So I got these in a trade and literally had them less than an hour before deciding I needed to make a balanced cable for them.
First up, I had to figure out the wiring. The plug that goes into the left cup is a 2.5mm TRRS. Hmm ok, that hopefully means it's a 4 wire cable already so I can just hack the stock cable. I found this (link) which confirmed it, so choppity chop went the cable.
After opening up the cups and fiddling around with a multimeter on the cable and drivers, I've got the following:
T - left+ (white wire)
R - right+ (red wire)
R - left- (black wire)
S - right- (blue wire)
The circuit board is labeled but very difficult to see. I sketched it out on paper with labels.
strip those ends (26 gauge)
Connect to a 4-pin XLR(m)
pin 1 = left+ (white)
pin 2 = left- (black)
pin 3 = right+ (red)
pin 4 = right- (blue)
Slap some heat shink on there since it's too skinny to be gripped properly by the cable clamp. I used 4 layers.
Here we go...
And done. Plugged into Nuforce HA-200 monoblocks.