headphones I was going to try, hah.
Edit: After seeing Maxvla update his headphone list, I want to update it too!!
1. Sennheiser Momentums
2. Westone 4r
(these are mainly to show I am able to try lower impedance headphones on the Ragnarok)
Edited by kphfrail - 8/19/14 at 9:33pm
One of the reviewers at Stereophile drove the KEF LS50's with the NAD D 3020 (and loved the results) so you should have no problem at all driving them with the Ragnarok.
Cool, I signed up for the Beta, will give it a try against my Peachtree setup, which is severely lacking on the headphone output side of things.
Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor
Hah, I was just thinking that if Bear got in on this, then the Rag is only a short drive and a quick border hop away...
One step at a time, let's just get the Ragnarok first and call that a day.
too bad i'm not in CONUS...but will be looking forward to the reviews. interested in a speaker/head amp for later this year and rag is on the top of the list...good luck to all the beta testers.
- Oh Schiit, it's the end of the world! Announcing Ragnarok.
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 1 minute ago
- › Superlux HD668b repair 3 minutes ago
- › [REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 & 2.5 (with many comparisons) 6 minutes ago
- › post headphone plug replacement question.... 7 minutes ago
- › Affordable Balanced Cable for Sennheiser HD650 8 minutes ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 8 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 10 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT990 Premium 250 Ohm - Modded for sound quality and... 11 minutes ago
- › 2015 CanJam @ RMAF Impressions thread - (October 2-4, 2015) 13 minutes ago
- › RHA S500i Impressions Thread 17 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Jive by Luckbad
- › Brainwavz S3 by jant71
- › FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors by pixelsphotopro
- › RHA T20 by earfonia
- › Woo Audio WA22 by tassardar
- › CustomArt Ei.XX 6-driver CIEM - MassDrop edition by twister6
- › SONY MDR-XB30EX-B Black | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese... by LaRevolu
- › Nuforce NE800M by Dsnuts
- › Chord&Major 5'14 "World" by BloodyPenguin
- › Woo Audio WA 6 SE by PETEREK
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2