Head-Fi.org › Forums › Meets, Get-Togethers, Factory Tours › Local / Regional Head-Fi Meets, Parties, Get-Togethers › Seattle Redhook Meet Saturday July 26th, 2014
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Seattle Redhook Meet Saturday July 26th, 2014 - Page 9  

post #121 of 198

I'll be attending breakfast as well. 

post #122 of 198
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

I'll be attending breakfast as well. 
That's why I said 2 for me; I included you. XD
post #123 of 198
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG POPPA View Post

How many is coming to Breakfast? Was thinking of making a reservation. One week to gooooooooo.


I'm not sure if I'll be there at that time.

 

If anyone is interested, I can bring my RHA MA750s to demo. I'll bring them anyway; they're my main portable along with my Onkyos.

post #124 of 198

Hello All,

 

I'm relatively new to the city and just caught wind that this event is going down this weekend. I should be able to make it. I've never been to a meetup before. Anything I should know before showing up?

 

I can bring some gear down with me -

 

Schiit Lyr - various tubes, not sure what I want to bring yet tube wise.

AKG Q701

AKG K550

HE400

Mad Dog

 

 

I'll have to scrounge up a DAC as my source is my gaming PC which I don't want to lug out of my house.

 

- Roy

post #125 of 198
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG POPPA View Post

How many is coming to Breakfast? Was thinking of making a reservation. One week to gooooooooo.

 

You can add me to your reservations list, Gil.

 

Thanks!

post #126 of 198

I probably will not make breakfast, almost certain I won't.
On another note, is the free stuff table a go? And will someone have an HD650 to audition?


Edited by Soundsgoodtome - 7/22/14 at 6:16pm
post #127 of 198
Thread Starter 
Breaking news, Ulitmate Ears is donating a pair of UE 900's to raffle off. Things just got a little more interesting...... Let see what else happens.
post #128 of 198
Nice!
post #129 of 198
Hi guys,

I just rolled in last night from a working vacation and must admit I totally spaced this meet. I will sit down with the crew today and see if we can represent at the meet. If so, we might be able to bring something interesting for the ortho guys.
post #130 of 198

Won't be able to attend breakfast. Will probably bring the Concero HD, stock Crack with HD600 / HD800. Maybe put the Western Electric 421A tube in.  After meet depends on my SO social calendar schedule.

post #131 of 198
I'm intrigued. What could it be? A new headphone amp?
post #132 of 198
Quote:
Originally Posted by atomicbob View Post
 

Won't be able to attend breakfast. Will probably bring the Concero HD, stock Crack with HD600 / HD800. Maybe put the Western Electric 421A tube in.  After meet depends on my SO social calendar schedule.


Yes! Please bring your HD 600 and I will love you forever. Maybe even buy you a beer.

post #133 of 198
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc B. View Post

Hi guys,

I just rolled in last night from a working vacation and must admit I totally spaced this meet. I will sit down with the crew today and see if we can represent at the meet. If so, we might be able to bring something interesting for the ortho guys.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by labrown View Post

I'm intrigued. What could it be? A new headphone amp?


 

An ortho amp would be intriguing indeed. As well as an ortho headphone of course but an amp...well now I can jump on board a local amp.

post #134 of 198

My weekend opened up.  I'll be able to make the trip up to Seattle on Saturday.  :D

 

Gear I'll bring

Lyr, Magni amp, Modi DAC

LCD-2, HD600 (old), SR325is, Brainwavz HM5

iPod Classic with a Fiio E12

Source will be a laptop with JRiver Media Center

post #135 of 198
For people who plan to bring the LCD-2 or 3, does your model have the current Fazor technology? I'd be interested in hearing one of those models.
http://www.audeze.com/technology/tech-tour/audeze-planars
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Meets, Get-Togethers, Factory Tours › Local / Regional Head-Fi Meets, Parties, Get-Togethers › Seattle Redhook Meet Saturday July 26th, 2014