Head-Fi.org › Forums › For Sale / Trade Forums › For Sale / Trade (and Feedback) Forums › Headphones for Sale / Trade › Beyerdynamic's DT880 pro 250ohm(100 plus shipping 110 shipped)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

For Sale: Beyerdynamic's DT880 pro 250ohm(100 plus shipping 110 shipped)

post #1 of 5
Thread Starter 
This Classified is Closed

For Sale:
Beyerdynamic's DT880 pro 250ohm(100 plus shipping 110 shipped)

Will Ship To: Anywhere

I really like this headphone but I need portability given the upcoming months. It is honestly one of the best headphones I have listened to and a match for other headphones like HD600s, Soundmagic HP200s, Q701, etc. I think this is a good price. They are great condition other than a small indent on the right cup. Very small and does not effect performance. Only taking serious offers, and it is 110 shipped or 100 plus shipping,  Up to the buyer.

 

Willing to ship internationally but at buyer's expense given I do not have the funds to do so. Anyways feel free to ask any questions and please only interested parties inquire. Thanks 

post #2 of 5

gonna need pics of the dmg if you want a sale. Price is good, but if there's a dent pictures I think would be a must 

post #3 of 5
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mshenay View Post
 

gonna need pics of the dmg if you want a sale. Price is good, but if there's a dent pictures I think would be a must 

Oh I ended up sending to anyone interested usually I do but at the time of posting did not have picture available. It is a modest dink so it sold. Thanks for the tip though

post #4 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiskeyJacks View Post
 

Oh I ended up sending to anyone interested usually I do but at the time of posting did not have picture available. It is a modest dink so it sold. Thanks for the tip though

Fair enough, it's just nice to have the pics on the add :D so we can see em! I like to recommend new members buh in the FS threads, so I will usually hunt for good deals to share with new members, I like to share though adds with pics since they seem more legit 

post #5 of 5
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mshenay View Post
 

Fair enough, it's just nice to have the pics on the add :D so we can see em! I like to recommend new members buh in the FS threads, so I will usually hunt for good deals to share with new members, I like to share though adds with pics since they seem more legit 

No, that is completely understandable I was off my game that day. That is really decent of you doing that actually, and the member I sold to is newer here or not on alot one of the two. I believe you are the one of the people I read abouts experiences with the HM601? is it you I am not entirely sure. The one I found for a good price had something wrong with the battery and I ended up getting a Ipod gen 5.5 for a better deal. Figured I could alway rockbox it and get some of my music on there that way. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi.org › Forums › For Sale / Trade Forums › For Sale / Trade (and Feedback) Forums › Headphones for Sale / Trade › Beyerdynamic's DT880 pro 250ohm(100 plus shipping 110 shipped)