The more I read about these, the more I can't wait :).
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Grado SR80-E Impressions and Comparison? Last post on 2/27/15 at 3:13am in Headphones (full-size)
- Project Head Box II vs. Schiit Vali Last post on 4/3/15 at 1:13pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Grado e Series vs i Series Graphs Last post on 1/13/15 at 7:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Recommendations for exciting open back headphones on a budget Last post on 1/15/15 at 1:27am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Grado Labs NEW e series headphones and loaner program! Last post on 2/10/15 at 7:30pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
The Introduction Well, lovely citizens of head-fi, I am finally ready to bring you the review of the new T50RP mod by ZMF Headphones, known as the ZMF Omni. It is a semi-open headphone that...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Noontec for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. Manufacturer website link:...
Preamble: Hi guys, I'm a budding audio-appreciator since starting on this journey about a year and a half ago. I just have average ears that like to listen to slightly above average music and so...
Intro Before I begin, I would like to sincerely thank Pandora at Brainwavz for providing the review sample of the Brainwavz S3 you see in this review. Please note that I am neither affiliated...
Introduction First of all, I would like to thank Aune (@AuneAudio) for giving me the opportunity to review their unit. This is the link to the relevant head-fi thread:...
Grado e Series - Page 5
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Been out of the game for awhile, is the 4yourears site Grado sales direct?
Umm - are you really sure you want to know?
Welcome back and yes 4yourears is Grado's direct sales website, that's where I purchased mine from.
Headroom has a few but most models show as out-of-stock. They do have the 325E though, and that was one I was interested in, but mainly I want to see a review/impression of the GS1000E and/or the RS1E.
The MAD EAR+ has great synergy with Grados, IMO.
guys save your time and brain. i was looking for headphone so i sat on computer straight soo many hours finally i had to go to hospital got sick fever couldnt sleep.
you wont be able to figure out which headphone is better unless u go urself to the store and test the headphones u want.
i tested grado sr60, sr60i, sr80i, sr225i swear to GOD could not find any difference in sound except u need amp for sr80i and a big ass cable for sr225i these al r soo freakin forward on ur face which i didnt like. so i went to guitar centre and bought ath m50x and ath m40X and thank GOD finally i liked ath m40X it was kinda balance sound and felt like SRH440 which i bought last year.
now i just orderd DJ100 from amazon for $42 and i wannacompare this headphone with ath m40X .
moded my ksc75 last week with hd414 yellow pads and attached in some parts express headphone band found the sound of ksc75 kind of sr60 signature
orders my hd558 last week refurbished from adgroton amazon for $86 and found it to be overpriced ovverrrated for music but good for games and movies and because listening music through hd558 is like u wanna listen music through hometheatre instead ur top of the line home stereo system. found out sennheiser are too overpriced.
for the price koss portapro are better ksc75 really good for price. sr60 best for rock athm40X for all types for music and srh440 for all types for music but it doesnt have enought bass to your taste.
please do not waste your money buying sennheiser pairs of headphones unless u wanna watch movies.
go urself to headphone store and test headphones urself. sitting here and checkingout different threads will make u sick and confuse.
buy different headphones from amazon at once and return the one u dont like.
Yeah, I saw that last night while I was looking around, thanks.
And I also very much want to hear the RS1e. This morning
I was listening to my RS1i, and thought to myself
"just imagine if the RS1e is noticeably better than this"
My PS500e showed up earlier than expected today, I thought they wouldn't be here till later this week, nice surprise. At first I didn't even realize it was them just because the box was so much smaller than the traditional pizza box were used to. Anyways I decided to just post some pictures for now then come back and give a review of them after some listening.
Any first impressions? I have the SR80e and only have a few days to return them. I was thinking about getting the 500e instead.
i had sr80 sr60 sr 225 but sr60 is the best it is best in responding very good sound mids r kind of upfront base is there if u try s pads yet it is comfortable.
i used sr60 with my 5.5 video ipod along with rockbox installed with wolfson dac and it did sound fantastic. without any amp.
BUT if ur planning to use any grado headfone with touch ot galaxy they wont work u will need amp.
using sr60 with touch will create harsh highs and u will be deaf sr80 wont have enough power.
sr60 sr80 both work great with sony walkman no need to have an amp.
go for sr60i will cost u $79 and buy fiio6 amp will sound great. if u buy fiio11 sr60 will blow anything below $300 away.
do not waste ur money on sr80i or 125 or sr225 they r all the same.
buy sr60 remove the sr60 logo and turn them into alessandro ms1
u can have cheap alternate as well . buy koss ksc75 , partsexpress headphone for $1.99 and hdd414 yellow pads put ksc75 drivers into hd414 pads and fix them into partsexpress headphone headband and believe me u will really have close alternate to sr60 in less than $20
- Grado e Series
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › "The Lab" 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › FS: Bakoon HPA-21 Headphone Amplifier 1 minute ago
- › Where is Singlepower? Where is Mikhail? 1 minute ago
- › Hottest Sonic Electronix deals and promotions. 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Cayin N6 DAP: Dual PCM1792, BTL Amplication Circuit, 24/192,... 3 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO's new Q1 portable DAC-amp: Let's drink to "Happy Listening"! 4 minutes ago
- › ZMF Headphones Omni by PacoTaco
- › Noontec Wireless Headphones ZORO II Wireless Hi-Fi Bluetooth On-Ear... by twister6
- › RHA T20 by RedTwilight
- › Brainwavz S3 by thatBeatsguy
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier by GioF71
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by suman134
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by nmatheis
- › Philips SHE3905BK/27 In-Ear Headphones with Mic, Black by Whitigir
- › Music Hall de-be Portable Headphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by mark2410
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2