PortaPros all the way!
Related Forum Threads
- Best unamped open or closed headphones for 300$ or less Last post on 4/7/13 at 11:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- Design / look of headphones and you Last post on 3/29/13 at 9:57am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best "out of your head" headphones? Last post on 2/6/15 at 8:43pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- High-End Over-Ear Discussion Last post on 1/20/15 at 1:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD800 for gaming overkill? Last post on 11/21/14 at 2:25pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
Can’t believe nobody has commented on the lack of an extremely basic feature that exists on 99% of MP3 players but missing from this and many other Fiio units — which is the ability to bookmark....
Advanced AcousticWerkes Q: Deceptively Small The AAW Q is an upcoming IEM from Singaporean company Advanced AcousticWerkes, scheduled for release in the first week of September. It boasts a new...
Now that I've heard all the ADEL modules from Asius technologies(what has been released since 8/16), it's even harder to pick a favorite. Some days I want to tune the sound to my unique anatomy,...
I dont want to waste my time writing an essay for something that lasted only 1 or 2 months. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBnJ9zrnhGU My Rant and broken Shures in link above The bass...
Coolest headphones for summer? - Page 2post #16 of 296/15/14 at 5:34pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 296/15/14 at 10:17pmpost #18 of 296/17/14 at 9:50ampost #19 of 296/18/14 at 11:32ampost #20 of 296/18/14 at 12:01pmpost #21 of 296/18/14 at 6:51pmThread Starterpost #22 of 296/21/14 at 4:43pmThread Starterpost #23 of 296/21/14 at 5:00pmpost #24 of 296/24/14 at 6:24pmThread Starterpost #25 of 296/25/14 at 6:39ampost #26 of 296/25/14 at 6:47am
I have never owned the Porta Pro so I can't comment on those. I grab my Grado's on hot days, they are very light and the pads sit on my ear not over it so I get plenty of air flow in and around my ears.post #27 of 296/26/14 at 7:03pmThread Starter
I have to say the clear winner so far is KSC75, hands down. And they sound surprisingly good also, even though that wasn't the primary focus here. When you consider the price and the warranty, they're really hard to be in terms of value.post #28 of 296/26/14 at 7:11pmQuote:
I agree, but the warranty isn't worth much because you have to pay at least the shipping so you might as well buy a new one. The headband mod makes it last longer as there's less stress on the cables from putting it on and taking it off.post #29 of 296/28/14 at 5:38amThread StarterQuote:
Great points, but it is amazing that they sound as good as they do for the price. KSC75 are really pretty cheap online. And they are definitely cool. They're light also.
- Coolest headphones for summer?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 1 minute ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 2 minutes ago
- › Introducing the Dacamp L1, flagship CL1 Ceramic and CL750 from RHA 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 6,7 & 8 DJ thread. Opinions, reviews, feedback, pics,... 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Fire and Save Matches! Bifrost Multibit is Here. 4 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 4 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 5 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 5 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 5 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by greencalx
- › Advanced AcousticWerkes Q by ustinj
- › Asius Technologies ADEL™ G1 Auto Modules by Ike1985
- › AAW Nebula Two Hybrid In-Ear Monitor by tz0531
- › Shure SE215 by Nick Walters
- › E-mu Teak Headphones by AT Khan
- › Marshall Mode In-Ear Headphones, Black/White (4090939) by PopZeus
- › Pro-Ject Debut Carbon by davehg
- › Brainwavz Jive by Lurk650
- › Campfire Audio Andromeda by k4rstar
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...