1. Which State will the headphone be shipped to? Do NOT provide you full address here. We will PM you later: Virginia - Outside of DC.
2. Your equipments including headphones, IEMs, Source and Amps.
- Check out my profile but it includes:
- Headphones/IEMS: LCD3 (SE and Balanced), HD650 (SE and Balanced), HD598, DT-250-250Ohm, Westone 4R, RE-400 "Waterline"
- Amps: Headamp GS X-mkII, WooAudio 6-SE, Violectric V200
- Source: iMac runing into -> NuWave DAC, KingRex UD384+UPower, RWAK100, Dragonfly v1.0 AND v1.2
- Cables: Monster HDP 1800 -> Wireworld Starligh 7s for most power cables, Blue Jean Cables for all interconnects.
- Other: Adam Audio F7, Hifi Tuning Gold Fuses on all devices
3. How would you describe your headphone experience? I've gotten the privilage of demoing many amazing headphones from other vendors in the past and many of those demos has led to me getting the headphone for my collection. My headphone gear provides a sanctuary every day to relax and collect myself
4. Do you agree with all the rules and terms below? YES
We will do two groups. One for the east coast and another for the west coast to save everyone some shipping cost.
The rules are:
1. Each participant is agreed to post his/her impression or opinion about HE-560 on head-fi (we will open a new thread as soon as the touring begins.) If you can do a more detailed review, we would be really appreciated.
2. Each participant is allowed to demo the headphone for one week (7 days) EXCEPT the first person who can keep it for two weeks to allow for proper burn-in. We know that one week might not be enough for some people, but we have a feeling that many people will sign up and we try not to make the last person on the list wait for a year before he/she can get a taste of the delicious HE-560. :-) We might consider extending it later, but right now one week seems to be fair and easy.
3. Each participant is responsible for the shipping cost to the next person on the list. We ask that you pack the headphone well and include the original display box as well as all accessories. We will PM you with the shipping information the next person privately. You are required to ship it with FedEx or UPS. If you must use USPS, please make sure a tracking number is provided (NOT just deliver confirmation.)
4. Each participant is asked to take good care of the headphone as well as all accessories, and keep it clean. We have a very good community here, so please be considerate of the person you will be shipping the headphone to.
Edited by GloryUprising - 7/7/14 at 7:30am
Disclaimer: HifiMan reserves the right to add or change the rules of this event at any time. HifiMan also reserves the right to reject participants.
So again you ask we deliver. It is the HifiMan way. :-)