- 33 Posts. Joined 1/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Can you guys help me choose between these headphones? Last post on 9/21/14 at 1:21pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- $300 over-ear headphone recommendation Last post on 3/3/14 at 6:38pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Best closed back over ear headphones under £300...... Last post on 6/29/14 at 10:03am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- p5 v p7 v mdr1 v vmoda 100 v m50 v momentum. Which one? Last post on 12/21/13 at 4:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- FiiO's New PCOCC-A Cables - Impressions, Reviews, Discussion Last post on 2/6/14 at 7:28pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
DAC OCU(B) 1866 — very interesting portable DAC/amp combo from Russian manufacturer Myst. Things I like: — Nice look. As OCUB is made in small quantities, it uses stock case, but case is fully...
i know you already read the threads full of people talking about how nice is this earphone. i know they're all talking about how cheap and bang for buck it is and which one is the original and...
Note: I'm not sure why, but for whatever reason the little bars at the side aren't matching what I put them to. Audio Quality, Design, and Value I all consider to be top notch, with comfort having...
This is a review of Bowers & Wilkins B&W C5 Series 2 (new 2014 version) in-ear premium headphones with in-line remote....
There aren't many sub-$10 IEMs in the market. With all the recent budget IEMs being priced at around $50, it leaves very little choice for people who are looking for a very cheap IEM. As far as I...
Sony MDR-1R V.S. V MODA CROSSFADE M-100
Gear mentioned in this thread:
No opinion on the Moda Crossfade, but given I'm listening at this exact moment to some of the genres you listed all in one song (JPop hip/hop dance music) on the R1 mk 2, thought I'd say I like them plenty.
But dunno if I'd say they're the most "fun" headphones I've owned, but that depends on your definition of fun. To me they'd lean on the dry/clinical side on the scale of things. But fun for me means kinda edgy, punchy, like a good pair of Grado.
Anyhow, good luck!
Cant comment much on the sony mdr 1r tho because I don't have them.
With design the m100's are more aggressive lookin while the mdr 1r's are more classy and this is only my opinion.
This awesome guy (Tyll of innerfidelity) has both headphones as well.
By the way a_recordings has nice review with the sony mdr-1r here you go.
Edited by zunehdrocks - 6/24/14 at 11:25am
If you haven't seen this already...
- Sony MDR-1R V.S. V MODA CROSSFADE M-100
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 2.0 5 seconds ago
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 - over the ear headphones 59 seconds ago
- › Reviewers Wanted: Be One Of The First to Experience the RHA T10i 1 minute ago
- › FS: Bottlehead Crack w/ Speedball kit (or finished build) + many... 1 minute ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 1 minute ago
- › Suggest me a headphone under 150 $ 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › FS: HD800 (like new) 2 minutes ago
- › Kogan 8GB MP4 - The Player That Came From Nowhere: 3 minutes ago
- › Bicycle-Fi! 3 minutes ago
- › MyST 1866 by cleg
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by vaziyetu
- › The Enigma by Levaix
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black by twister6
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › Comply Custom Wraps by ClieOS
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphones by twister6
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)