- 2,200 Posts. Joined 4/2011
- Location: Montreal, Canada
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productA5-Pro, PHILIPS-HEADPHONEStagged by Hi 5, 7/2/15
- productFostex TH600 Dynamic Headphonestagged by cb3723, 9/8/14
- productFostex TH 900tagged by cb3723, 9/8/14
- productSennheiser HD8 DJ On Ear Headphonestagged by Hi 5, 7/2/15
- brandSonytagged by cb3723, 9/8/14
- productSony MDR-7550 In-Ear Monitors (IEM)tagged by TheBoss, 11/11/14
- productSony mdr xb 1000tagged by cb3723, 9/8/14
- productSony MDR-Z7tagged by cb3723, 9/8/14
- productUltrasone Signature DJtagged by cb3723, 9/8/14
Related Forum Threads
- The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") Last post on 7/24/16 at 8:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Based on my history which headphone is best for me or should i stick with CIEM? Last post on 6/11/13 at 3:19pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Closed Back Over Ear Headphone? Last post on 2/6/16 at 7:21am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Fostex TH-600/900 replacement pads? Last post on 8/16/15 at 1:38am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The ultimate closed-back headphone? Last post on 12/24/14 at 8:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 1/18/16
The ONKYO A800 is a very impressive headphone indeed, and I believe it has the potential to really earn a following among headphone enthusiasts. To be sure, we are in an unprecedented...
Last year I was so excited buying the Walkman Zx2 and Z7 from Sony, and I was gradually enjoying the better of real quality audio when I am stepping back into the portable world. I feel that now...
First off, thanks to Pandora from Brainwavz for reaching out and offering the opportunity to look at the "Jive". Secondly, I noticed a trend that I'm giving 4 stars to everything I've reviewed...
Background It’s safe to say that Massdrop has played a decent role in both introducing new products to the headphone community while highlighting others through their group-purchase...
Introduction – The original d900 from Syllable made quite a splash when it first arrived on the market. It was one of the very first fully wireless earphones ever produced. Furthermore, it was...
Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 - Page 2post #16 of 72577/29/14 at 5:49pmAn open backed IEM with a headband!
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 72577/29/14 at 6:15pmWhatever Sony us cooking up in the R&D department... it better be be a flagship successor to the MDR F1 and MA900.
MA900 is discontinued and there is no real lineup of Sony open headphones right now.post #18 of 72577/29/14 at 6:25pm
The headphone in the preview picture looks like a closed headphonepost #19 of 72577/29/14 at 8:58pm
Lets hope Sony will produce a true flagship this time around rather than a half baked project such as the Z-1000. I recall at the time a lot of excitement over the announcement of the Z-1000 with the end result simply being meh.
If they can really pull out all the stops and shoot for a true reference class top tier headphone that would be something to see indeed.
Edited by Mortalcoil - 7/29/14 at 11:11pmpost #20 of 72577/29/14 at 10:02pmpost #21 of 72577/30/14 at 7:04ampost #22 of 72577/30/14 at 7:10ampost #23 of 72577/30/14 at 8:57ampost #24 of 72577/30/14 at 8:58ampost #25 of 72577/30/14 at 9:49ampost #26 of 72577/30/14 at 10:06ampost #27 of 72577/30/14 at 10:33ampost #28 of 72577/30/14 at 12:27pmpost #29 of 72577/30/14 at 12:33pmThread Starterpost #30 of 72577/30/14 at 1:32pmQuote:
*cough* sa5000 *cough*
- Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Orthodynamic Roundup 1 minute ago
- › Shure SE846 - priced to sell!!! 2 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...New thread. 4 minutes ago
- › Cayin iDAC-6 - a killer new DAC with tons of options on board 5 minutes ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 7 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 8 minutes ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 9 minutes ago
- › FLC Technology FLC8 and FLC8s Impressions Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 10 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX80 . . impressions and reviews. . and discussion NEW ... 11 minutes ago
- › ONKYO A800 50mm Open Back Headphone by Sonic Defender
- › Sony PHA-3 Headphone Amp by Whitigir
- › Brainwavz Jive by Feilong4
- › AKG K7XX by Aornic
- › SYLLABLE D900S Mini Wireless Bluetooth Earphone Waterproof... by ryanjsoo
- › FiiO E12A Mont Blanc Portable Headphone Amplifier for IEM Special... by Tayyab Pirzada
- › FiiO M3 - Digital Portable Music Player by Levistras
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by Hisoundfi
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player by David Thomson
- › Audio-Technica ATH-A900LTD by Heepaholic
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...