Headphones Galore - something for everyone and every budget
Will Ship To: Anywhere
Time to thin the "heard"! Shipping from Calgary, AB, Canada or local meet up. Paypal + 3.5%, Interac EFT (Canada), cash (local), personal cheques (US and Canada) subject to clearing period. Prices in USD and firm.
1. Sennheiser HD280 Pro, new in box. Never opened. Just changed my mind. New is about $110. My price is $65
2. Polk Audio Buckle, less than 5 hours, not even broken in! Has iOS control with the rocker switch on the headband. Got a good deal on these, just wanted to try them out and pass along the savings. Retail is $200 on Best Buy or Amazon. My price is $90
3. Grado RS1i. Professionally re-terminated for balanced 4 pin XLR but includes the 1/4" adapter. Look and sound fantastic. These are the second best Grado's before the PS1000. These are about $700 new. Made in the USA. My price is $OLD.
4. JVC HA-DX1000. Professionally re-terminated for balanced 4 pin XLR but includes the 1/4" adapter. These are legendary, and very hard to find. This is the European version but other than model number (HA) are identical to DX1000. A few tiny flaws in the wood cups (like 2 really tiny dents from a fall but doesn't affect sound and only noticeable in certain light). Made in Japan. New is about $1,000 from Japan. My price is $OLD.
5. Ultrasone Edition 8 Palladium. Professionally re-cabled by Whiplash Audio (http://www.whiplashaudio.com/ultrasone-edition-8-recabling.html) for balanced 1/8" TRRS but includes TRRS to 1/8" TRS adapter (only required if plugging into something like a Smartphone that uses TRRS for other purposes). Amazing headphones with amazing finish to boot. Includes the leather carry bag as well. Made in Germany. New is $1,700 + $300 for recable. My price is $OLD.
I will also look at partial trade for Denon D7000 or D7100.
Edited by clem24 - 6/20/14 at 1:41pm