The more I read about these, the more I can't wait :).
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Recommendations for exciting open back headphones on a budget Last post on 8/12/14 at 4:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Grado Labs NEW e series headphones and loaner program! Last post on 9/17/14 at 12:40pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Excellent condition Grado PS500 with L-cush/Vilaibhan carrying case/original box Last post on 8/19/13 at 8:02pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- An audiophile heaven in San Francisco Last post on 1/8/14 at 6:20pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado SR 325 is driver mismatch Last post on 12/24/11 at 2:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
Let's keep this short. There are better headphones out there without any cons. The Grado RS1i can get shouty at times or give a bit of weird bass. The comfort isn't great either although I changed...
First of all, I have bought these headphones exactly one week ago. I have upgraded to these from my Superlux 668b. I will do a review now, and update it after another couple of weeks worth...
I am from China and I'd like to say Chinese people are lucky enough to have the opportunity to reach most of device in the area of audio especially some brand only provided in China.So it made me...
The Theorem 720 is magical.. Using it is like stepping into a foreign land where everything is crisp, detailed, and so very vivid that you’ll never want to leave again for the boring, veiled,...
This is my first DAP. I bought it in August with pre-installed 2.1 firmware and I have to say I am positively surprised how great this player sounds. I honestly can not compare it with other DAPs...
Grado e Series - Page 5
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Been out of the game for awhile, is the 4yourears site Grado sales direct?
Umm - are you really sure you want to know?
Welcome back and yes 4yourears is Grado's direct sales website, that's where I purchased mine from.
Headroom has a few but most models show as out-of-stock. They do have the 325E though, and that was one I was interested in, but mainly I want to see a review/impression of the GS1000E and/or the RS1E.
The MAD EAR+ has great synergy with Grados, IMO.
guys save your time and brain. i was looking for headphone so i sat on computer straight soo many hours finally i had to go to hospital got sick fever couldnt sleep.
you wont be able to figure out which headphone is better unless u go urself to the store and test the headphones u want.
i tested grado sr60, sr60i, sr80i, sr225i swear to GOD could not find any difference in sound except u need amp for sr80i and a big ass cable for sr225i these al r soo freakin forward on ur face which i didnt like. so i went to guitar centre and bought ath m50x and ath m40X and thank GOD finally i liked ath m40X it was kinda balance sound and felt like SRH440 which i bought last year.
now i just orderd DJ100 from amazon for $42 and i wannacompare this headphone with ath m40X .
moded my ksc75 last week with hd414 yellow pads and attached in some parts express headphone band found the sound of ksc75 kind of sr60 signature
orders my hd558 last week refurbished from adgroton amazon for $86 and found it to be overpriced ovverrrated for music but good for games and movies and because listening music through hd558 is like u wanna listen music through hometheatre instead ur top of the line home stereo system. found out sennheiser are too overpriced.
for the price koss portapro are better ksc75 really good for price. sr60 best for rock athm40X for all types for music and srh440 for all types for music but it doesnt have enought bass to your taste.
please do not waste your money buying sennheiser pairs of headphones unless u wanna watch movies.
go urself to headphone store and test headphones urself. sitting here and checkingout different threads will make u sick and confuse.
buy different headphones from amazon at once and return the one u dont like.
Yeah, I saw that last night while I was looking around, thanks.
And I also very much want to hear the RS1e. This morning
I was listening to my RS1i, and thought to myself
"just imagine if the RS1e is noticeably better than this"
My PS500e showed up earlier than expected today, I thought they wouldn't be here till later this week, nice surprise. At first I didn't even realize it was them just because the box was so much smaller than the traditional pizza box were used to. Anyways I decided to just post some pictures for now then come back and give a review of them after some listening.
Any first impressions? I have the SR80e and only have a few days to return them. I was thinking about getting the 500e instead.
i had sr80 sr60 sr 225 but sr60 is the best it is best in responding very good sound mids r kind of upfront base is there if u try s pads yet it is comfortable.
i used sr60 with my 5.5 video ipod along with rockbox installed with wolfson dac and it did sound fantastic. without any amp.
BUT if ur planning to use any grado headfone with touch ot galaxy they wont work u will need amp.
using sr60 with touch will create harsh highs and u will be deaf sr80 wont have enough power.
sr60 sr80 both work great with sony walkman no need to have an amp.
go for sr60i will cost u $79 and buy fiio6 amp will sound great. if u buy fiio11 sr60 will blow anything below $300 away.
do not waste ur money on sr80i or 125 or sr225 they r all the same.
buy sr60 remove the sr60 logo and turn them into alessandro ms1
u can have cheap alternate as well . buy koss ksc75 , partsexpress headphone for $1.99 and hdd414 yellow pads put ksc75 drivers into hd414 pads and fix them into partsexpress headphone headband and believe me u will really have close alternate to sr60 in less than $20
- Grado e Series
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Grace Design m920 vs Benchmark DAC2 HGC?? 31 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 39 seconds ago
- › JH5 vs Custom Art Music Two vs Noble 3C ... etc 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › [Review] Noble Audio Kaiser 10 - The Wizard Rises Again 1 minute ago
- › The EU deals thread! 1 minute ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Tools for Analyzing the Quality of Mastering 5 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 5 minutes ago
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)