or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

DT-770 amp

post #1 of 9
Thread Starter 

So what kind of amp would be enough?

Dt-770's are 250 ohm and 100 mW and all the amps are usually displayed X mW to 32 ohm.
thanks

post #2 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morso View Post
 

So what kind of amp would be enough?

Dt-770's are 250 ohm and 100 mW and all the amps are usually displayed X mW to 32 ohm.
thanks

 

My $27 Fiio E6 on max volume can drive 250-Ohm Beyer headphones, so it does not take much to drive them.

It would help to know what sources your plugging the headphones into?

post #3 of 9
Thread Starter 
I thought about getting a fiiO so I can use them with my phone when travelling, but they only sell the E06 fujiyama so would that be enough? I also thought about getting samson s-amp to home.

Edit. Forgot that you have e6, so I'll change my question, how's the e6 been so far? Don't expect much since it's only 20€
Edited by Morso - 6/26/14 at 8:13pm
post #4 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morso View Post

I thought about getting a fiiO so I can use them with my phone when travelling, but they only sell the E06 fujiyama so would that be enough? I also thought about getting Samson s-amp to home.

Edit. Forgot that you have e6, so I'll change my question, how's the e6 been so far? Don't expect much since it's only 20€

 

I bought the FiiO E6 just to test it out, you might want something better then the E6 for 250-Ohm headphones.

I know zero about the Samson S-Amp.

post #5 of 9
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleAngel View Post

I bought the FiiO E6 just to test it out, you might want something better then the E6 for 250-Ohm headphones.
I know zero about the Samson S-Amp.

So what's the problem with e6? Not enough power?
post #6 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morso View Post


So what's the problem with e6? Not enough power?

 

More like just enough, just not sure how long the charge will last on it driving 250-Ohm headphones.

post #7 of 9

My valhalla is great for my DT880 600Ohm

post #8 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckyr View Post
 

My valhalla is great for my DT880 600Ohm

Valhalla or Valhalla 2?

post #9 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otheronek View Post
 

Valhalla or Valhalla 2?

The older model.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphone Amps (full-size)