- 635 Posts. Joined 3/2014
- Location: Singapore
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBeatstagged by joe, 8/5/14
- productBeats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEWtagged by jude, 7/26/14
- productBeats Studio Wireless Over-Ear Headphonetagged by jude, 7/26/14
- brandBOSEtagged by joe, 8/5/14
- productBose QuietComfort 20 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphonestagged by jude, 7/26/14
- productBose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphonestagged by jude, 7/26/14
Related Forum Threads
- Beats Solo 2: Is the Head-Fi community willing to give these a fair chance? Last post on 10/19/14 at 6:53am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which headphone is the best to remove noise from the traffic and birds? Can Bose QC-20i do it? Last post on 1/5/14 at 12:28am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Can anyone shed some light on the Bose Quietcomfort 20i? Last post on 10/8/13 at 8:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Why the Beats Hate? Last post on 9/15/14 at 9:04am in Headphones (full-size)
- Bose QC20 effective for talkative office environment? Last post on 10/4/14 at 12:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
HIFIMAN HE-560 ON TAP: A FIRST DAY REVIEW SAGA (HIFIMAN HE-560 TOUR IMPRESSIONS) FIRST IMPRESSIONS Wow ... what a big box! I was expecting a more economically packaged box, but once I...
*Not an audio professional review, only my user opinion* After listening to lots of headphones inside this price ranger I decided on these. I was first worried cause lately I was reading lots...
First, I’d like to thank Audrey and the folks at Brainwavz and MP4 Nation for providing a sample of the S5 for review. It was late last month when I received a message from the folks at...
help!! I'm fallling!!!!!!!(photoshop lvl expert) For any Sony DAPs, the letter goes for a kind/category of DAP. The first numbers for the model and the last number is always for the onboard...
Background and listening experience: I bought these as a complementary headphone for my ZMF Vibros. I wanted something open and I've been curious about Audio Technica for a while. In the past, I've...
Bose Sues Beats for Patent Infringement - Page 4
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Bose lost in the Supreme Court ruling 6-3.
I dunno, I think Apple employs Mr. Burn's lawyers (or at least that's how I always viewed them).
If the details of the claims hold up and Beats is held in violation, Apple will be paying up. In any case, the Lawyers always win.
I heard that Bart went to law school and has joined Apple's legal team.
Hmm that depends, I have a feeling undre Dr Dre, Bose might have had an eaiser case as I doubt he can defend the product as well as Apple can, but with Apple Bose stands grounds to... do something worthwhile. Attack Dr Dre would do nothing for Bose. Yea he's rich, he capitilzed on a market before any one else, I respect him for that. Techincally though he didn't do anything great or even worthwhile. From a marketing aspect the Beats headphones was a huge win, from a technical stand point... not much going on
how ever, for Bose to sue Apple on the grounds of technical infirngements, they do stand to gain something, if they can de bunk apple they stand to gain a share of Apple's customers, I mean there are two things comsumers like, iPods and Beats Headphones
Bose used to be super popular before beats came around, and it seems like Bose wants to get back into that market, what better way to build it's customer base than claim that the Beats Headphones Under Apple, are just imitations of previous Released Bose cans? Attacking and winning a legal battle again'st Apple seems to be a smarter move for them as far as building credibility goes or proving it's technical merits
another good point
- Bose Sues Beats for Patent Infringement
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Fiio X5 - Custom/Modded firmwares 1 minute ago
- › How Head-fi has helped you on your audiophile journey 1 minute ago
- › Multi-Custom In-Ear Monitor Review, Resource, Mfg List & Discussion... 3 minutes ago
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 4 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica IM50, IM70 Appreciation and Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › klipsch promedia 2.1 vs swans m50w 5 minutes ago
- › hfb_chat - Discussion, suggestions, ballroom dancing 5 minutes ago
- › Review: Aircom A3 + A5 IEM 5 minutes ago
- › Confused between Bose QC25 and Sennheiser Momentum 10 minutes ago
- › Unique Melody Mentor debut in Tokyo e-earphone festival 10 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Terja
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by xonarboy87
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by castleofargh
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by manbear
- › FitEar Private 333 by Kiats
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan Import) by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by thatBeatsguy
- › Fostex TH 900 by smitty1110
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)