- 33 Posts. Joined 1/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- $300 over-ear headphone recommendation Last post on 3/3/14 at 6:38pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Best closed back over ear headphones under £300...... Last post on 6/29/14 at 10:03am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- p5 v p7 v mdr1 v vmoda 100 v m50 v momentum. Which one? Last post on 12/21/13 at 4:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- FiiO's New PCOCC-A Cables - Impressions, Reviews, Discussion Last post on 2/6/14 at 7:28pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- Best portable headphones for $250? Last post on 11/10/13 at 6:48pm in Headphones (full-size)
Thanks to Greed for a 10-day loan of his Ref 1 set, which I fully burnt-in and auditioned. This set had the uber cable. Super Brief Review (it's all just what my ears heard, if you love your...
This review is going to be updated once I receive a balanced cable and use this amp in balanced operation. I figured this amp needed a proper review on here, and there is a lot of good stuff to say...
Read a ton of reviews before purchasing. However, I will be honest and say that I was a bit let down by the bass. Don't get me wrong, its very detailed and balanced and perhaps there lies my issue,...
Schiit Ragnarok: Is It Love, or Is It Just Schiit? Introduction: This part is just to give you some background on my experience and how I’ve arrived at the Schiit Ragnarok before...
my repost from: http://www.head-fi.org/t/623894/review-logitech-ue9000-ultimate-ears-headphones-released-the-ue4000-ue6000-and-the-ue9000-impressions-thread/930 Just my two cents, to me, I feel...
Sony MDR-1R V.S. V MODA CROSSFADE M-100
Gear mentioned in this thread:
No opinion on the Moda Crossfade, but given I'm listening at this exact moment to some of the genres you listed all in one song (JPop hip/hop dance music) on the R1 mk 2, thought I'd say I like them plenty.
But dunno if I'd say they're the most "fun" headphones I've owned, but that depends on your definition of fun. To me they'd lean on the dry/clinical side on the scale of things. But fun for me means kinda edgy, punchy, like a good pair of Grado.
Anyhow, good luck!
Cant comment much on the sony mdr 1r tho because I don't have them.
With design the m100's are more aggressive lookin while the mdr 1r's are more classy and this is only my opinion.
This awesome guy (Tyll of innerfidelity) has both headphones as well.
By the way a_recordings has nice review with the sony mdr-1r here you go.
Edited by zunehdrocks - 6/24/14 at 11:25am
If you haven't seen this already...
- Sony MDR-1R V.S. V MODA CROSSFADE M-100
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Best Headphones under $500 25 seconds ago
- › FiiO E12DIY Limited Edition Version---DIY your own sound ! 59 seconds ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 1 minute ago
- › Should I get the Superlux HD 631 or Kicker HP402 1 minute ago
- › High end Bakoon headphone amp Japan version discussion thread and... 1 minute ago
- › TOPPING NX1 Portable Headphone Amplifier Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Bakoon HPA-21 headphone amplifier 3 minutes ago
- › AudioValve RKV-II (OTL amp) (2014 version) + AudioValve Box... 3 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Review of Audio Technica ATH-CKR9 & ATH-CKR10 5 minutes ago
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Crystal by MEElectronics In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Made... by indieman
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)