New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

World Cup 2014 - Page 6

post #76 of 371

Third time he does it he will never learn. Wonder what a psychologist say about that behaviour lol

post #77 of 371
Oh dear! Hannibal Suarez at the World Cup. He has munched on other players before so this latest incident is no surprise.
post #78 of 371
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mambosenior View Post

Oh dear! Hannibal Suarez at the World Cup. He has munched on other players before so this latest incident is no surprise.

 

Suarez should receive a lengthy ban from all football, the man is a disgrace & it really doesn't matter how talented you are but I daresay corruption obsessed FIFA will do buggerall to upset milking the cash-cow that is the World-Cup... brown envelope anyone?

post #79 of 371

Suarez is now hoping to play Germany so he can try a shoulder of Lahm

 

:D

post #80 of 371

:beerchug:

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultrainferno View Post
 

Suarez is now hoping to play Germany so he can try a shoulder of Lahm

 

:D

post #81 of 371
Hats off to the Huffington Post for their "Chewy Luis" pun!
post #82 of 371

Nobody in Chile saw that bite it seems lol.

 

Though I personally don´t feel it´s worse then a head butt or deliberate elbows just because most players goof out like that it seems.

post #83 of 371
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultrainferno View Post
 

Suarez is now hoping to play Germany so he can try a shoulder of Lahm

 

:D

:bigsmile_face:

post #84 of 371
Thread Starter 

Uruguay striker Luis Suarez has been suspended from all football-related activity for four months for biting Italy defender Giorgio Chiellini.

 

Fifa's independent disciplinary committee imposed the ban after finding the 27-year-old guilty of misconduct.

 

Suarez has also been banned for nine international matches, ruling him out of the rest of the World Cup.

 

The incident occurred during Tuesday's 2014 Fifa World Cup Group D game, which Uruguay won to qualify for the last 16.

 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28023882

post #85 of 371
Thread Starter 

 Caption Contest....

 

post #86 of 371

Really hard suspension but third time the charm I suppose.

post #87 of 371
Quote:
Originally Posted by OK-Guy View Post

Uruguay striker Luis Suarez has been suspended from all football-related activity for four months for biting Italy defender Giorgio Chiellini.

Fifa's independent disciplinary committee imposed the ban after finding the 27-year-old guilty of misconduct.

Suarez has also been banned for nine international matches, ruling him out of the rest of the World Cup.

The incident occurred during Tuesday's 2014 Fifa World Cup Group D game, which Uruguay won to qualify for the last 16.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28023882

Hold on.. BITING? popcorn.gif
post #88 of 371
Quote:
Originally Posted by xkonfuzed View Post

Hold on.. BITING? popcorn.gif
It's lunch time, give the guy a break.
post #89 of 371
Quote:
Originally Posted by OK-Guy View Post
 

 Caption Contest....

 

I'm afraid we are out of chianti Mr Suarez.

post #90 of 371

Chile hasn't beaten Brazil in 14 years... I hope it stay that way! :D

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home