- 33 Posts. Joined 1/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Can you guys help me choose between these headphones? Last post on 9/21/14 at 1:21pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- $300 over-ear headphone recommendation Last post on 3/3/14 at 6:38pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Best closed back over ear headphones under £300...... Last post on 6/29/14 at 10:03am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- p5 v p7 v mdr1 v vmoda 100 v m50 v momentum. Which one? Last post on 12/21/13 at 4:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- FiiO's New PCOCC-A Cables - Impressions, Reviews, Discussion Last post on 2/6/14 at 7:28pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
Sony MDR-1R V.S. V MODA CROSSFADE M-100
Gear mentioned in this thread:
No opinion on the Moda Crossfade, but given I'm listening at this exact moment to some of the genres you listed all in one song (JPop hip/hop dance music) on the R1 mk 2, thought I'd say I like them plenty.
But dunno if I'd say they're the most "fun" headphones I've owned, but that depends on your definition of fun. To me they'd lean on the dry/clinical side on the scale of things. But fun for me means kinda edgy, punchy, like a good pair of Grado.
Anyhow, good luck!
Cant comment much on the sony mdr 1r tho because I don't have them.
With design the m100's are more aggressive lookin while the mdr 1r's are more classy and this is only my opinion.
This awesome guy (Tyll of innerfidelity) has both headphones as well.
By the way a_recordings has nice review with the sony mdr-1r here you go.
Edited by zunehdrocks - 6/24/14 at 11:25am
If you haven't seen this already...
- Sony MDR-1R V.S. V MODA CROSSFADE M-100
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › NEW! SONY NWZ-A10 Series Walkman. Micro SD Card Slot! 5 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 8 minutes ago
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 12 minutes ago
- › Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Sound Quality 12 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 14 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 10/15/2014:... 15 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-1 Headphone Amp by LeoTheAwesome
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1 Wireless Headphones by mpm2433
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)