or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Help and Getting Started › Introductions, Help and Recommendations › Looking for the best 2.1 setup under 100 euros
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Looking for the best 2.1 setup under 100 euros

post #1 of 7
Thread Starter 
Hi people of this forum smily_headphones1.gif
As the title states, i am looking for the best 2.1 setup under 100 euros.
Please ONLY use this ( https://geizhals.at/?o=42) website when recommending parts for it (like this one http://www.cnet.com/news/build-your-own-desktop-stereo-for-under-70/).

Once again, please ONLY use : https://geizhals.at/?o=42
The best bookshelf speakers i have found are: https://geizhals.at/pioneer-s-lm2b-k-paar-schwarz-a726224.html

Thank you
post #2 of 7

You're not going to fit a worthwhile sub into that budget. Get a decent 2.0 setup then add a sub later on if you feel you need one.

post #3 of 7
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kraken2109 View Post
 

You're not going to fit a worthwhile sub into that budget. Get a decent 2.0 setup then add a sub later on if you feel you need one.

Could you suggest me a 2.0 setup then?

post #4 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1haxor View Post
 

Could you suggest me a 2.0 setup then?


Is there a reason you're limited to that website? Can you buy from Amazon where you live?

I hear good things about the Wharfedale Diamond 10.0, but that's your whole budget gone on just the speakers...

post #5 of 7
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kraken2109 View Post
 


Is there a reason you're limited to that website? Can you buy from Amazon where you live?

I hear good things about the Wharfedale Diamond 10.0, but that's your whole budget gone on just the speakers...

It is a price checking website, so it does include amazon (.de only though). If you want a european perspective, just click the EU flag on the top left. I will only buy from amazon from outside austria though. Do i need a DAC / stereo amp? If so, could you also recommend me one.

post #6 of 7

To be honest, in your situation I would be looking second hand. For some reason these days stereo amplifiers seem to cost as much as budget AV Receivers. You might also find great speakers going cheap.

post #7 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by kraken2109 View Post

To be honest, in your situation I would be looking second hand. For some reason these days stereo amplifiers seem to cost as much as budget AV Receivers. You might also find great speakers going cheap.

Yep. Economies of scale most likely. AVRs are flying off the shelves because most people want surround sound capability and HDMI to hook up their devices. So lots are produced and sold, whereas stereo units have a very small market.

I agree. With a 100 euro budget, best bet is to look on the used market to get best sound. smily_headphones1.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Help and Getting Started › Introductions, Help and Recommendations › Looking for the best 2.1 setup under 100 euros