- 8,613 Posts. Joined 12/2002
- Location: OKC
- Select All Posts By This User
Head-Fi Meet in Lawrence Kansas! 9/13/2014 10am in Lawrence Public Library!!! - Page 2
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Agreed, need to get more people interested/committed. Lets be patient and then set date and time. Really looking forward to getting together with other HeadFi'ers. We are somewhat scattered about here in this area, thanks again to GMahler for getting the ball rolling, satwilson
Hello Everyone! More update to our meeting on 9/13/14.
I went down to library and saw the meeting room. Looks very clean and it's for 10-15 people.
I'll reserve the room....
Let's start our meeting 10am SHARP! last around until 2pm or 3pm.
What's your opinion...LET ME know.
Cool....next one will be better one...
People who is coming to this meeting. Let us know what gear you're going to bring.
It's very close being reserve the meeting room.
When this room is ours, I'll make it official to everyone..
Thank you for being patience.
What gear am I going to bring?
Amp: Schiit Lyr 1, Kojo Brass, The intruder.
Dac: Schiit Uber Bifrost, Cypher lab Solo.
Phone: Sennheiser HD800, Momentum, Amperior. Denon d2000. (I"ll bring JH Roxanne but it's custom)
That's all I have for this meet.
DaP: Ibasso dx50 and Ipod classic 160.
This is what I'm bring....UNLESS!! I get some new gear....BUT right now it's out of the question.
have a good one guys!
I think I should go ask Local audio shop to join meeting. The shop is call "Kief audio" I can still ask right?
THE MEETING IS NOW OFFICIAL!!
Headfi Meeting in Lawrence Kansas!
When: 9/13/14 10am – 3pm
Lawrence Public Library. (meeting room A)
707 Vermont St, Lawrence, KS 66044
Public Parking next to Library. (2 hrs free)
There are none. Just show up and enjoy the company.
Some rules for headifer’s gears. I got this from the other meeting, but it’s very important for those of you whose bring your valuable gears.
- Please treat fellow head-fiers, vendors, and their gear with the utmost care and respect.
- Do not unplug headphones without asking permission from the owners first.
- Do not turn anything on or off without asking permission first.
- Do not move anyone's gear from their established area without asking permission.
- Absolutely no food and drink will be allowed near any equipment including your own. There is ample space within the hotel, as well as Starbucks/bar/restaurant for food and drink.
- Please have courtesy and ensure that your hands are CLEAN before handling other’s equipment.
- Be mindful of the time you are spending listening to vendors and others’ gear especially if there are others waiting in line.
- Be mindful of personal hygiene. DO NOT use hair gel or other product that may damage or stain a headband or earpads.
DO NOT wear hair gel or any cosmetic product that may damage or stain a headband or earpads.
- Please use common sense! To repeat the most important rule: treat fellow head-fiers, vendors, and their gear with the utmost care and respect.
If you’re going to bringing your gears, please bring your own power strips. The Library will not let you use their stuff.
et up and break it down.S
Come early and try to set up it (9:30am ish) The break down time will around 2:30pm. Depends on meeting flow…When people leaving early and not many people are their. We’ll finish the meeting early.
Finally, Please reply to the thread if you’re attend this meeting. Also, what gear(s) you’re bring.
- 916 Posts. Joined 4/2004
- Location: Lawrence, KS - equally far from everywhere
- Select All Posts By This User
I will plan to be there. I will bring all of the gear that I still have, minus the 50lb Fisher 500C
Stax Lambda Pro
Stax SRM/MKII amplifier
Yamaha YH-1 orthodynamic – stock
Yamaha YH-1 orthodynamic – modded
Philly Blues tube preamp
Magnavox EL-84 SE tube amp
Meier-Audio Corda Headamp-1 MKII
Denon CD player
Alesis digital EQ
Edited by billinkansas - 8/15/14 at 12:36pm