- 765 Posts. Joined 3/2014
- Location: Singapore
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBeatstagged by joe, 8/5/14
- productBeats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEWtagged by jude, 7/26/14
- productBeats Studio Wireless Over-Ear Headphonetagged by jude, 7/26/14
- brandBOSEtagged by joe, 8/5/14
- productBose QuietComfort 20 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphonestagged by jude, 7/26/14
- productBose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphonestagged by jude, 7/26/14
Related Forum Threads
- Beats Solo 2: Is the Head-Fi community willing to give these a fair chance? Last post on 11/17/14 at 6:33pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which headphone is the best to remove noise from the traffic and birds? Can Bose QC-20i do it? Last post on 1/5/14 at 12:28am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Can anyone shed some light on the Bose Quietcomfort 20i? Last post on 10/8/13 at 8:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Why the Beats Hate? Last post on 9/15/14 at 9:04am in Headphones (full-size)
- yes i am using it Last post on 11/20/14 at 1:39am in Headphones (full-size)
The new iteration of the Brainwavz R3 is an intriguing earphone. They’re large earphones, each side containing two dynamic drivers in big pill shaped aluminium housings. They currently retail for...
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be...
iBasso D-Zero MKII Review iBasso is a very common name out there on the forums now, with their DX50 and DX90 gaining a rather large user base. I have reviewed both the DX50 and DX90 and I found...
These headphones generally are excellent. They possess this remarkable mixture of openness and intimacy at the same time. There’s a true sense of soundstage, with a good width and depth and still...
Brainwavz S0 Quick Review Thanks to mp4nation for the sample. Full Review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/743834/brainwavz-s0-review-by-mark2410 Brief: The S5 has a baby...
Bose Sues Beats for Patent Infringement - Page 4
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Bose lost in the Supreme Court ruling 6-3.
I dunno, I think Apple employs Mr. Burn's lawyers (or at least that's how I always viewed them).
If the details of the claims hold up and Beats is held in violation, Apple will be paying up. In any case, the Lawyers always win.
I heard that Bart went to law school and has joined Apple's legal team.
Hmm that depends, I have a feeling undre Dr Dre, Bose might have had an eaiser case as I doubt he can defend the product as well as Apple can, but with Apple Bose stands grounds to... do something worthwhile. Attack Dr Dre would do nothing for Bose. Yea he's rich, he capitilzed on a market before any one else, I respect him for that. Techincally though he didn't do anything great or even worthwhile. From a marketing aspect the Beats headphones was a huge win, from a technical stand point... not much going on
how ever, for Bose to sue Apple on the grounds of technical infirngements, they do stand to gain something, if they can de bunk apple they stand to gain a share of Apple's customers, I mean there are two things comsumers like, iPods and Beats Headphones
Bose used to be super popular before beats came around, and it seems like Bose wants to get back into that market, what better way to build it's customer base than claim that the Beats Headphones Under Apple, are just imitations of previous Released Bose cans? Attacking and winning a legal battle again'st Apple seems to be a smarter move for them as far as building credibility goes or proving it's technical merits
another good point
- Bose Sues Beats for Patent Infringement
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Aune T1 USB Tube DAC+Amp Discussion Thread ***See first post for... 3 seconds ago
- › Skeptico Saloon: An Objectivist Joint 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 2 minutes ago
- › $300 Over ear sealed headphones 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid... 5 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 5 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha PRIME: Impressions and Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Sound Quality 6 minutes ago
- › AKG K702 65th Anniversary Edition by gabrielnorena
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by lecky
- › FIDUE A71 Dual Dynamic Drivers Hi-Fi Earphones by djvkool
- › iBasso Audio D-Zero MK2 by lin0003
- › Audio Technica ATH-A900X | Art Monitor Headphones (Japan Import) by Mink
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by mark2410
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by ClieOS
- › Blue Microphones Mo-Fi Powered High-Fidelity Headphones with... by MacedonianHero
- › Basic K3 by nino9
- › Cowon iAUDIO 7 16Gb by Climber
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)