New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

For Sale: Noble 6W Lower Price!

post #1 of 10
Thread Starter 
This Classified is Closed

For Sale:
Noble 6W Lower Price!

Will Ship To: Anywhere

Noble 6W Cherry Coke Wizard design practically brand new, comes with everything I received from Noble. 

 

Buyer covers shipping and Paypal fees or we use Paypal gift/ Chase quickpay. Thanks guys.

 

Edit: New, much lower price.


Edited by Wild - 8/1/14 at 4:13pm
post #2 of 10

Why don't you just reshell em?

 

These look like the ones that were in the giveaway thread...

post #3 of 10
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeDoe View Post
 

Why don't you just reshell em?

 

These look like the ones that were in the giveaway thread...

 

Noble doesn't reshell unfortunately or else I would. And they are the giveaway ones, but what's the point of having them if I can't use them properly? I'd rather a head-fi member get some use out of them than have them sit here unused. 

post #4 of 10

You could get them reshelled from someone else like InEarz or UM. Also, if you got them for free, is selling them for almost full retail price fair?

post #5 of 10

To answer people's questions who asked about this classified: As long as the given item isn't a review sample, I don't really see a problem. People are allowed to sell unwanted Xmas gifts, for example.

post #6 of 10

As long as this price is negotiable then I don't see a problem. It's up to the seller and the buyer to find the correct price point below $990. Good luck with the sale, I bet they sound awesome!

post #7 of 10
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by nogi replicant View Post
 

As long as this price is negotiable then I don't see a problem. It's up to the seller and the buyer to find the correct price point below $990. Good luck with the sale, I bet they sound awesome!

 

Yep, absolutely. Definitely hearing out any offers presented. And thanks!

post #8 of 10
Thread Starter 

Just a heads up: Noble Audio gave me their blessing with putting these up for sale. As they don't reshell, Noble and I decided the best solution would be to just put them up for sale and use the proceeds towards a custom shelled earphone. 

post #9 of 10

If I didn't have the customs on order, I would buy them.  Helluva price!

post #10 of 10
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by fiascogarcia View Post
 

If I didn't have the customs on order, I would buy them.  Helluva price!

 

Thanks! Enjoy your customs! :beerchug:

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones for Sale / Trade