New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

For Sale: TG334 and TH900 *SOLD*

post #1 of 13
Thread Starter 
This Classified is Closed

For Sale:
TG334 and TH900 *SOLD*

Will Ship To: USA

Getting rid of two out of three of my TOTL gears left.

 

TG334 is in mint condition.  Included will be the Pelican case, brand new set of Ortofon tips (S,M,L) and a BTG Audio SPC FitEar cable.  Stock 000 cable will be included as well.

 

TH900 is in mint condition as well.  What's included is stock accessories, which includes the box and headphone stand.  I will also throw in a Grado 6.3 to 3.5 adapter as well.

 

I will negotiate prices so the buyer gets a good deal but I won't go too low that I'm taking a big loss.  Please be advised what the current used prices are since I am aware of this and offer within reason.  I might be willing to trade for other high end gears so don't be shy to ask but prefer to just sell.  I can throw up some pics to serious inquiries but check my feedback if there's any doubt.

 

Thanks.

View All More from This Seller
No Image
For Sale: $1 (USD)
post #2 of 13
Hi would you consider trading with an HD800?
post #3 of 13
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitzy View Post

Hi would you consider trading with an HD800?
Thanks but not interested in the HD800
post #4 of 13

Yoo Dan, it seems you are still thriving in the headphone business. Just curious, what do you think is a good downgrade from an HD800, was thinking (AKG K701 - but I am a sucker of its aesthetics). It seems I am trying to get out of the highend headphone game haha.


Edited by qqexpress - 6/26/14 at 4:01pm
post #5 of 13
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by qqexpress View Post
 

Yoo Dan, it seems you are still thriving in the headphone business. Just curious, what do you think is a good downgrade from an HD800, was thinking (AKG K701 - but I am a sucker of its aesthetics). It seems I am trying to get out of the highend headphone game haha.

Haven't heard the HD800 so not sure.  Have only heard a few AKG's, not including the K701.  There's a pattern here.  If it seems to lack bass and have peaky treble, I don't bother to buy it.  ; )

 

I'm getting out of the high end also.  I'm perfectly happy with budget and mid-fi gear.  

post #6 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyBai View Post
 

Haven't heard the HD800 so not sure.  Have only heard a few AKG's, not including the K701.  There's a pattern here.  If it seems to lack bass and have peaky treble, I don't bother to buy it.  ; )

 

I'm getting out of the high end also.  I'm perfectly happy with budget and mid-fi gear.  

I have always wanted to try to the TG334 haha, are you just fine with getting rid of it cuz you don't like it that much, what do you use more than it?


Edited by qqexpress - 6/27/14 at 6:21am
post #7 of 13
What would you consider trading with?
post #8 of 13
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitzy View Post

What would you consider trading with?

Maybe a nice dac/amp or dap
post #9 of 13

Would you consider trading with a new AK100 Mark 2?

post #10 of 13
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitzy View Post

Would you consider trading with a new AK100 Mark 2?

I currently own the AK120. Sorry man.
post #11 of 13
ALO international and shure 1540 headphone?
post #12 of 13
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitzy View Post

ALO international and shure 1540 headphone?

I have a pending sale for both but if that doesn't fall through, I might be interested in the International.  

post #13 of 13
Ok sounds good.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones for Sale / Trade