my wallet is ready for this
Recent Images In This Thread
- productA5-Pro, PHILIPS-HEADPHONEStagged by Hi 5, 7/2/15
- productFostex TH600 Dynamic Headphonestagged by cb3723, 9/8/14
- productFostex TH 900tagged by cb3723, 9/8/14
- productSennheiser HD8 DJ On Ear Headphonestagged by Hi 5, 7/2/15
- brandSonytagged by cb3723, 9/8/14
- productSony MDR-7550 In-Ear Monitors (IEM)tagged by TheBoss, 11/11/14
- productSony mdr xb 1000tagged by cb3723, 9/8/14
- productSony MDR-Z7tagged by cb3723, 9/8/14
- productUltrasone Signature DJtagged by cb3723, 9/8/14
Related Forum Threads
- The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") Last post on 7/24/16 at 8:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Based on my history which headphone is best for me or should i stick with CIEM? Last post on 6/11/13 at 3:19pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Closed Back Over Ear Headphone? Last post on 2/6/16 at 7:21am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Fostex TH-600/900 replacement pads? Last post on 8/16/15 at 1:38am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The ultimate closed-back headphone? Last post on 12/24/14 at 8:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 1/18/16
Great quality to be expected of a Fiio product, the cable works as intended and feels nice in the hand. There`s no strain relief on the 30pin connector, perhaps it`s to increase pliability?...
Feliks Audio Espressivo A Foot Tappin', Head Shakin' Tube Amp | PREVIOUS REVIEW | REVIEW INDEX | NEXT REVIEW | INTRODUCTION A Diamond In The Rough Feliks Audio is a family company...
Intro I've been searching for a pair of headphones to use on commutes for years. I started with the Skullcandy Hesh in middle school which broke after several months. After that i came across...
The ONKYO A800 is a very impressive headphone indeed, and I believe it has the potential to really earn a following among headphone enthusiasts. To be sure, we are in an...
Last year I was so excited buying the Walkman Zx2 and Z7 from Sony, and I was gradually enjoying the better of real quality audio when I am stepping back into the portable world. I feel that now...
Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 - Page 3post #31 of 72577/30/14 at 2:31pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 72577/30/14 at 5:30pmpost #33 of 72577/30/14 at 5:36pmpost #34 of 72577/30/14 at 5:44pmQuote:
Wait, what? Very similar to the 7520.post #35 of 72577/30/14 at 5:50pmQuote:
Unless they mean dual entry? Not sure =S I thought a balanced termination was weird too.post #36 of 72577/30/14 at 5:51pmpost #37 of 72577/30/14 at 5:58pmpost #38 of 72577/30/14 at 6:09pmpost #39 of 72577/30/14 at 6:21pmpost #40 of 72577/30/14 at 6:31pmQuote:
I'm so ready. I hope this means a more spacious, neutral sound.post #41 of 72577/30/14 at 6:35pmQuote:
Hope that they can recurrence concert hall in a closed can like R10.
My wallet is ready for this too LOLpost #42 of 72577/30/14 at 6:37pmQuote:
I've tried most of the current production TOTL and nothing stood out from the rest. Obviously some fell short to my ears but definitely interested in seeing what Sony can produce here considering they're the ones who brought me into this hobby.post #43 of 72577/30/14 at 6:51pm
That sound description is a big relief to me. I was really worried they would say it was going to be extended bass headphones. Hope the price is good, I might get it just out of brand loyalty from all the years of enjoyment I got out of my sa5000.post #44 of 72577/30/14 at 6:52pmQuote:
Actually I don't think this one can be a killer, but no doubt it will be a lovely one. Price indicates that it can't be a Summit-Fi headphone or a product on top of hill($). Sony's financial situation is very bad recently. They are still searching for products that can make money. Sadly they don't have the guts to revive Qualia or copy the success from Astell&Kern.post #45 of 72577/30/14 at 7:34pmQuote:
I bet these information are real. It's been 'confirmed' by a well-known 'Sonyboy' in China.
In addition, 50mm version will have a ringlike transducer to improve bass quality, i.e. two liquid crystal transducers in 50mm version.
Edited by seeler - 7/30/14 at 7:37pm
- Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 17 seconds ago
- › The Entry Level Stax Thread 50 seconds ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 1 minute ago
- › Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon Owners Impressions 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 2 minutes ago
- › Campfire Audio - Introducing 2 new models Hello Andromeda and Nova 2 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX80 . . impressions and reviews. . and discussion NEW ... 3 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern Announces the AK300 and AK Recorder (5.6MHz DSD... 5 minutes ago
- › Best Sub-100$ CHINESE Brands EARPHONES Thread- Hidden Gems,... 6 minutes ago
- › FiiO L9 L-Shaped Line Out Dock (LOD) Cable For iPod and iPhone by ryanjsoo
- › Espressivo-E by Feliks Audio by thatonenoob
- › B&O Beoplay H6 (2nd generation) by istirsin
- › ONKYO A800 50mm Open Back Headphone by Sonic Defender
- › Sony PHA-3 Headphone Amp by Whitigir
- › Brainwavz Jive by Feilong4
- › AKG K7XX by Aornic
- › SYLLABLE D900S Mini Wireless Bluetooth Earphone Waterproof... by ryanjsoo
- › FiiO E12A Mont Blanc Portable Headphone Amplifier for IEM Special... by Tayyab Pirzada
- › FiiO M3 - Digital Portable Music Player by Levistras
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...