Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › TTPOD T1-E Impressions thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

TTPOD T1-E Impressions thread - Page 22

post #316 of 1611
Quote:
Originally Posted by luberconn View Post

how long ago did you place your order?  
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowpickr View Post

Anyone try dxsoul.com yet?

I ordered mine from DXSOUL on August 7th. They made it to the US on August 18th. I expect to receive them next week.
post #317 of 1611
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisoundfi View Post


with a complete seal, the moxpad has more bass quantity IMHO, but the t1e is superior in quality

How could it be possible ?

T1-E is especially suggested for more bass.

Really T1-E has less bass than Moxpad X3 ??? 

if so, no need to buy T1-E :(

post #318 of 1611
post #319 of 1611
The tingling sensation is called textures wink.gif
post #320 of 1611

My full T1E review is up: http://www.head-fi.org/products/ttpod-t1-e-high-definition-dual-dynamic-professional-in-ear-earphone/reviews/11483 - including a quick comparison to KC06A, VSD3S, and B3 Pro I. Enjoy!!!

post #321 of 1611

Nice review, as usual, Twister. 

post #322 of 1611
Quote:
Originally Posted by twister6 View Post

My full T1E review is up: http://www.head-fi.org/products/ttpod-t1-e-high-definition-dual-dynamic-professional-in-ear-earphone/reviews/11483 - including a quick comparison to KC06A, VSD3S, and B3 Pro I. Enjoy!!!
Good job friend.
post #323 of 1611

Can someone do a comparison between these and the Fidue A63?

 

Which has better treble extension and a clearer midrange without being too bright? Also, is the bass impact on the T1-E too much for electronic music?

 

I've had the VSD1S and found their bass quantity, not necessarily quality, to be satisfying but thought the overall sound could be a bit more refined. I also have the KC06 (not the A version) and can pick out more details in the midrange and treble than on the VSD1S, but they are a bit too bright for me and too sensitive to volume changes on my iphone 4s. Also, the bass impact on them is not quite enough (not really looking for overpowering bass, just a good combination of quantity and quality).

post #324 of 1611
Quote:
Originally Posted by WAV Hunter View Post

Can someone do a comparison between these and the Fidue A63?

Which has better treble extension and a clearer midrange without being too bright? Also, is the bass impact on the T1-E too much for electronic music?

I've had the VSD1S and found their bass quantity, not necessarily quality, to be satisfying but thought the overall sound could be a bit more refined. I also have the KC06 (not the A version) and can pick out more details in the midrange and treble than on the VSD1S, but they are a bit too bright for me and too sensitive to volume changes on my iphone 4s. Also, the bass impact on them is not quite enough (not really looking for overpowering bass, just a good combination of quantity and quality).
Everything you described you're looking for is exactly what the t1e is.

I don't have the any fidue iems so I can't compare.

However, I can guarantee you will like these based on what you say you are looking for in an iem.
post #325 of 1611
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZapX629 View Post

Nice review, as usual, Twister. 

+1, very good!
post #326 of 1611
A great track to display the technical capabilities and strengths of the t1e is "fitzpleasure" by Alt-j

Check it out, the t1e rocks this kind of stuff
post #327 of 1611
Actually, check out the whole album...

"An awesome wave" by Alt-j

Very chill and natural with awesome bass and vocals
post #328 of 1611
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisoundfi View Post


Everything you described you're looking for is exactly what the t1e is.

I don't have the any fidue iems so I can't compare.

However, I can guarantee you will like these based on what you say you are looking for in an iem.

Thanks for the info! Shenzen Audio is in the process of shipping more T1-Es to Amazon for their fulfillment service and they should be available within the next week or so. I'll probably pick up a pair then. 

post #329 of 1611
I just put the Senneheiser double flang tips on them and this is certainly the best I've heard them so far. I've gotta admit that these are growing on me smily_headphones1.gif
post #330 of 1611
Quote:
Originally Posted by peter123 View Post

I just put the Senneheiser double flang tips on them and this is certainly the best I've heard them so far. I've gotta admit that these are growing on me smily_headphones1.gif

 

I'm looking for a new pair of tips for my T1-E since the stock tips are making my ears a bit sore :( 

 

Are these the Sennheiser double flanges you're using?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › TTPOD T1-E Impressions thread