- 368 Posts. Joined 3/2014
- Location: Singapore
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBeatstagged by joe, 8/5/14
- productBeats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEWtagged by jude, 7/26/14
- productBeats Studio Wireless Over-Ear Headphonetagged by jude, 7/26/14
- brandBOSEtagged by joe, 8/5/14
- productBose QuietComfort 20 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphonestagged by jude, 7/26/14
- productBose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphonestagged by jude, 7/26/14
Related Forum Threads
- Beats Solo 2: Is the Head-Fi community willing to give these a fair chance? Last post on Today at 9:26 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which headphone is the best to remove noise from the traffic and birds? Can Bose QC-20i do it? Last post on 1/5/14 at 12:28am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Can anyone shed some light on the Bose Quietcomfort 20i? Last post on 10/8/13 at 8:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Why the Beats Hate? Last post on Yesterday at 9:04 am in Headphones (full-size)
- Press Release: Sennheiser launches URBANITE headphones Last post on Today at 4:07 pm in Headphones (full-size)
Some people may remember my Mrice E100 review which tells about being the best 2014 earbud king ? … with Blox BE3 .. you can forget that ! welcome to the new earbud that comes from another world...
Hi people. I have owned a pair of these earphones for over a year now, and this is what I think about them. I am a beginner reviewer so please, have some understanding. Also, English is not my...
Hello out there, this is a recorder, yes, a digital recorder - not one of those midget-screen playback gimmicks. In the hands of the ambitious recording enthusiast, it turns to an universal tool,...
The new S5 from Brainwavz will certainly please most casual listeners. It's sleek design, tangle-proof flat capable, and pop-ready sound signature certainly justify it's price - not to mention...
Fist of all, this is my first ever review,and English is not my native language, so please, have some understanding . I bought these headphones 9 months ago, they were my first "quality"...
Bose Sues Beats for Patent Infringement - Page 4
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Bose lost in the Supreme Court ruling 6-3.
I dunno, I think Apple employs Mr. Burn's lawyers (or at least that's how I always viewed them).
If the details of the claims hold up and Beats is held in violation, Apple will be paying up. In any case, the Lawyers always win.
I heard that Bart went to law school and has joined Apple's legal team.
Hmm that depends, I have a feeling undre Dr Dre, Bose might have had an eaiser case as I doubt he can defend the product as well as Apple can, but with Apple Bose stands grounds to... do something worthwhile. Attack Dr Dre would do nothing for Bose. Yea he's rich, he capitilzed on a market before any one else, I respect him for that. Techincally though he didn't do anything great or even worthwhile. From a marketing aspect the Beats headphones was a huge win, from a technical stand point... not much going on
how ever, for Bose to sue Apple on the grounds of technical infirngements, they do stand to gain something, if they can de bunk apple they stand to gain a share of Apple's customers, I mean there are two things comsumers like, iPods and Beats Headphones
Bose used to be super popular before beats came around, and it seems like Bose wants to get back into that market, what better way to build it's customer base than claim that the Beats Headphones Under Apple, are just imitations of previous Released Bose cans? Attacking and winning a legal battle again'st Apple seems to be a smarter move for them as far as building credibility goes or proving it's technical merits
another good point
- Bose Sues Beats for Patent Infringement
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Speaker amps for headphones 33 seconds ago
- › AURALiC owners unite! 33 seconds ago
- › FiiO X7, what is your dream DAP? 55 seconds ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Beats Solo 2: Is the Head-Fi community willing to give these a fair... 1 minute ago
- › ALO Pan Am desktop/portable headphone amp/DAC: Impressions and Reviews 1 minute ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.5.0 2 minutes ago
- › Dunu DN-1000 - Dunu's hybrid IEM - Impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › Kogan 8GB MP4 - The Player That Came From Nowhere: 5 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 6 minutes ago
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)