post #1 of 1
Thread Starter 
Need your assistance.

I have a set of cans (HD800s) hooked to the TV - Toslink connection. At times I desire to use the TV/ surround sound system and of course others the head phones.

I think I need an A/B Switch. Which name brand would you suggest? (Needs to be a quality one) If I need something other than an A/B switch please educate me.

Also, how would I set this up? I am assumimg I connect the A/B to the TV thru the Toslink --> Burston amp/dac ---> Head phones .....