or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Help me pick some IEMs

post #1 of 7
Thread Starter 

Hey guys,

 

 

So, i have been searching for some time for decent IEM's that:

 

 

- Have mic + remote (3 button ones)

 

- Are compatible with Android (mainly control the volume on a Nexus 5)

 

- Cost under 100 bucks.

 

 

I found these, but since they are still on pre-order, i would love to get some more options.

 

 

Thanks in advance!

post #2 of 7
Xiaomi piston 2
post #3 of 7
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by zunehdrocks View Post

Xiaomi piston 2

 

Wow, they're really cheap! Do they fully work with a Nexus 5?

post #4 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by para-dox View Post

Wow, they're really cheap! Do they fully work with a Nexus 5?
they should
Reviews say it works with android phones and the item description does too. You can find it on penon audio. Make sure it is the piston 2 instead of the if edition
post #5 of 7
Theres also the rha ma750i but the mic and volume doesn't work on android phones
post #6 of 7
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by zunehdrocks View Post


they should
Reviews say it works with android phones and the item description does too. You can find it on penon audio. Make sure it is the piston 2 instead of the if edition

 

And how's the sound quality?

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zunehdrocks View Post

Theres also the rha ma750i but the mic and volume doesn't work on android phones

 

Nah, those won't do, i need volume controls.


Edited by para-dox - 6/24/14 at 5:19pm
post #7 of 7
I haven't heard them myself but here are other reviews:
http://www.head-fi.org/products/xiaomi-pistons-2-0-mk301
Its pretty popular among the budget iems on this site
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home