Originally Posted by TeamHiFiMAN
A lot of people have asked for a HE-560 touring event, so July 4th seems to be the perfect day to start this.
You can sign up right now by replying to this post with the following information. The deadline is midnight July 10th.
Wow, incredible offer, love it!
1. Which State will the headphone be shipped to? Do NOT provide you full address here. We will PM you later.
(Unfortunately this event will be US only due to logistic reason. For people from other countries please contact your local dealer if you wish to demo HE-560. We are confident that you will be amazed. If you need information about your local dealer, please feel free to email us at email@example.com.)
2. Your equipments including headphones, IEMs, Source and Amps.
Modi>Lyr2>HD650, +PSB M4U1, SONY. XBA4-I, Fiio E17, Music Fidelity Xcan v. 3, + Phillips Fidelo IEM's for my Girls
3. How would you describe your headphone experience?
I am a l long time Audiophile, Krell, Tyler Acoustics, Audible Illusions, Cambridge, MF TT, Audioquest, Final, and Cardas wiring
4. Do you agree with all the rules and terms below? :-)
Yes, gladly, I really wanted to give the 560 a listen prior to purchasing one. From reading the first impressions they sound like the perfect step up from my beloved 650's.
We will do two groups. One for the east coast and another for the west coast to save everyone some shipping cost.
The rules are:
1. Each participant is agreed to post his/her impression or opinion about HE-560 on head-fi (we will open a new thread as soon as the touring begins.) If you can do a more detailed review, we would be really appreciated.
2. Each participant is allowed to demo the headphone for one week (7 days) EXCEPT the first person who can keep it for two weeks to allow for proper burn-in. We know that one week might not be enough for some people, but we have a feeling that many people will sign up and we try not to make the last person on the list wait for a year before he/she can get a taste of the delicious HE-560. :-) We might consider extending it later, but right now one week seems to be fair and easy.
3. Each participant is responsible for the shipping cost to the next person on the list. We ask that you pack the headphone well and include the original display box as well as all accessories. We will PM you with the shipping information the next person privately. You are required to ship it with FedEx or UPS. If you must use USPS, please make sure a tracking number is provided (NOT just deliver confirmation.)
4. Each participant is asked to take good care of the headphone as well as all accessories, and keep it clean. We have a very good community here, so please be considerate of the person you will be shipping the headphone to.
Disclaimer: HifiMan reserves the right to add or change the rules of this event at any time. HifiMan also reserves the right to reject participants. So again you ask we deliver. It is the HifiMan way. :-)