Westone 3 IEM (I have two and let you choose which you want)
Will Ship To: CONUS
NOTE: This is for ONE of my two Westone 3s. As I am fairly ambivalent between the two, I let the buyer decide which he or she wants. Complicated, sure, but variety is the spice of life! Please inform me which of the two you want in your PM and I'll send paypal info.
I thought I lost my pair of Westone 3s purchased in spring 2009. I ordered a replacement pair only to find my original pair after the return-by date passed. I'm just now getting around to selling one of the two. This leads to two options:
2009 Pair: you may buy my 2009 pair. It has a ton of burn in and sounds better than the day I bought them. Not a single thing wrong with them as best I can tell. The price for the 2009 pair is $185 including shipping.
2013 Pair: you may buy the "new" 2013 pair purchased in late Nov. 2013 from Amazon (can provide proof if desired). This pair has less than 10 hours of use. Perfect condition. The price for the 2013 pair is $210 including shipping.
Included with either pair:
- 16 pairs of unused tips. This includes all 6 black foams from the 2013 pair, 3 pairs of 2009 foams (gray), 3 pairs black 2009 silicone tips (can't find 2013 black silicone), 3 pairs of clear silicone tips (believe these are from 2009 pair). 1 pair white silicone tri-flange (believe these are from old pair of shures. Fit on W3s, though).
- Larger stereo plug adapter
- In-line volume control adapter
- Unused cleaning tool
- Hard-sided clam-shell case from the 2013 pair
- Any changes to shipping beyond regular USPS priority flat rate boxes to be covered by buyer. The box I'll use is $5.80, so I'll cover up to $5.80 of shipping charges. Flat rate boxes come with $50 of insurance. Up to you if you want more.
- The pictured pair is the 2009 version. This has a slightly larger housing for the 3.5mm connector than the 2013 pair.
Paypal only. US only. If you're in the Washington DC metro area, we can arrange local pickup in Alexandria for $5 off the purchase price. However, I move the last week of June. If you're in the Cleveland, OH metro area and would like to purchase, I can ship now or you can wait until July and we can arrange local pickup for $5 off the purchase price (I am moving from DC to CLE July 1).