or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Westone W60 Impressions Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Westone W60 Impressions Thread - Page 48

post #706 of 1484
Quote:
Originally Posted by CareyPrice31 View Post
 


I stretched out the iPhone cable trying to remove them lol.


Would you say extremely tight - I pulled very hard.


yep very hard!

post #707 of 1484
Have anyone bought it from eBay UK, they are quite cheap compared with USA.
post #708 of 1484
Quote:
Originally Posted by musicday View Post

Have anyone bought it from eBay UK, they are quite cheap compared with USA.

 

 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Westone-W60-6-Driver-Signature-In-Ear-Earphones-Earbuds-/271830851334?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f4a619f06

 

that one?

 

no warranty though.

post #709 of 1484
I said :eBay UK.
Is brand new few in stock,and few sold.
post #710 of 1484

how good is the iPhone cable remote? i plan on using it with my 846.

post #711 of 1484
Quote:
Originally Posted by Law87 View Post
 

not too much, there is a tiny gap though.


Yeah - it's a small gap but enough to see the gold MMCX, right?

post #712 of 1484
Quote:
Originally Posted by CareyPrice31 View Post


Yeah - it's a small gap but enough to see the gold MMCX, right?

Yep barely
post #713 of 1484
Quote:
Originally Posted by Law87 View Post


Yep barely


I would say the gap is 2-3mm, sounds about right?

post #714 of 1484




After market cable looks hideous but it sounds a lot better
post #715 of 1484
Is the difference that big ,detailed, soundstage with W60 vs W4R?
post #716 of 1484
Quote:
Originally Posted by musicday View Post

Is the difference that big ,detailed, soundstage with W60 vs W4R?

Yes way difference. There's even a difference on w50 in term of soundstage
post #717 of 1484
Quote:
Originally Posted by Law87 View Post





After market cable looks hideous but it sounds a lot better

What cable are you using? I'm thinking of picking up a new one too.
post #718 of 1484
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_72 View Post


What cable are you using? I'm thinking of picking up a new one too.

 

this cable is the Double helix cable made by cCasper TFG. He hook me up with an awesome price. The cable really do make a difference in the sound, although not much with my Beyer T1.

post #719 of 1484

Does anyone here find the plastic build of the Westones annoying? I prefer acrylic like the Noble IEMs, but I miss the Star tips and long nozzles. Not sure what I want yet, either.

post #720 of 1484
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tropic View Post
 

Does anyone here find the plastic build of the Westones annoying? I prefer acrylic like the Noble IEMs, but I miss the Star tips and long nozzles. Not sure what I want yet, either.

 

 

the case does crack and getting replacement from Westone is a B!TCH. That being said, I prefer my IEM as light as possible for comfort.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Westone W60 Impressions Thread