- 960 Posts. Joined 3/2014
- Location: Singapore
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBeatstagged by joe, 8/5/14
- productBeats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEWtagged by jude, 7/26/14
- productBeats Studio Wireless Over-Ear Headphonetagged by jude, 7/26/14
- brandBOSEtagged by joe, 8/5/14
- productBose QuietComfort 20 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphonestagged by jude, 7/26/14
- productBose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphonestagged by jude, 7/26/14
Related Forum Threads
- Alternatives to Bose QC20? (noise-cancelling earbuds) Last post on 2/11/15 at 5:40pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Beats Solo 2: Is the Head-Fi community willing to give these a fair chance? Last post on 4/19/15 at 5:44am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which headphone is the best to remove noise from the traffic and birds? Can Bose QC-20i do it? Last post on 1/5/14 at 12:28am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Can anyone shed some light on the Bose Quietcomfort 20i? Last post on 10/8/13 at 8:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Why the Beats Hate? Last post on 4/1/15 at 8:22am in Headphones (full-size)
Here's everything you need to know http://archimago.blogspot.com/2013/03/measurements-sony-playstation-1-scph.html Here's the Stereophile review on it...
TTPOD T1E Review Background Be using me Fiio X3 for this review ......fosho' this purple jet pack is one sexy lookin' IEM .....housing is big but could be a problem for some with the...
The PM3 is Oppo's 3rd headphone offering, a closed back planar magnetic. Thank you to @Jiffy Squid and Oppo for allowing us Head-fiers to audition these at the comfort of our own home and time,...
How much more can we possibly hear? At some point audio, and personal audio by default, becomes a continual series of efforts to throw oneself over the walls of the physical world. We try...
Before reading below, please check out my video review of the Focal XS 2.1 Satellites on YouTube. Please also support the channel by liking the video and sharing it with your friends! A sub won't...
Bose Sues Beats for Patent Infringement - Page 4
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Bose lost in the Supreme Court ruling 6-3.
I dunno, I think Apple employs Mr. Burn's lawyers (or at least that's how I always viewed them).
If the details of the claims hold up and Beats is held in violation, Apple will be paying up. In any case, the Lawyers always win.
I heard that Bart went to law school and has joined Apple's legal team.
Hmm that depends, I have a feeling undre Dr Dre, Bose might have had an eaiser case as I doubt he can defend the product as well as Apple can, but with Apple Bose stands grounds to... do something worthwhile. Attack Dr Dre would do nothing for Bose. Yea he's rich, he capitilzed on a market before any one else, I respect him for that. Techincally though he didn't do anything great or even worthwhile. From a marketing aspect the Beats headphones was a huge win, from a technical stand point... not much going on
how ever, for Bose to sue Apple on the grounds of technical infirngements, they do stand to gain something, if they can de bunk apple they stand to gain a share of Apple's customers, I mean there are two things comsumers like, iPods and Beats Headphones
Bose used to be super popular before beats came around, and it seems like Bose wants to get back into that market, what better way to build it's customer base than claim that the Beats Headphones Under Apple, are just imitations of previous Released Bose cans? Attacking and winning a legal battle again'st Apple seems to be a smarter move for them as far as building credibility goes or proving it's technical merits
another good point
- Bose Sues Beats for Patent Infringement
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 34 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › EarSonics Velvet universal custom in ear monitor with three sound... 1 minute ago
- › Help me chose closed over the ear headphones in between 100-200$ 2 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-1A - Sony's latest update on the 1R 2 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 4 minutes ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 5 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 5 minutes ago
- › What book are you reading right now? 7 minutes ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 7 minutes ago
- › Sony Playstation PS One - Video Game Console by Stereocilia
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by Wokei
- › OPPO PM-3 by Soundsgoodtome
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › Focal XS Satellite Speakers with Dock for iPod and MP3 Players by cuiter23
- › Noontec ZORO II HD Headphone, Professional Sound Good Sound... by twister6
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8 GB MP3 Player (Black) by viperxp
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Armaegis
- › Logitech Z-560 THX-Certified 4.1 Speaker System by spronkey
- › MDR-XD 150 W weiß by whitemass
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2