The more I read about these, the more I can't wait :).
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Recommendations for exciting open back headphones on a budget Last post on 8/12/14 at 4:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Grado Labs NEW e series headphones and loaner program! Last post on 11/7/14 at 5:14pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Excellent condition Grado PS500 with L-cush/Vilaibhan carrying case/original box Last post on 8/19/13 at 8:02pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- An audiophile heaven in San Francisco Last post on 1/8/14 at 6:20pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado SR 325 is driver mismatch Last post on 12/24/11 at 2:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
When I listen to these Headphones I always think to Polygamy. That is because I am already in love for another Headphone but I am also attracted by these Liberate. They are not exactly my kind...
I actually have, believe it or not, two sets of the A8 earphones. I bought the first one at a B&O store; someone bought a car and the earphones came as a gift. He didn't care for them, so he gave...
I have tested all JBL BT Headphones. I am not even sure why. These are the ONLY one which is worth considering if you look for a good sound. But NOT for the actual price of $270, EVER. They...
If I would have to choose between these and the JBL E40, I would probably kill myself. But in case I am of particularly good mood I would choose these. They do not have much better SQ but have...
When I first reviewed these Headphones some time ago in Amazon, I did not yet tried so many BT Headphones. Somehow I like them more now, specially because their much cheaper price (actually...
Grado e Series - Page 5
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Been out of the game for awhile, is the 4yourears site Grado sales direct?
Umm - are you really sure you want to know?
Welcome back and yes 4yourears is Grado's direct sales website, that's where I purchased mine from.
Headroom has a few but most models show as out-of-stock. They do have the 325E though, and that was one I was interested in, but mainly I want to see a review/impression of the GS1000E and/or the RS1E.
The MAD EAR+ has great synergy with Grados, IMO.
guys save your time and brain. i was looking for headphone so i sat on computer straight soo many hours finally i had to go to hospital got sick fever couldnt sleep.
you wont be able to figure out which headphone is better unless u go urself to the store and test the headphones u want.
i tested grado sr60, sr60i, sr80i, sr225i swear to GOD could not find any difference in sound except u need amp for sr80i and a big ass cable for sr225i these al r soo freakin forward on ur face which i didnt like. so i went to guitar centre and bought ath m50x and ath m40X and thank GOD finally i liked ath m40X it was kinda balance sound and felt like SRH440 which i bought last year.
now i just orderd DJ100 from amazon for $42 and i wannacompare this headphone with ath m40X .
moded my ksc75 last week with hd414 yellow pads and attached in some parts express headphone band found the sound of ksc75 kind of sr60 signature
orders my hd558 last week refurbished from adgroton amazon for $86 and found it to be overpriced ovverrrated for music but good for games and movies and because listening music through hd558 is like u wanna listen music through hometheatre instead ur top of the line home stereo system. found out sennheiser are too overpriced.
for the price koss portapro are better ksc75 really good for price. sr60 best for rock athm40X for all types for music and srh440 for all types for music but it doesnt have enought bass to your taste.
please do not waste your money buying sennheiser pairs of headphones unless u wanna watch movies.
go urself to headphone store and test headphones urself. sitting here and checkingout different threads will make u sick and confuse.
buy different headphones from amazon at once and return the one u dont like.
Yeah, I saw that last night while I was looking around, thanks.
And I also very much want to hear the RS1e. This morning
I was listening to my RS1i, and thought to myself
"just imagine if the RS1e is noticeably better than this"
My PS500e showed up earlier than expected today, I thought they wouldn't be here till later this week, nice surprise. At first I didn't even realize it was them just because the box was so much smaller than the traditional pizza box were used to. Anyways I decided to just post some pictures for now then come back and give a review of them after some listening.
Any first impressions? I have the SR80e and only have a few days to return them. I was thinking about getting the 500e instead.
i had sr80 sr60 sr 225 but sr60 is the best it is best in responding very good sound mids r kind of upfront base is there if u try s pads yet it is comfortable.
i used sr60 with my 5.5 video ipod along with rockbox installed with wolfson dac and it did sound fantastic. without any amp.
BUT if ur planning to use any grado headfone with touch ot galaxy they wont work u will need amp.
using sr60 with touch will create harsh highs and u will be deaf sr80 wont have enough power.
sr60 sr80 both work great with sony walkman no need to have an amp.
go for sr60i will cost u $79 and buy fiio6 amp will sound great. if u buy fiio11 sr60 will blow anything below $300 away.
do not waste ur money on sr80i or 125 or sr225 they r all the same.
buy sr60 remove the sr60 logo and turn them into alessandro ms1
u can have cheap alternate as well . buy koss ksc75 , partsexpress headphone for $1.99 and hdd414 yellow pads put ksc75 drivers into hd414 pads and fix them into partsexpress headphone headband and believe me u will really have close alternate to sr60 in less than $20
- Grado e Series
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Beyerdynamic DT990 Premium 250ohm w/ Detachable Cable Mod & Silver... 6 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 15 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 21 seconds ago
- › Sound Card for Sennheiser HD 598 43 seconds ago
- › Hifiman HE-4 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Destiny 3 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 3 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 3 minutes ago
- › Earwerkz Legend R vs Noble K10 Brief Review (and 15 others,... 4 minutes ago
- › Iem for 30-$50 4 minutes ago
- › The House of Marley Liberate XL BT by Giogio
- › Bang & Olufsen A8 Earphones by fjhuerta
- › JBL Synchros 400BT Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Stereo Headphones, Black by Giogio
- › JBL J56 BT Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Stereo Headphone, Black by Giogio
- › Jabra REVO Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headphones - Retail Packaging... by Giogio
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by Rockthemboots
- › Samsung Level over by Giogio
- › JBL E50BT Black Premium Wireless Over-Ear Bluetooth Stereo... by Giogio
- › JBL E40BT Black High-Performance Wireless On-Ear Bluetooth Stereo... by Giogio
- › AKG K845 Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphones by Giogio
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)