Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › TTPOD T1-E Impressions thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

TTPOD T1-E Impressions thread - Page 10

post #136 of 934
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wokei View Post

Massa Hisoundfi ....what store you bought from ? Thanks bro
Name of the seller I got my t1e on aliexpress was Wit deals,.LTD
post #137 of 934
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisoundfi View Post

Name of the seller I got my t1e on aliexpress was Wit deals,.LTD

You're back...wondering where you gone missing....lol
post #138 of 934
Ha, just been super busy planning my wedding. It's hard to listen to my lady's wedding ideas with t1e in my ears lol. It's exciting to hear people's impressions as their pairs come in. These are fantastic phones.
post #139 of 934
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisoundfi View Post

Ha, just been super busy planning my wedding. It's hard to listen to my lady's wedding ideas with t1e in my ears lol. It's exciting to hear people's impressions as their pairs come in. These are fantastic phones.

Congrats man....woot woot
post #140 of 934
Quote:
Originally Posted by lahin View Post
 

Sorry for another amping question.

I never had to use an amp and all the IEMs I have are easily driven by my iPhone 5S. The T1Es have an impedance of 12 ohms, which happens to be less than both the IEMs I currently use- Vsonic GR02 BE (24 ohm) and Yamaha EPH-100 (16 ohms). Both get plenty loud at about a volume level of 60% on my iPhone 5S. Can I conclude that the T1Es can also be easily driven, or are there other factors that need to be considered?

Thanks!

They can be easily driven, yes. I have to turn up my Tenore one or two notches more and two or three notches with the FXD80 w/ my RAZR MAXX HD than the T1-E, w/o amping.

 

BUT... the T1-E benefit/improve more from amping than either of those other two, though the Tenore benefit some. They just liven up, sound quicker all around, and cleaner/more refined. The bass is tighter yet still impactful and the mids get even a little clearer. Soundstage on them, which is already great, also benefits some!

post #141 of 934
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisoundfi View Post

Ha, just been super busy planning my wedding. It's hard to listen to my lady's wedding ideas with t1e in my ears lol. It's exciting to hear people's impressions as their pairs come in. These are fantastic phones.

Congrats, hope all the planning works out and it goes smoothly when the time comes around! :smile:

post #142 of 934
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisoundfi View Post


You won't be disappointed friend. They are impressive right out of the box, and only get better and better with burn in. I've come to the conclusion that they are like a GR07BE with more forward mids and less sibilant treble. My GR07BE (which has been my favorite iem for a looooooong time) now sits and T1E goes everywhere with me.
 

 

Ahh, so i am not hearing things, its comparable to gr07be straight out of the box. Cant wait for my T1E to get burned in!


Edited by stressmage - 8/13/14 at 5:14pm
post #143 of 934
Quote:
Originally Posted by lahin View Post
 

Sorry for another amping question.

I never had to use an amp and all the IEMs I have are easily driven by my iPhone 5S. The T1Es have an impedance of 12 ohms, which happens to be less than both the IEMs I currently use- Vsonic GR02 BE (24 ohm) and Yamaha EPH-100 (16 ohms). Both get plenty loud at about a volume level of 60% on my iPhone 5S. Can I conclude that the T1Es can also be easily driven, or are there other factors that need to be considered?

Thanks!

 

Not a slight difficulty at all. Generally headphones with <32 Ohm impedance are easily be driven with mobile source such as iPhone. This one is 12 Ohm, and after 3 month using, I think it's safe to say that if you plug it into some amp, you can only hear things louder and harmful to ears, not more detail like other 'audiophile' pair of IEM. Oh crap, forgot about the amount of bass, not only in the deep range but also the usually-lacking mid bass the that we can get (Older T1 grabbers, remember this one dudes)

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisoundfi View Post

Ha, just been super busy planning my wedding. It's hard to listen to my lady's wedding ideas with t1e in my ears lol. It's exciting to hear people's impressions as their pairs come in. These are fantastic phones.
 
 
Awwyeah, gratz man !

Edited by peacewalker215 - 8/13/14 at 5:54pm
post #144 of 934
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacewalker215 View Post

Not a slight difficulty at all. Generally headphones with <32 Ohm impedance are easily be driven with mobile source such as iPhone. This one is 12 Ohm, and after 3 month using, I think it's safe to say that if you plug it into some amp, you can only hear things louder and harmful to ears, not more detail like other 'audiophile' pair of IEM. Oh crap, forgot about the amount of bass, not only in the deep range but also the usually-lacking mid bass the that we can get (Older T1 grabbers, remember this one dudes)
It's not a volume thing by any means. More power behind the music makes it improve in sound quality. Dynamics, attack and decay, imaging and separation improve slightly when amplified. Promise
post #145 of 934
BTW thanks for the well wishes, I appreciate it.

I seriously already contemplated what audio gear to take for the honeymoon lmao
post #146 of 934
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisoundfi View Post

Make sure to experiment with tips, as it greatly impacts the sound on these more than others. My sony mh1 tips are absolutely perfect for my preference.

I wish I had a dollar for every time I heard this about various IEMs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisoundfi View Post

Ha, just been super busy planning my wedding.

Congratulations! I sincerely wish you both many years of happiness!!!
Edited by nmatheis - 8/13/14 at 5:52pm
post #147 of 934
Hisoundfi , I want to buy your gr07be 😁 for $50 now😃
post #148 of 934
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochill View Post

Hisoundfi , I want to buy your gr07be 😁 for $50 now😃

$51 😉
post #149 of 934
Done 😉
post #150 of 934
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisoundfi View Post

BTW thanks for the well wishes, I appreciate it.

I seriously already contemplated what audio gear to take for the honeymoon lmao

Wedding vows from your soon to be wife involved you cutting down on the time you spend with freaks here ....lol ...u crack me up bro .....anyway well wishes on your new chapter in life ......

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › TTPOD T1-E Impressions thread