I’m selling my Wyred 4 Sound DAC-2 DSDse. This unit was factory upgraded by Wyred last summer (I have the receipt) and includes all of the features listed below. Note that when the upgrade was performed, the Femto clock option was not yet available.
I'm including the original double box, remote, manual, upgrade receipt, and accessories. The DAC itself is in excellent condition, with no flaws that I can see.
The DAC-2 DSDse sounds excellent when fed hi-res USB audio from my Macbook (using Audirvana). It has full pre-amp functionality (including remote with volume control) for driving an amp directly.
I’m selling for $1850 plus PayPal and UPS shipping. Thanks for your interest!
Edited by gregeas - 5/19/14 at 5:47am
- * Asynchronous USB input supports up to 32-bit 384kHz PCM and DSD64 + DSD128
- * Improved audio quality through USB input
- * USB 2.0 compliancy & ASIO 2.2 (Driverless support for Mac and Linux systems)
- * Galvanic isolation
- * Custom Vishay Z-Foil resistors (0.1% tolerance and a +/-0.5ppm/°C)
- * Ultra-low noise discrete regulators (100+ times quieter and faster than the stock regulator)
- * Ultra-fast recovery Schottkey diodes
- * Premium grade inductors
- * Rhodium plated Furutech fuse
- * Green OLED display for input, sample rate, volume control, and configuration viewing