- 33 Posts. Joined 1/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Can you guys help me choose between these headphones? Last post on 11/16/14 at 6:31am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- $300 over-ear headphone recommendation Last post on 3/3/14 at 6:38pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Best closed back over ear headphones under £300...... Last post on 6/29/14 at 10:03am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- p5 v p7 v mdr1 v vmoda 100 v m50 v momentum. Which one? Last post on 12/21/13 at 4:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- FiiO's New PCOCC-A Cables - Impressions, Reviews, Discussion Last post on 2/6/14 at 7:28pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/14
Experience with Customer Service In case you want to see a video review, search youtube for "Jaybird Real time Review" and my video should be first on the list. I'm going to start by saying...
Just bought it over two months ago. It really added another dimension to the sound of music played in my macbook (since I used to listen to my itunes using the headphone jack) I notice details in...
Intro Before I begin, I would like to sincerely thank Scott Byrer, Director of Marketing at Master & Dynamic for...
Package & Build: FiiO X3 comes in a nice box with adapter and micro USB cable, as well as a nice soft silicone sleeve to protect the player. It is built very nicely, has some retro touch to it...
In short words: The Fidue is on par with the Sony EX1000 (little less sound stage and depth, but better, more flat sound signature) Downside: Cable plugs to the earphone speakers was...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Sony MDR-1R V.S. V MODA CROSSFADE M-100
Gear mentioned in this thread:
No opinion on the Moda Crossfade, but given I'm listening at this exact moment to some of the genres you listed all in one song (JPop hip/hop dance music) on the R1 mk 2, thought I'd say I like them plenty.
But dunno if I'd say they're the most "fun" headphones I've owned, but that depends on your definition of fun. To me they'd lean on the dry/clinical side on the scale of things. But fun for me means kinda edgy, punchy, like a good pair of Grado.
Anyhow, good luck!
Cant comment much on the sony mdr 1r tho because I don't have them.
With design the m100's are more aggressive lookin while the mdr 1r's are more classy and this is only my opinion.
This awesome guy (Tyll of innerfidelity) has both headphones as well.
By the way a_recordings has nice review with the sony mdr-1r here you go.
Edited by zunehdrocks - 6/24/14 at 11:25am
If you haven't seen this already...
- Sony MDR-1R V.S. V MODA CROSSFADE M-100
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › *Official Schiit Magni/Modi 2 ( Uber ) Thread* 3 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum or Sony MDR-1R 5 minutes ago
- › $50 DROP on Detachable Cable MOD: Beyerdynamic DT 880 250ohm 7 minutes ago
- › The World’s First Hybrid Earbud, The Grand Launch! DUNU Alpha 1 9 minutes ago
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 10 minutes ago
- › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon, CyberX, Qpad Thread 10 minutes ago
- › The All new FiiO X1, 192K/24B, PCM5142 DAC and 100mW output with LO... 11 minutes ago
- › How many types of DTS are there? 11 minutes ago
- › Sony has new headphones, MDR-1R 15 minutes ago
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by ActiveTechREV
- › Maverick Audio TubeMagic D1 Plus DAC by lalojimenez
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by thatBeatsguy
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by Tail
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Airwin
- › Shure SRH1540 Headphones by Rogerlabarrie
- › HIFIMAN RE300h Earphone - Audiophile Earbud by conquerator2
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by Donnyboy98
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by cuiter23
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by moodyrn
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3