- 2,199 Posts. Joined 4/2011
- Location: Montreal, Canada
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productA5-Pro, PHILIPS-HEADPHONEStagged by Hi 5, 7/2/15
- productFostex TH600 Dynamic Headphonestagged by cb3723, 9/8/14
- productFostex TH 900tagged by cb3723, 9/8/14
- productSennheiser HD8 DJ On Ear Headphonestagged by Hi 5, 7/2/15
- brandSonytagged by cb3723, 9/8/14
- productSony MDR-7550 In-Ear Monitors (IEM)tagged by TheBoss, 11/11/14
- productSony mdr xb 1000tagged by cb3723, 9/8/14
- productSony MDR-Z7tagged by cb3723, 9/8/14
- productUltrasone Signature DJtagged by cb3723, 9/8/14
Related Forum Threads
- The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") Last post on Today at 9:36 am in Headphones (full-size)
- Based on my history which headphone is best for me or should i stick with CIEM? Last post on 6/11/13 at 3:19pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Closed Back Over Ear Headphone? Last post on 2/6/16 at 7:21am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Fostex TH-600/900 replacement pads? Last post on 8/16/15 at 1:38am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The ultimate closed-back headphone? Last post on 12/24/14 at 8:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 1/18/16
Nuforce HEM4 – impressions and comparison with HEM2 After listening to the HEM2s recently courtesy of the Nuforce Massdrop, I managed to pick up a pair of the next model in their HEM series (the...
http://www.shozy-hk.com/zero-earphone/ Preamble: I was honored to receive an invitation to join in the Delta test of the pre-production Shozy Zero By NLNH around April 16th. I received...
Background: I am not an audiophile, I just like to enjoy music in good quality. This writing is more like a collection of subjective experience and impressions rather than a professional review....
These headphones need to be amped. If you choose to use them without doing so, they will sound weak and lifeless. The complaints I read about seem to me to be with people that haven't synergized...
For my taste are too analitical cans.I try to remove the high frequencies sibiling using several different tips...shure triple compy foam....nothing they remain too harsh for my tasty. I also...
Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 - Page 2post #16 of 70797/29/14 at 5:49pmAn open backed IEM with a headband!
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 70797/29/14 at 6:15pmWhatever Sony us cooking up in the R&D department... it better be be a flagship successor to the MDR F1 and MA900.
MA900 is discontinued and there is no real lineup of Sony open headphones right now.post #18 of 70797/29/14 at 6:25pm
The headphone in the preview picture looks like a closed headphonepost #19 of 70797/29/14 at 8:58pm
Lets hope Sony will produce a true flagship this time around rather than a half baked project such as the Z-1000. I recall at the time a lot of excitement over the announcement of the Z-1000 with the end result simply being meh.
If they can really pull out all the stops and shoot for a true reference class top tier headphone that would be something to see indeed.
Edited by Mortalcoil - 7/29/14 at 11:11pmpost #20 of 70797/29/14 at 10:02pmpost #21 of 70797/30/14 at 7:04ampost #22 of 70797/30/14 at 7:10ampost #23 of 70797/30/14 at 8:57ampost #24 of 70797/30/14 at 8:58ampost #25 of 70797/30/14 at 9:49ampost #26 of 70797/30/14 at 10:06ampost #27 of 70797/30/14 at 10:33ampost #28 of 70797/30/14 at 12:27pmpost #29 of 70797/30/14 at 12:33pmThread Starterpost #30 of 70797/30/14 at 1:32pmQuote:
*cough* sa5000 *cough*
- Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 4 seconds ago
- › Xduoo X3 vs Smartphone as dedicated flac player 3 minutes ago
- › Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...New thread. 6 minutes ago
- › Whiplash still in business? Or they don't care? 6 minutes ago
- › Enjoy your summer! 10 minutes ago
- › TOTL HP Shootout 2: Abyss, HEK, HEX, HD800S, HD800 Heavy Mod, HD800... 12 minutes ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 13 minutes ago
- › ATH-M50X alternatives... 14 minutes ago
- › this any good? 14 minutes ago
- › NuForce HEM4 Reference Class Hi-Res In-Ear Headphones with Dual... by Jackpot77
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by TwinACStacks
- › Fostex TH-X00 Massdrop exclusive by bestula
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by DJ Liquid
- › Rockit Sounds R-50 by puccipaolo
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon by Aornic
- › oBravo EAMT-3w Hybrid Dynamic Driver and Heil Air Motion Transducer... by glassmonkey
- › T-PEOS RASIEL by faithguy19
- › OPPO PM-3 by T Bone
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by TravAndAlex
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...