- 957 Posts. Joined 3/2014
- Location: Singapore
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBeatstagged by joe, 8/5/14
- productBeats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEWtagged by jude, 7/26/14
- productBeats Studio Wireless Over-Ear Headphonetagged by jude, 7/26/14
- brandBOSEtagged by joe, 8/5/14
- productBose QuietComfort 20 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphonestagged by jude, 7/26/14
- productBose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphonestagged by jude, 7/26/14
Related Forum Threads
- Alternatives to Bose QC20? (noise-cancelling earbuds) Last post on 2/11/15 at 5:40pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Beats Solo 2: Is the Head-Fi community willing to give these a fair chance? Last post on 2/26/15 at 2:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which headphone is the best to remove noise from the traffic and birds? Can Bose QC-20i do it? Last post on 1/5/14 at 12:28am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Can anyone shed some light on the Bose Quietcomfort 20i? Last post on 10/8/13 at 8:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Why the Beats Hate? Last post on 1/10/15 at 9:49am in Headphones (full-size)
For larger views of any photo - please click for access to 1200 x 800 images INTRODUCTION I’ve only recently heard about thinksound™ audio, and before Head-Fi user d marc0 contacted me, I’d...
I just bought this headphone and it sound amazing, I did a burn in for about 20hr and the sound improve dramatically compared when the headphone was in the box. The comfort is phenomenal and due to...
Bought one of these to keep me going while I save for a replacement dac for my bedside rig. My previous Dac's have all been in the lower to mid end so this review is based on that level- Arcam,...
Details: Single balanced armature flagship universal IEMs from Final Audio Design Price: Heaven VII EU 550; Heaven VIII EU 600 Specs: Driver: Single BA | Imp: 24Ω | Sens: 106 dB | Freq: not...
The Audeze LCD 2.2 is one of the most popular headphones on Head-Fi. Much has already been written about them, so adding yet another review may not offer anything new or different. However, when...
Bose Sues Beats for Patent Infringement - Page 4
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Bose lost in the Supreme Court ruling 6-3.
I dunno, I think Apple employs Mr. Burn's lawyers (or at least that's how I always viewed them).
If the details of the claims hold up and Beats is held in violation, Apple will be paying up. In any case, the Lawyers always win.
I heard that Bart went to law school and has joined Apple's legal team.
Hmm that depends, I have a feeling undre Dr Dre, Bose might have had an eaiser case as I doubt he can defend the product as well as Apple can, but with Apple Bose stands grounds to... do something worthwhile. Attack Dr Dre would do nothing for Bose. Yea he's rich, he capitilzed on a market before any one else, I respect him for that. Techincally though he didn't do anything great or even worthwhile. From a marketing aspect the Beats headphones was a huge win, from a technical stand point... not much going on
how ever, for Bose to sue Apple on the grounds of technical infirngements, they do stand to gain something, if they can de bunk apple they stand to gain a share of Apple's customers, I mean there are two things comsumers like, iPods and Beats Headphones
Bose used to be super popular before beats came around, and it seems like Bose wants to get back into that market, what better way to build it's customer base than claim that the Beats Headphones Under Apple, are just imitations of previous Released Bose cans? Attacking and winning a legal battle again'st Apple seems to be a smarter move for them as far as building credibility goes or proving it's technical merits
another good point
- Bose Sues Beats for Patent Infringement
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The Fiio X5 Thread 4 seconds ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha PRIME: Impressions and Discussion Thread 9 seconds ago
- › CanJam SoCal 2015 Impressions Thread 41 seconds ago
- › 2015 vsonic iem lineup VSD2, VSD7, VSD9 1 minute ago
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 2 minutes ago
- › Need Some New Headphones 100-250$ 2 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 2 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production... 2 minutes ago
- › JH Audio Layla and Angie - Head-Fi TV 3 minutes ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 3 minutes ago
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Brooko
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by Gia Bao
- › Pro-Ject Audio DAC Box E Entry Level DAC Black by LugBug1
- › Final Audio Design Heaven Viii by newzild
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by hodgjy
- › Shanling M3 Portable Digital Audio Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones in Black M2AEBT by twister6
- › Noble 4 by Kuroneko Guy
- › Superlux HD669 by Philliphobia
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by blankdisc
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2