Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Sound Science › Do audiophile electrical engineers use kilobuck cables?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Do audiophile electrical engineers use kilobuck cables? - Page 5

post #61 of 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by elmoe View Post
 

Hopefully it's silicone, otherwise you're going to have quite the surprise when plugging in those cable :D

 

-I'd much rather have a cable manufacturer make that mistake than a cosmetic surgeon. :)

post #62 of 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Eddy View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedskater View Post

This one?

RadioShack 25-Ft. Quad-Shielded Coax Cable



Model:

15-1567



| Catalog #: 15-1567

***************************************
Excellent for cable TV or over-the-air TV.
Not so much for a analog audio interconnect.

That's the one. Needed to replace a cable that was running under the house to the TV in the living room. Wonder who the dummy was who proofed the box printing and didn't know the difference between silicon and silicone. rolleyes.gif

se

Lets just hope the same person isn't performing plastic surgery and using silicon...

So much more I'd like to post, but this is a family oriented forum :-)
post #63 of 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by bfreedma View Post

Lets just hope the same person isn't performing plastic surgery and using silicon...

So much more I'd like to post, but this is a family oriented forum :-)

a fame and lie oriented forum? then plastic surgery sure is on topic.

post #64 of 66

Interesting... I leave this forum for a week and in that time nobody mentions kilobuck *digital* cables.

 

(Got a bit into plastic surgery though. That's nice and relevant).

post #65 of 66
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digitalchkn View Post
 

Interesting... I leave this forum for a week and in that time nobody mentions kilobuck *digital* cables.

 

(Got a bit into plastic surgery though. That's nice and relevant).

 

Show me some links to some kilobuck digital audio cables, and I'll show you some links to some first class liars and con artists (or uneducated salesfolks masquerading as knowledgeable engineers).

 

Cheers

post #66 of 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by ab initio View Post
 

 

Show me some links to some kilobuck digital audio cables, and I'll show you some links to some first class liars and con artists (or uneducated salesfolks masquerading as knowledgeable engineers).

 

Cheers

Ditto

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sound Science
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Sound Science › Do audiophile electrical engineers use kilobuck cables?