Man this thing looks beefy, and should be insane sounding. I was deciding between waiting for this or getting the new Violectric V281, and eventually went with the V281 only because I dont need speaker output capabilities, and it will probably break my desk in half lol (its from ikea). But otherwise if I had another 1700 bucks laying around, I'd just get both! lol. and if I had more money laying around after that, I'd get speakers just because I'd have an amp for them. But sadly I have yet to learn how to grow a money tree in m backyard yet, so this is all but a dream ;)
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSchiit Audio Ragnaroktagged by joe, 9/11/14
Related Forum Threads
- Moving up Last post on 4/18/15 at 3:14am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Schiit Ragnarok Amplifier Last post on Today at 2:55 am in High-end Audio Forum
- New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil Last post on Yesterday at 4:49 pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Speaker amps for headphones Last post on 6/13/15 at 6:45am in High-end Audio Forum
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 6/29/15
Audiosense is a new headphone brand in China which surprisingly produces many qualities headphones. The model V2mix4 comes from 4 drivers which are the combination of dynamic drivers and balanced...
Microsoft Lumia 435 Quick Review Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/773374/microsoft-lumia-435-review-by-mark2410 Brief: An insanely cheap wonder device. Price: £30 payg or...
Sorry for my bad English and short impressions. Z7s highs are roll offed. Z7 sounds fatigue free for long listening session. Comfortability is also very good. Z7 sounds analog-ish. when you...
Introduction: CustomArt is a relatively new custom IEM company that has very quickly grew into one of the big names in business. Hailing from Poland, the company has a well-respected line of...
I made a video review of the dt770 80ohm quite sometime ago and was finally finished it. I got them on sale at Guitar Center for $179.99 , the deal was better than anywhere on the web so I...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Oh Schiit, it's the end of the world! Announcing Ragnarok. - Page 3
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
I hope I get chosen for the beta! I was so excited I forgot to put my whole list of headphones I was going to try, hah.
Edit: After seeing Maxvla update his headphone list, I want to update it too!!
1. Sennheiser Momentums
2. Westone 4r
(these are mainly to show I am able to try lower impedance headphones on the Ragnarok)
Edited by kphfrail - 8/19/14 at 9:33pm
One of the reviewers at Stereophile drove the KEF LS50's with the NAD D 3020 (and loved the results) so you should have no problem at all driving them with the Ragnarok.
Cool, I signed up for the Beta, will give it a try against my Peachtree setup, which is severely lacking on the headphone output side of things.
Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor
Hah, I was just thinking that if Bear got in on this, then the Rag is only a short drive and a quick border hop away...
One step at a time, let's just get the Ragnarok first and call that a day.
too bad i'm not in CONUS...but will be looking forward to the reviews. interested in a speaker/head amp for later this year and rag is on the top of the list...good luck to all the beta testers.
- Oh Schiit, it's the end of the world! Announcing Ragnarok.
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › The Entry Level Stax Thread 1 minute ago
- › Lehmann Audio Traveller Portable Amp, "Mint" - Shipped! 1 minute ago
- › Viva Egoista 845 SET Tube amplifier 10K Headphone Masterpiece 2 minutes ago
- › July 4th Flash Sale! 25% off with promocode: JULY4 2 minutes ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 3 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 4 minutes ago
- › NEW 2015 - HIFIMAN HE400S 4 minutes ago
- › Custom Art's First Foray into Acrylic CIEMs: Ei.3 5 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 6 minutes ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 6 minutes ago
- › Audiosense V2mix4 by speedsters
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › Westone W50 Five Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones, 78505 by twister6
- › MrSpeakers Ether Planar Magnetic Headphones by Currawong
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by maikuirock
- › Superlux HD-668 B by ingenero
- › Sony PHA-3 Headphone Amp by cloud_c
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)