- 5 Posts. Joined 5/2014
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser CES 2015 Last post on 1/8/15 at 11:01am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New Sennheiser Momentum In ear Last post on 5/20/15 at 3:39am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser Momentum on-ear vs over-ear? Last post on 9/13/14 at 8:44am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Sennheiser Momentum over ear sharp "S" sound Last post on 9/14/14 at 7:14am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Sennheiser Momentum (On ear vs Over ear) Help Last post on 5/22/14 at 7:38am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
My wife returned from two weeks in Japan today. While I was glad to see her after time apart, and excited to have her back, a part of me was more excited about what she had brought with her: my...
I bought this headphone amp after having met Ray Samuels at a Headphone show. He made it absolutely clear how much he valued over-engineering his pieces and how much he prioritized long term...
I use this Headphone amp with my V-Moda M-100's. The 100's are just too "dark" without something to mitigate on the top octave's behalf. The OLED display is bright clean and easy to read. (A...
Build, Overall Usage: I have Sennheiser RS 130 for over 8 years now (and still lasting!) which says enough about their durability, and which is the most thing fascinating for me, I haven't...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank CTC Audio for providing me with a review sample of T-Peos Baguette IEMs in exchange for my honest opinion. This IEM is available at...
Sennheiser momentum or Beyerdynamic DT 880
Gear mentioned in this thread:
These are quite different headphones and you really need to listen and try them out.
The Momentum are closed on-ear headphones and great for out-and-about. The DT880 are a larger semi-open design.
similar prices, though.
I would not offer such an opinion as to which is "better" - it's a matter of taste and personal choice - both are good, but they are different and you really should listen and decide for yourself.
I am convinced you will enjoy the momentum more.
Edited by Koolpep - 5/16/14 at 2:15pm
Edited by zunehdrocks - 5/17/14 at 7:02am
- Sennheiser momentum or Beyerdynamic DT 880
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200) 20 seconds ago
- › Why boosting 30 Hz by 30 dB sounds so good... 29 seconds ago
- › Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread 41 seconds ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 1 minute ago
- › Clear Tune Monitors CT-500 Elite Review & Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 3 minutes ago
- › 6SN7 Tube Addicts 4 minutes ago
- › small transportable Stax amplifier Modification thread 5 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 -- Titanium-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear" Earphones 6 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by hakushondaimao
- › Ray Samuels P-51 Mustang by Zennheiser
- › FiiO E17 by Zennheiser
- › Sennheiser RS 130 Wireless Surround Sound Headphones by Tail
- › T-Peos Baguette Dynamic Earphones by twister6
- › T-Peos Amadeus dual hybrid in-ear monitor with microphone and remote by Hisoundfi
- › Apple iPhone 4S 16GB - AT&T - Black by snellemin
- › OPPO HA-2 by gerelmx1986
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by peareye
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by dnun8086
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2