- 33 Posts. Joined 1/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Disappointed by bass in Sony MDR-1R's Last post on 5/17/15 at 12:07am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Looking for advice on a new set of headphones and more - Seriously needing help Last post on 3/9/15 at 11:59pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Can you guys help me choose between these headphones? Last post on 4/8/15 at 9:30pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- $300 over-ear headphone recommendation Last post on 3/3/14 at 6:38pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Best closed back over ear headphones under £300...... Last post on 6/29/14 at 10:03am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/14
At the time this review was written, the Ausdom M06 was on sale for $52.99 USD on Amazon. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
[Originally posted at Basshead.Club] Bring on the thunder and lightning. Aurisonics’ flagship triple driver hybrid combines the incredible sub-bass of the ASG-B’s 14.2mm dynamic driver...
I personally thought these were a lame purchase after i had bought 'em. About a week later i just left my apartment and left them shouting out opeth and other metal with the bass in 4/4 position...
Introduction & Build Quality The SennGrado is a mod in which the drivers of the Sennheiser PX-100 II are removed and mounted in Grado style wooden cups. Variation between pairs, of course, is very...
Fiio X3 2nd generation preview Disclaimer: before jumping into the device itself, I have to talk a little bit about myself. I am still an amateur on the subject of sound quality, but I’ll...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Sony MDR-1R V.S. V MODA CROSSFADE M-100
Gear mentioned in this thread:
No opinion on the Moda Crossfade, but given I'm listening at this exact moment to some of the genres you listed all in one song (JPop hip/hop dance music) on the R1 mk 2, thought I'd say I like them plenty.
But dunno if I'd say they're the most "fun" headphones I've owned, but that depends on your definition of fun. To me they'd lean on the dry/clinical side on the scale of things. But fun for me means kinda edgy, punchy, like a good pair of Grado.
Anyhow, good luck!
Cant comment much on the sony mdr 1r tho because I don't have them.
With design the m100's are more aggressive lookin while the mdr 1r's are more classy and this is only my opinion.
This awesome guy (Tyll of innerfidelity) has both headphones as well.
By the way a_recordings has nice review with the sony mdr-1r here you go.
Edited by zunehdrocks - 6/24/14 at 11:25am
If you haven't seen this already...
- Sony MDR-1R V.S. V MODA CROSSFADE M-100
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › How shall I drive my new Sennheiser HD 800's? 3 seconds ago
- › Can Con 5.0 - Sydney Australia meet (28th June 2015) 6 seconds ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 7 seconds ago
- › 하나카지노〕ぷFCK789.COMぷ〕바카라사이트 26 seconds ago
- › 아시안카지노☜ぞFCK789.COMぞ☜바카라사이트 58 seconds ago
- › 바카라게임사이트/ヲFCK789.COMヲ/바카라게임사이트 1 minute ago
- › 카지노하는곳◀ラFCK789.COMラ◀바카라사이트 1 minute ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) 1 minute ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up (Update: April 25th, 2015) 1 minute ago
- › 국내카지노↗ぉFCK789.COMぉ↗바카라사이트 2 minutes ago
- › AUSDOM M06 Over-ear Stereo Bluetooth Headphones Wireless + Wired... by Hisoundfi
- › Aurisonics ASG-2.5 Generic Fit Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitors in... by Luckbad
- › Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro Black by 69Beyer
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by The Plaidypus
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by m1ku
- › Monster PowerBeats Sport Headphones by HeadPhones ON
- › ALO Audio - The New Rx by mscott58
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by bodopopa
- › Audiofly AF120 In-Ear Headphones by Woodhouse
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by hakushondaimao
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2