Anyone got the trick to opening up the fiio E12? I am trying to replace the battery. I've removed the two screws and back cover and assume the board slides out through the front but the bass boost switch is preventing this because it protrudes through the housing. Any trick to this or does the switch have to be broken off?
- productFiiO E12 Mont Blanctagged by nightmancometh, 6/13/14
Related Forum Threads
- Fiio E12, Anything sound better Last post on 8/19/14 at 9:03pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Fiio X5 Stacking Kit (HS6) Assembled Case Option? Last post on 8/17/14 at 12:05pm in FiiO
- Wich amp / dac to choose? Last post on 6/24/14 at 5:16pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Fiio E12 vs. JDS Labs C5 Amp Last post on 6/16/14 at 4:05am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Amp or Amp/DAC? Last post on 6/21/14 at 3:31am in Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
Beats, the biggest headphone brand in the world, selling more headphones than any other by a large margin and with a huge 60% market share in it's domestic market in the USA, has largely been the...
Though these are by no means perfect headphones, their price and excellent bass make them one of the best headphones you can buy for under $200. These headphones are very fun to listen to. They...
Since this is a IEM review I'll keep it short , I have no respect for IEMs ...I wish I could use headphones in the bed but since I cannot I have to resort to IEMs , not a IEM guy I picked...
I'm not much of a audiophile nor a reviewer just a regular audio enthusiast.. Apologies & correct me if I'm wrong.. Absolutely "StUnNeD" by these gems thought of sharing my...
Right have the pleasure of owning these for about 4 months. My Kit: Source: Foobar through Cambridge Audio Dacmagic Amp: Lehman Audio Blackcube Linear Headphones: Audio Technica ATH W...
How to open a fiio E12?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Thanks - It's nice to have confirmation of this, I've found the same but assumed there'd be another way. Looks like twiddling is the way forward!
Still, it seems odd that the knob stops the thing being taken apart - but I imagine all this is in the E12 thread so I'll check in over there.
- How to open a fiio E12?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Do hard drives sound different? 13 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 19 seconds ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW sfwalcer's earphone comparo PG 1727.... 28 seconds ago
- › Denon D2000/D5000, MD2000/MD5000 Appreciation Thread! 35 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › Tiny DAC, Big Sound, Evolved – Stoner Acoustics UD100 / UD110 / UD120 2 minutes ago
- › Aurisonics ROCKETS: Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › DNA Stratus 2A3 amplifier - first impressions 3 minutes ago
- › Amps that can drive the HiFiMan HE-6 planar headphones 3 minutes ago
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by MacroPower
- › Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU) by MrTechAgent
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKN50 by bharathss
- › Audio Technica W5000 by CJ09
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by lofoscopico
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › audio-technica AIR Dinamic Headphone ATH-AD2000X (Japan Import) by Quazimoto
- › HiSoundAudio E212 by fleasbaby
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)