Thanks for new firmware Fiio. I was really looking forward to it. Here are my quick impressions:
- skipping songs is now much more quicker (and so far without freezes)
- i like new look, black theme is my favourite
- i like new GUI except two things:
1.main menu - i would rather scroll only up and down than this 3x2 menu, where one button scrolls both vertical and horizontal
2.volume changing display - it has slow response and its only thing i dont like visually on new x3 (but thats really a minor thing)
- album pictures are zoomed (left and right sides are cutted off) - guess its cause of new GUI. Doesnt bother me at all.
- my ears tells me, that it sounds better now. Placebo effect? Or was something done to the sound?
- absence of id3tag lyrics support, which i was hoping for, is a bit disapointment for me
Edited by vincik - 5/29/14 at 1:59pm