FS [More Price Drops]: Bunch of headphones, drivers, headphone shells and other random stuff
Will Ship To: Anywhere
So, I need to downsize my collection. Pictures can be provided on request. Best offers are welcome but no low-balling. The shells have no drivers in them and no cable unless otherwise specified. The prices don't include shipping. Here's what I have on offer:
Headphones for sale: (Click to show)
Aedle VK-1 ($230)
- Afew scratches on the black anodizing, a damaged left pad and nasty-looking box due to DHS ruining it. I can send them to Aedle to get repaired before forwarding them to you but if I do that I'll need to charge extra depending on the cost of shipping and repair. I don't use them at all anymore so I'm selling them to fund future purchases.
(DiY) Bucket-rin OA-7 ($80)
- A DiY-ed pair of dynamic headphones with taobao drivers in a very good condition Pickering OA-7 shell. The pads are not taped on so they'll come loose but I can do that on request. These are in HK so I won't have updated images of them but they should still be in the same state they were in when I last saw them. I can include the original pickering drivers on request. I'm not using them so its best if I sell these.
(Vintage) Sennheiser HD424 ($90)
- In very good condition for its age and comes with the HD25 ALU cable and 90mm Pioneer HDJ-2000 pleather pads as well as a new pair of stock HD424 pads and the stock cable. 3.5mm to 6.3mm and 6.3mm to 3.5mm adapters have been included for both the cables. I purchased these because I was curious about how they sounded and now I'm selling them because my curiosity is satisfied.
(Vintage) Fostex T20V2 ($OLD)
- In meh condition, one of the plastic pieces holding the yoke to the cup has cracked so that side is free-swivelling (that seems to happen to a lot of T20V2s) and the things have been recabled by someone else. I was sorely disappointed by their performance stock and their reponse to damping mods I performed on them so I'm letting these go.
(Vintage) Pair of Elektronica TDS-5 55mm vintage planar-magnetic drivers ($40)
- Used in the Elektronica TDS-5 clone of the Yamaha HP/YH-1 headphones. I've given up on trying to make them sound good so I'm selling them on to another owner.
Pair of NOS 32-ohm 38mm Sawafuji ribbon tweeters ($50)
- I'm selling these because I've got more planar-magnetic drivers incoming and don't feel like basing another project around SFI tweeters. They're in tip-top condition and are basically new tweeters.
(Vintage) Single Yamaha HP-3 driver ($10)
- The other one broke as the magnet cracked so I have no use for these anymore. Selling for spare parts.
(Vintage) Single working TDS-5M driver ($10)
- Based on the Peerless PMB-100 driver and used in the Elektronica TDS-5M clone of the Yamaha HP/YH-1 headphones. The other one tore itself apart due to the combination of a stupidly high bass boost and metal dust particles on the diaphragm. I can include the magnet assembly and contacts of the other one on request. Selling for spare parts.
(Vintage) Single Fostex T20V2 driver ($10)
- This is superglued together. I tore the other one's diaphragm while gluing it together. Like the TDS-5M driver, I can include the magnet assembly and the contacts of the other driver on request. This driver is in HK so I can't take any pictures of it until I return. Selling for spare parts.
(Vintage) TDS-5M ($5)
- They're held together with TDS-5 screws. My TDS-5 shell broke (stripped screws) so these are the only ones left. In fair condition for its age but the screw holders are starting to strip. The strain reliefs have been stolen for the Argentum headphones. I can try and find the cable on request as well as install the TDS-5 drivers into them.
(Vintage) Ross RE-257 ($10)
- Missing a screw and has a partially cut-out baffle but in good shape otherwise. I tried to make the TDS-5 drivers work in this but they don't seem to want to comply. These come with the stock cable. I can include the box on request.
(Vintage) Diamond Stylus SH-700 ($5)
- A partially broken Koss HV/1A Plus OEM, my second attempt to make the TDS-5 drivers work but like the previous attempt it failed , this time due to the crappy construction of the shell. I can throw in the original drivers and the box as well.
(Vintage) Yamaha HP-3 ($10)
- Shell in good condition. I don't need this because I only have one HP-3 driver. I can find the cable on request.
Other random stuff. (Click to show)
ZY HiFi 3.5mm interconnect ($20)
- I removed the palics rubber band things on the jacks. Apart from that, in very good condition.
DT880/990 pads ($40)
- Like new condition but without the packaging.
PM me if you see something you like!
Edited by BucketInABucket - 11/6/14 at 10:29am