or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Sponsor Announcements and Deals › Introducing CTC Audio - Official North American Distributor of DUNU, FIDUE, and T-PEOS!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Introducing CTC Audio - Official North American Distributor of DUNU, FIDUE, and T-PEOS!

post #1 of 13
Thread Starter 

Hey Head-fi!

              Thanks for stopping by! We are CTC Audio – Cut the Crap Audio and we wanted to introduce ourselves and tell you a little bit about ourselves.

 

We specialize in fantastic internationally sourced products and create safe access in North America.  Kick starting our company, we have partnered up with a number of manufacturers including DUNU, Fidue, and T-PEOS Korea and are their Official Authorized Distributor in North America!

 

       www.CTCAudio.com

 

Now you will be able to purchase their great products without worrying about shipping delays, importing charges, and uncertain warranty terms!

 

Why choose CTC Audio for your internationally sourced audio products?

·     

        1) Fast Shipping Products ready to ship from Canadian warehouses   

        2) North American Warranty Service

·       3) No Customs Taxes and Charges for Canadian buyers!

·       4) No Inflated Prices!

·       5) Better Products, Lower Prices – We’ve brought the international, local. 


We believe in giving the community choice when it comes to audio and we worked hard to find partners that shared similar values to what we wanted to achieve. Our company believes in the no-bull$hit approach to marketing. We want our customers to spend their hard earned dollars on innovation, not marketing. So we have carefully curated our product lines to reflect our beliefs. 

 

We were tired of unreasonable customs charges, long shipping delays, and re-sellers that often refused to accept warranty claims. Yes, some sellers may provide warranty service if the product is shipped back to the source – for example, all the way to China, but this costs time and money.

 

                                                                                                           

       Service@ctcaudio.com

 

 

Additional Introductory Offers: 

 

No Sales Taxes!

Free Shipping on Canadian Orders over $99!

$9.99 Flat Rate Shipping for American Orders over $99!

 

 

Be sure to also Like and Follow our Google+ and Facebook pages for additional information on our upcoming giveaways, contests, and new products! We have a number of giveaways planned so be sure to connect with us via Social Media to take part! 

 

Thanks Head-fi!

 

We’re here to meet all your international audio and electronic needs. 

 

CTC Audio 

 

www.ctcaudio.com 


Edited by EmpJ - 8/19/14 at 7:49pm
post #2 of 13

I would just like to leave a feedback for ctcaudio.com. They are a great company and awesome customer service. Bought the C5 Cayin and it was delivered fast. They do care about their clientele since the owner himself sorted the problems with me. Would definitely buy again from them and try more of their products out!

post #3 of 13
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by blogz101 View Post
 

I would just like to leave a feedback for ctcaudio.com. They are a great company and awesome customer service. Bought the C5 Cayin and it was delivered fast. They do care about their clientele since the owner himself sorted the problems with me. Would definitely buy again from them and try more of their products out!

 

Thanks for your kind words! It was our pleasure to help you in your situation :) 

post #4 of 13

How long does CTC shipping take? And is there a way to track the delivery?

post #5 of 13

Are there any additional charges, besides the 10 bucks, to ship to the US? (tax etc.) Also when do you expect to get the DN-2000J in?

TIA


Edited by KC33 - 6/23/15 at 8:31pm
post #6 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaaron53 View Post
 

How long does CTC shipping take? And is there a way to track the delivery?

Ditto,

 

What's everyone's experience with shipping and tracking products from CTC? 

post #7 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by trunolimit View Post

Ditto,

What's everyone's experience with shipping and tracking products from CTC? 
quick. two days. I got my Titans-1 before everyone got in the hype train...well deserved.

Jeremy is great at following too. would love to take advantage of his promos.
post #8 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1TrickPony View Post

quick. two days. I got my Titans-1 before everyone got in the hype train...well deserved.

Jeremy is great at following too. would love to take advantage of his promos.

Well it's been 13 days and counting for me. I'm going crazy waiting for my phones man. Crazy i tells ya!!
post #9 of 13
Just gotta say, CTC audio has absolutely the best customer service I've ever delt with. My headphones were lost in the mail and they sent a replacement out quickly and kept me in the loop the whole time. I am very impressed. They even threw in an upgrade for the tips of my in ears.
post #10 of 13

My experience is quite the opposite. A week after I placed an order, I just wanted to know how soon they can ship my order. I've been emailing them but I got no respond whatsoever. I figured my email must sent to their junk folder or something. I got worried without knowing this thread exists, so I escalated the issue via PayPal and finally gotten their attention. They responded to my concern politely via PayPal, so I closed the case because I didn't want a refund. I just want to know what's the update. But, they sent me a separate email in a different tone. Now this got me worried again. I never received my refund but apparently CTCAudio claimed the payment was removed from their PayPal and cancelled my order. 

 

Quote:
We have seen your paypal escalation in the resolution centre. Why did you choose to do this?

If you just emailed us and asked for a cancellation, we could have taken care of that for you easily. Please note that you purchased into a Pre-Sell offer. Our stocks do not ship from DUNU until this week.

In any case, since Paypal has removed the payment from our account, this order is now cancelled.

Best,
CTC Audio

 

I already replied to that email but not sure if they will ever respond to my emails.


Edited by sovereignty68 - 7/15/15 at 4:22pm
post #11 of 13
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by KC33 View Post
 

Are there any additional charges, besides the 10 bucks, to ship to the US? (tax etc.) Also when do you expect to get the DN-2000J in?

TIA

 

Hi there,

          Sorry that we missed this - haven't checked this thread in a long time! Our shipment for the DN2000J will be shipped tomorrow via DHL. We have been waiting a while for this order. 

 

The DN2000J ship for free to the US :)

post #12 of 13
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sovereignty68 View Post
 

My experience is quite the opposite. A week after I placed an order, I just wanted to know how soon they can ship my order. I've been emailing them but I got no respond whatsoever. I figured my email must sent to their junk folder or something. I got worried without knowing this thread exists, so I escalated the issue via PayPal and finally gotten their attention. They responded to my concern politely via PayPal, so I closed the case because I didn't want a refund. I just want to know what's the update. But, they sent me a separate email in a different tone. Now this got me worried again. I never received my refund but apparently CTCAudio claimed the payment was removed from their PayPal and cancelled my order. 

 

 

I already replied to that email but not sure if they will ever respond to my emails.

 

Hi Ronald,

             Please don't worry, after you closed the Paypal dispute, the funds were then reversed again. Not to worry, your order is still in good standing and we will ship your order as soon as we receive stock of the DN2000J! 

 

Thanks you all for your patience with the pre-sell offers. We're almost there! 

post #13 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmpJ View Post
 

 

Hi Ronald,

             Please don't worry, after you closed the Paypal dispute, the funds were then reversed again. Not to worry, your order is still in good standing and we will ship your order as soon as we receive stock of the DN2000J! 

 

Thanks you all for your patience with the pre-sell offers. We're almost there! 

That's great! thank you!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sponsor Announcements and Deals
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Sponsor Announcements and Deals › Introducing CTC Audio - Official North American Distributor of DUNU, FIDUE, and T-PEOS!