Did everything get resolved? Odd that you didn't hear back. All those inquires drop into zen desk and we grab those non stop. Sorry about that.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- UE Custom In-Ear Reference Monitors vs UE 18 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitors Last post on 10/19/12 at 1:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ultimate Ears Personal Reference Monitors: The *Custom* Custom In-Ear Monitor Last post on 4/30/13 at 10:55pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ultimate Ears In-Ear Reference Monitors Review Last post on 5/11/15 at 4:54am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- in ear buds that can fit in my ear Last post on 8/3/11 at 11:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Is UE behind the curve regarding customs? Last post on 7/23/11 at 10:46am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 3/10/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 1/22/15
First and foremost, a big thank you to those at Noble Audio who has sent me a unit to review. The Noble Audio customer service experience has been a joy to behold. Brannan is always on hand to deal...
I bought these from the limited selection available at an Apple Store, as I was heading on a trip the next day and needed some new IEMs for the plane ride. I read some reviews and noticed a lot of...
I got a sansa clip+ for my pair of custom iems. Really small, really portable, big nice clip to clip on something while training. Almost perfect sound, some audible noise (really really low, like...
overall nice headphones, with proper bass and sound and i am still burning it, rest of things i will discuss after complete burning process
I had to finally put my Shure E4Cs to rest and have been on the search for months to find a replacement. I like sub bass and a balanced sound and value build quality. My Shures were built tough...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Ultimate Ears + Astell & Kern Ultimate Bundle Deal - Page 5
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Ah, unfortunately I decided to move away from this deal so I dropped the subject with myself =(
Quick post to say thanks to Mike and UE for this deal. As a long time UERM owner I glossed over this bundle when it was announced, figuring I already had the UERMs, but recently decided to get the AK240+UE18 bundle. I'll post more soon, but I was curious to
1. have a better mobile source for playback on the go. Totally succeeded here!
2. have an extended comparison of UERM, which I love, to the UE18 which seems like it might add a bit to some genres of music
3. compare the fit of the new 3D printed process used on my UE18 to my UERM which are in need of a fit tune up. Out of the gate the UE18 fit great, better than my UERM that required several initial adjustments. Sadly I am sending my UERM to get the fit adjusted, so a bit of a wait before I can compare the sound of the two
4. try out more of Leon Ngyuen's custom art. I went with "Copper Tree" this time around vs "Time Attack" on my UERM
In any event, I'll post more detailed thought soon, and observe that THIS is the real deal on amazing gear!
- Ultimate Ears + Astell & Kern Ultimate Bundle Deal
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 35 seconds ago
- › Roll Call: Who's building, built, or thinking of building a beta22? 1 minute ago
- › Questyle QP1 1 minute ago
- › "The Lab" 1 minute ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 2 minutes ago
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A17 2 minutes ago
- › Which high end headphone would you buy at these given prices: 3 minutes ago
- › NAD Viso HP50 : Another superb headphone from Paul Barton? 3 minutes ago
- › Analytical headphones 3 minutes ago
- › Portable speaker as big as possible 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO E09K by Chuck Canada
- › Noble Audio Savant by uchihaitachi
- › RHA T10i by zim2411
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8 GB MP3 Player (Black) by ardacer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by sagar khichi
- › RHA MA750i by Onthecoast
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by YoYo JoKeR
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by JoeDoe
- › Edifier Hi-Fi Stereo Headphone (H180 Black) by sharonbava
- › Ultimate Ears 200vi Noise-Isolating Headset, Blue by dkshifat
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2