Me and my friends are looking for buy some headphones for a friend. Our max budget is $400 (USD) but are aiming for headphones around $350.
The headphones must be:
• Very comfortable (Most important)
• Noticeable/Punchy bass (I own the AT-MH50s and the bass should be more punchy/lively/noticeable than this)
• Crisp and clear (Nice highs, mids, lows)
• Nice/Cool looking (This is just a bonus but good example of this would be the Sennheiser HD 598s)
• Fold-able for extra portability (Also just a bonus).
Sorry if my terminology is horrible, just recently became interested in good headphones/audio so forgive me.
I'm probably asking for ALOT but any help would be much appreciated! =]
To start off, I've heard that the Sony xb-500s have nice bass, but the mids/highs are not the best.
- 4 Posts. Joined 8/2014
- Select All Posts By This User