PortaPros all the way!
Related Forum Threads
- WTB AKG K1000 or Sennheiser HD800 Last post on 8/28/13 at 4:17am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Headphones for large heads Last post on 6/15/14 at 8:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Comparison AKG K-1000 and Sennheiser HD-800 on similar equipment. Last post on 6/19/13 at 4:11am in High-end Audio Forum
- WTB: AKG K1000 (or trade for 2013 mint Sennheiser HD800) Last post on 4/24/13 at 11:23pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Most Comfortable full sized Headphones Last post on 6/12/13 at 7:30pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
Before I begin with my review of the Beyerdynamic XP1, all of the below are solely what I’ve managed to get out of the IEM, I suggest to try it out or read some other people’s review to get a...
See The Whole Review With Pictures Here: http://db-headphones.blogspot.com ... Oh and ignore the sliders for the audio quality, value etc. I can't edit the slider scoring on mobile. Disclaimer: I...
Disclaimer First of all, huge thanks to Audrey and the Brainwavz team for giving me the opportunity to write this review. Please note that I was not paid to write this review, nor am I...
First, the normal boilerplate stuff - Audio setup - FLAC files in MEdia Monkey -> Amazon Basics TOSLINK cable -> Schiit Bifrost w/Uber upgrade -> Knukoncept Shielded RCAS -> Project Ember...
Here are my impressions of the Fiio X1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEj0wLE-ojU
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Coolest headphones for summer? - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I have never owned the Porta Pro so I can't comment on those. I grab my Grado's on hot days, they are very light and the pads sit on my ear not over it so I get plenty of air flow in and around my ears.
I have to say the clear winner so far is KSC75, hands down. And they sound surprisingly good also, even though that wasn't the primary focus here. When you consider the price and the warranty, they're really hard to be in terms of value.
I agree, but the warranty isn't worth much because you have to pay at least the shipping so you might as well buy a new one. The headband mod makes it last longer as there's less stress on the cables from putting it on and taking it off.
Great points, but it is amazing that they sound as good as they do for the price. KSC75 are really pretty cheap online. And they are definitely cool. They're light also.
- Coolest headphones for summer?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 1 second ago
- › WTB: DAC (EU, 230V compatible, read more inside) 39 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 201 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › Wavelength Audio 45 SET Amp 1 minute ago
- › [Poor Man Reviews] Dunu's DN-2000 3 minutes ago
- › The NEW JVC FX850..Woodie perfection?. (A review) 3 minutes ago
- › AKG K812 Pro 3 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 4 minutes ago
- › Focal SPIRIT PROFESSIONAL Impressions thread 4 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan Import) by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by thatBeatsguy
- › Fostex TH 900 by smitty1110
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by aquamacs
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by thatonenoob
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by thatonenoob
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by H20Fidelity
- › Beyerdynamic Tesla T1 by smitty1110
- › Shure SE215 by SawItComing
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)