Anyone got the trick to opening up the fiio E12? I am trying to replace the battery. I've removed the two screws and back cover and assume the board slides out through the front but the bass boost switch is preventing this because it protrudes through the housing. Any trick to this or does the switch have to be broken off?
- productFiiO E12 Mont Blanctagged by nightmancometh, 6/13/14
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser 429s no highs when plugged into DAC Last post on 2/11/15 at 7:01pm in Headphones (full-size)
- FiiO E12 v1 vs Cayin C5 brief comparison Last post on 5/6/15 at 8:15pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- New full-sized headphone to get the best out of my Fiio X1 ( and Fiio E12 ) Last post on 2/24/15 at 8:52am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- More bass and power of e12 Last post on 1/26/15 at 9:58am in Portable Headphone Amps
- DAC or portable amp for Etymotic ER-4S? Last post on 1/25/15 at 7:02am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
I will mainly be comparing to A65. Build of these is excellent, but not quite as nice as A65 due to the half plastic housing. It is of very high quality though, it shouldn't affect...
Just a short review, as there is really not a lot to say, which is a good thing, nothing to complain about with these. Build is excellent, they feel supremely solid, I mean even 1k+ iems don't...
INTRODUCTION The Encore RockMaster IE is a new crowd-funded IEM from SonicUnity, and new audio company formed by Rick Hopkins. Rick's a music industry veteran who's helped with concert design for...
I'll do my best to keep this review nice and short, and hit all the key points. Sections: -Overview about myself (to give background on music preferences, previously owned IEMs,...
Introduction Everyone here and their mothers have heard of the HD600/650. After over 10+ years, the HD600 series still remains a timeless classic, withstanding the test of time with is...
How to open a fiio E12?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Thanks - It's nice to have confirmation of this, I've found the same but assumed there'd be another way. Looks like twiddling is the way forward!
Still, it seems odd that the knob stops the thing being taken apart - but I imagine all this is in the E12 thread so I'll check in over there.
Para ajudar aqueles que ainda não encontrou a resposta: Para remover o interior do FiiO E12, depois de retirar os parafusos, você deve remover o botão "bass booster" puxar para fora com uma agulha nariz alicate. Após um clique ele soltou. Após substituir a bateria, você pode colocar de volta. Outra dica: o conector da bateria deve ser removida puxando-o para cima (na sua direção), e não na direção dos fios do conector. (Desculpe a ortografia. O meu idioma não é o Inglês. )
Edited by RobertoB - 6/4/15 at 9:36pm
- How to open a fiio E12?
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 34 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › Audio GD Master-11(Combination from Master 7 and Master 9) 1 minute ago
- › NAD Viso HP30, anyone? 2 minutes ago
- › Headstage Arrow HE: Reviews, Impressions, Perceptions & Sensations 5 minutes ago
- › Songs You Can't Listen to Anymore 6 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 6 minutes ago
- › Torque's introduction to the Head-Fi community 13 minutes ago
- › Melodious MX-U8 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 13 minutes ago
- › Need Recommendation on Perfect Headphone 15 minutes ago
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by T.R.A.N.C.E.
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by T.R.A.N.C.E.
- › Encore RockMaster IE by nmatheis
- › Noble 3 by WhatToChoose
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by dazzerfong
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by hakushondaimao
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by goodyfresh
- › Creative Sound Blaster Roar 2 Portable NFC Bluetooth Speaker with... by lin0003
- › Encore RockMaster OE by Armaegis
- › Final Audio Design Heaven VII by AndrewH13
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2