Bottlehead Crack w/ Speedball (upgraded parts + extras)
Will Ship To: United States
This amp needs no introduction.
I'm looking into some nearfield speakers or putting funds towards another (as yet undetermined) HF purchase.. so I'm selling my BELOVED, badass Bottlehead Crack. I had this custom built to my specs by @j123my (a VERY skilled builder as you'll see). I had seen some of Jeremy's work on other Crack kits and was blown away by how clean his work was.. so I commissioned him to build my Crack w/ some upgrades I had in mind. Those upgrades were a pair of HQ output film capacitors (Erse Pulse-X) renowned for their neutrality.. a film cap (ClarityCap) to bypass the last power supply capacitor.. and an Alps Blue Velvet potentiometer. As you can see, my Crack is one of the cleanest builds you will ever set eyes on.
My asking price is well below what I paid for the totals cost of labor/assembly & upgrades.. but I want whomever is getting this to hear it at it's best, so I'm sweetening the deal by including the following:
- Bottlehead Power cord (assembled).
- Tung Sol 5998 output tube (it's completely silent and free of microphonics).
- 12AU7 input tube (I haven't decided which one.. I've got quite a few nice ones in my collection, so rest assured it will be very good).
- 2 RCA interconnects (from Blue Jeans Cable Co). I had these custom ordered for the Crack. One end is terminated to right angle RCA plugs (for a flush connection w/ the Crack).. the other end is straight RCA (to your DAC). This makes for a clean desktop appearance and a better signal connectivity.
Terms of Sale
- Payment to be made as a PayPal (gift). Buyer is responsible for any/all other PP fees and any costs associated with insurance, premium signature confirmation, etc. (if requested). I pack a mean box, so rest assured this amp will be very well secured in transit!
- Price listed includes shipping.
- Price listed is firm.
- No trades.