or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Wagnus Cables Thread

post #1 of 100
Thread Starter 
Hi Head Fi Friends

Wagnus is not Only excelent on their Amps , They have Wide range of cable For Interconnect , iems cable and many more

I have since Last year One Wagnis IC Sputnik , SQ is excellent and price performance are very Good

Please read more Info below :

https://twitter.com/HaRuWagnus

http://wagnus.exblog.jp/

http://wagnus.exblog.jp/i34/
Edited by rudi0504 - 7/2/14 at 3:34am
post #2 of 100

Hi Rudi, I can't tell if you have just copied/pasted the google translation from Wagnus' site or if you have/own these cables and giving your impressions. Care to provide more info on that please? Thank you.

post #3 of 100
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnakChan View Post

Hi Rudi, I can't tell if you have just copied/pasted the google translation from Wagnus' site or if you have/own these cables and giving your impressions. Care to provide more info on that please? Thank you.

Hi Sean

Thank you For Your input
So Far i have IC Sputnik

Sound Quality :
High : very Good In detail , very Good clarity
Mid : sweet and natural sounding mid
Bass : very Good impact , clean With rich on bass detail
Separation : very Good music separation
Soundstage : Wide and has very Good Depth

IMO




Edited by rudi0504 - 7/2/14 at 3:48am
post #4 of 100

Any impressions on the Luna IEM Cable & Baby Sheep Mini-Mini Cable?

post #5 of 100
Can we contact the guy in English?
post #6 of 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimouille View Post

Can we contact the guy in English?

Yup.
post #7 of 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by zachchen1996 View Post

Yup.
So did you try his cables on your iems Zach?
post #8 of 100
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimouille View Post

So did you try his cables on your iems Zach?

I have send to you his email address Michael
Haruyuki San can speak english very well
post #9 of 100
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by zachchen1996 View Post

Any impressions on the Luna IEM Cable & Baby Sheep Mini-Mini Cable?

Please ask Anakchan
He has Luna
I Hope My Friend can help Me to buy from Japan , he Will Fly to japan 21 to 25 October 2014 biggrin.gif
post #10 of 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimouille View Post


So did you try his cables on your iems Zach?

 

No hahaha, but I do love the Wagnus Alpha Valvola & Pad Evoluzione!

 

Are you planning on getting Wagnus cables?

post #11 of 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by zachchen1996 View Post

No hahaha, but I do love the Wagnus Alpha Valvola & Pad Evoluzione!

Are you planning on getting Wagnus cables?
Veeeeeery tempted. His pitch is so sexy...feels like buying snake oil but but you only live once.
post #12 of 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimouille View Post


Veeeeeery tempted. His pitch is so sexy...feels like buying snake oil but but you only live once.

 

LOL

Not sure about wagnus cables, but wagnus' other products are definitely not snake oil.

post #13 of 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by zachchen1996 View Post

 

LOL

Not sure about wagnus cables, but wagnus' other products are definitely not snake oil.

 

Correct & Wagnus cables definitely isn't snake oil and Haru-san defintiely doesn't deserve such speculative slander. In fact one thing I really like about his philosophy is that his products have shed light that copper can really go a long way without going the silver/gold route.

post #14 of 100
.
Edited by seeteeyou - 11/4/14 at 7:50pm
post #15 of 100
Let me dispel any doubt here...I am sure he does great work, and I am in contact to get some cables. I was kidding.

I am still not sure cables change anything but I am still trying.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav: