1) Would this be the best amp available for my K550 at the $300 price range?
2) Can you plug the O2+ODAC to the wall outlet indefinitely or do I need to remove the plug every xxx hours? (note: I do not plan to move the O2+ODAC. I plan to make it a permanent desktop amp/dac)
3) How long until the battery gets destroyed if I never unplug the O2+ODAC from the wall outlet? Will the battery get destroyed eventually or won't it matter? (is it much like a laptop that it only has xxx no. of cycles then you need to change the batteries?)