PortaPros all the way!
Related Forum Threads
- Design / look of headphones and you Last post on 3/29/13 at 9:57am in Headphones (full-size)
- HD800 for gaming overkill? Last post on 11/21/14 at 2:25pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- WTB AKG K1000 or Sennheiser HD800 Last post on 8/28/13 at 4:17am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Headphones for large heads Last post on 6/15/14 at 8:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Whats the biggest innovation in headphone design in the last 10 years? Last post on 7/4/13 at 8:22pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
Purchased this system off of Ebay. Overall very good sound, impressive sound output with powerful bass response, at its price point ($250} I think it is the system to beat, the satellites sound...
I got these from Amazon. Truth be told, I was a bit skeptical due to lack of reviews at the time (positive or negative). But I was ordering my Crossfade LPs [they good or bad, is an entirely...
These have been a real dream to listen to. They have a really good range of sound not artificial sounding at all. They have have as a matter fact excellent tremble. They don't pull the mids to...
Ok! Point number 1: horrible button layout! Point number 2: excellent sound quality! The stock theme is badly designed. EDIT: There are custom themes that make the player look much...
I’ve had my Dragon Inspire IHA-1 now for a sufficient time period to post my thoughts. I will use a subjective 5 point scoring system. Setup: Power Conditioning: Blue Circle...
Coolest headphones for summer? - Page 2post #16 of 296/15/14 at 5:34pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 296/15/14 at 10:17pmpost #18 of 296/17/14 at 9:50ampost #19 of 296/18/14 at 11:32ampost #20 of 296/18/14 at 12:01pmpost #21 of 296/18/14 at 6:51pmThread Starterpost #22 of 296/21/14 at 4:43pmThread Starterpost #23 of 296/21/14 at 5:00pmpost #24 of 296/24/14 at 6:24pmThread Starterpost #25 of 296/25/14 at 6:39ampost #26 of 296/25/14 at 6:47am
I have never owned the Porta Pro so I can't comment on those. I grab my Grado's on hot days, they are very light and the pads sit on my ear not over it so I get plenty of air flow in and around my ears.post #27 of 296/26/14 at 7:03pmThread Starter
I have to say the clear winner so far is KSC75, hands down. And they sound surprisingly good also, even though that wasn't the primary focus here. When you consider the price and the warranty, they're really hard to be in terms of value.post #28 of 296/26/14 at 7:11pmQuote:
I agree, but the warranty isn't worth much because you have to pay at least the shipping so you might as well buy a new one. The headband mod makes it last longer as there's less stress on the cables from putting it on and taking it off.post #29 of 296/28/14 at 5:38amThread StarterQuote:
Great points, but it is amazing that they sound as good as they do for the price. KSC75 are really pretty cheap online. And they are definitely cool. They're light also.
- Coolest headphones for summer?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Upgrading Amp + DAC (Requesting Assistance/Opinions!) 4 seconds ago
- › The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread 53 seconds ago
- › UK 2015 Head-Fi Meet (Cambridge - Saturday 25th April) 54 seconds ago
- › Westone UM PRO Series Thread 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 2 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 3 minutes ago
- › JH Audio Layla and Angie - Head-Fi TV 4 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 4 minutes ago
- › what COMPANY makes the best headphones 5 minutes ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 5 minutes ago
- › Corsair Gaming Audio Series SP2500 High-Power 2.1 PC Speaker System... by Croozer
- › V-MODA Bass Freq Metal In-Ear Noise-Isolating Headphone (Gunmetal... by atkhan
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by Ragingfighter
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by hstubc
- › Inspire by Dennis Had IHA-1 Dragon Version by BlakeT
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by JoeDoe
- › Koss RUK 30K Noise Isolating In-Ear Stereophone, Black by ajlan
- › Audiotrak Prodigy 7.1 HiFi by Ataka
- › Creative Fatal1ty Gaming Headset by TsukiNick
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by AudioGG
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)