sound interesting. i am sure a lot of people is waiting to see how good will be this flagship.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productA5-Pro, PHILIPS-HEADPHONEStagged by Hi 5, 7/2/15
- productFostex TH600 Dynamic Headphonestagged by cb3723, 9/8/14
- productFostex TH 900tagged by cb3723, 9/8/14
- productSennheiser HD8 DJ On Ear Headphonestagged by Hi 5, 7/2/15
- brandSonytagged by cb3723, 9/8/14
- productSony MDR-1Rtagged by cb3723, 9/8/14
- productSony MDR-7550 In-Ear Monitors (IEM)tagged by TheBoss, 11/11/14
- productSony mdr xb 1000tagged by cb3723, 9/8/14
- productSony MDR-Z7tagged by cb3723, 9/8/14
- productUltrasone Signature DJtagged by cb3723, 9/8/14
Related Forum Threads
- The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") Last post on Today at 11:39 am in Headphones (full-size)
- Based on my history which headphone is best for me or should i stick with CIEM? Last post on 6/11/13 at 3:19pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Closed Back Over Ear Headphone? Last post on 6/26/15 at 5:47pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Fostex TH-600/900 replacement pads? Last post on 8/16/15 at 1:38am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The ultimate closed-back headphone? Last post on 12/24/14 at 8:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/28/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 7/31/15
Before I start this review, I would like to thank Creative for sending out a Roar 2 unit to me. I’m quite surprised myself that prior to this, I had never heard a Creative product before, despite...
The Rockmaster OE (along with its sister product the Rockmaster IE) is a new offering from Encore that explores crowdfunding as a way to produce high quality yet low priced items. They can do this...
The Rockmaster IE is a new offering from Encore that explores crowdfunding as a way to produce high quality yet low priced items. They can do this by selecting OEM manufacturers and customizing the...
About Me I am in my fifties and have loved music and music equipment all my life. From about 8 years old, I had my first exposure to my mother’s reel to reel tape recorder. A few years later, I...
Introduction: I was asked by Brainwavz’/GPGSHK’s Pandora whether I was interested in reviewing their latest Brainwavz product, the Kidwavz KV100 that was especially designed for kids, so I...
Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 - Page 2post #16 of 58597/29/14 at 3:08pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 58597/29/14 at 5:49pmpost #18 of 58597/29/14 at 6:15pmWhatever Sony us cooking up in the R&D department... it better be be a flagship successor to the MDR F1 and MA900.
MA900 is discontinued and there is no real lineup of Sony open headphones right now.post #19 of 58597/29/14 at 6:25pm
The headphone in the preview picture looks like a closed headphonepost #20 of 58597/29/14 at 8:58pm
Lets hope Sony will produce a true flagship this time around rather than a half baked project such as the Z-1000. I recall at the time a lot of excitement over the announcement of the Z-1000 with the end result simply being meh.
If they can really pull out all the stops and shoot for a true reference class top tier headphone that would be something to see indeed.
Edited by Mortalcoil - 7/29/14 at 11:11pmpost #21 of 58597/29/14 at 10:02pmpost #22 of 58597/30/14 at 7:04ampost #23 of 58597/30/14 at 7:10ampost #24 of 58597/30/14 at 8:57ampost #25 of 58597/30/14 at 8:58ampost #26 of 58597/30/14 at 9:49ampost #27 of 58597/30/14 at 10:06ampost #28 of 58597/30/14 at 10:33ampost #29 of 58597/30/14 at 12:27pm
- Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 30 seconds ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 36 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 37 seconds ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) 1 minute ago
- › Help with choosing between Mad Dog Pro, Alpha Dog, and Alpha Prime? 1 minute ago
- › PS1000 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-3 Planar Magnetic Headphones 3 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio WA6 + WA6SE: Tubes, Comments, Pictures, and Advice 5 minutes ago
- › Rational reasons to love vinyl 8 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 12 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by goodyfresh
- › Creative Sound Blaster Roar 2 Portable NFC Bluetooth Speaker with... by lin0003
- › Encore RockMaster OE by Armaegis
- › Encore RockMaster IE by Armaegis
- › Final Audio Design Heaven VII by AndrewH13
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by HiFiChris
- › Brainwavz Jive by Hisoundfi
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by BloodyPenguin
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by Baycode
- › OPPO HA-2 by ClieOS
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2