Anyone got the trick to opening up the fiio E12? I am trying to replace the battery. I've removed the two screws and back cover and assume the board slides out through the front but the bass boost switch is preventing this because it protrudes through the housing. Any trick to this or does the switch have to be broken off?
- productFiiO E12 Mont Blanctagged by nightmancometh, 6/13/14
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser 429s no highs when plugged into DAC Last post on 2/11/15 at 7:01pm in Headphones (full-size)
- FiiO E12 v1 vs Cayin C5 brief comparison Last post on 5/6/15 at 8:15pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- New full-sized headphone to get the best out of my Fiio X1 ( and Fiio E12 ) Last post on 2/24/15 at 8:52am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- More bass and power of e12 Last post on 1/26/15 at 9:58am in Portable Headphone Amps
- DAC or portable amp for Etymotic ER-4S? Last post on 1/25/15 at 7:02am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
Disclaimer I was part of the european leg on the X5 world tour, so I did receive a review unit, free of charge, for ten days, but it was already running FW 1.0. I am in no way affiliated with...
Ultrasone Edition 5 Unlimited needs some serious burning-in. They sound horrible at the beginning but after about 30-40 hrs they are getting better and better - very open (doesn't sound like closed...
Purchased these this week, and had them replaced with another set - which exhibited the same flaw. Two may be a curse, but they both did the same thing so I would be wary. When on standby,...
Synopsis: The RD3 is part of the next generation of earphones from Rhapsodio. Powered by a single high-end dynamic driver, it has a warm sound and a hearty bass response. The RD3’s design...
Synopsis: The Spectrum Series G10 is the next generation universal fit stage monitor from Future Sonics. Replacing the Atrio with a new driver, housing, and cables, the G10 surpasses it in detail...
How to open a fiio E12?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Thanks - It's nice to have confirmation of this, I've found the same but assumed there'd be another way. Looks like twiddling is the way forward!
Still, it seems odd that the knob stops the thing being taken apart - but I imagine all this is in the E12 thread so I'll check in over there.
Para ajudar aqueles que ainda não encontrou a resposta: Para remover o interior do FiiO E12, depois de retirar os parafusos, você deve remover o botão "bass booster" puxar para fora com uma agulha nariz alicate. Após um clique ele soltou. Após substituir a bateria, você pode colocar de volta. Outra dica: o conector da bateria deve ser removida puxando-o para cima (na sua direção), e não na direção dos fios do conector. (Desculpe a ortografia. O meu idioma não é o Inglês. )
Edited by RobertoB - 6/4/15 at 9:36pm
- How to open a fiio E12?
- › For Sale Final audio design heaven vi(6) chrome copper. Mint ... 7 seconds ago
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 34 seconds ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) 37 seconds ago
- › European Headphone Temporary Trading Club (Wanna try cans for... 1 minute ago
- › A Bit of Music and a Bit of Fun 1 minute ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › best portable over-ear headphones under 200$ 2 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica W5000 2 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The HeadAmp GS-X and GS-X MK2 Thread 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by WayneWoondirts
- › Ultrasone Edition 5 unlimited by hechlok
- › Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System by Fademan77
- › Rhapsodio RD3 Hi-Fi Grade Dynamic In-Ear Monitor by Kunlun
- › Future Sonics Spectrum Series: G10 by Kunlun
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by Cotnijoe
- › Shure SE215 by KewStone
- › VSONIC GR07 by MRC001
- › Tube Amp LF-15 by ClieOS
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by goodyfresh
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3