- 5 Posts. Joined 5/2014
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- New Sennheiser Momentum In ear Last post on 12/19/14 at 11:25am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser Momentum on-ear vs over-ear? Last post on 9/13/14 at 8:44am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Sennheiser Momentum over ear sharp "S" sound Last post on 9/14/14 at 7:14am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Sennheiser Momentum (On ear vs Over ear) Help Last post on 5/22/14 at 7:38am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Official/ New York Spring Meet Sat April 5 2014 - Impressions Thread Last post on 7/3/14 at 11:20am in Head-Fi Meet Impressions, Trade Show Reports, Factory Tours
Looking at the picture of the PK3's I wasn't expecting much. They look and feel cheap using a generic case for the drivers. First I tried them without the foam covers and they sounded awful. I...
Disclaimer First of all, I would like to thank Audrey and the Brainwavz team for allowing me to review their S1 IEMs. I would also like to clarify that I am neither an affiliate of Brainwavz...
Overview The Alien is a well-priced (~$250 AUD), compact, screenless player that plays only WAV and FLAC files – no MP3, no AAC, just the two major lossless options. For some people that will...
Shure SRH840, are a value filled set of extraordinary headphones, worth every single coin you spend on it. The bass register is perfect for any genre of song you play through you...
I got the Sennheiser HD-598 based on all the existing rave reviews. It's amazingly comfortable. That's all the good I can say about it. I just hate the sound. Okay, I am no "audiophile". I am...
Sennheiser momentum or Beyerdynamic DT 880
Gear mentioned in this thread:
These are quite different headphones and you really need to listen and try them out.
The Momentum are closed on-ear headphones and great for out-and-about. The DT880 are a larger semi-open design.
similar prices, though.
I would not offer such an opinion as to which is "better" - it's a matter of taste and personal choice - both are good, but they are different and you really should listen and decide for yourself.
I am convinced you will enjoy the momentum more.
Edited by Koolpep - 5/16/14 at 2:15pm
Edited by zunehdrocks - 5/17/14 at 7:02am
- Sennheiser momentum or Beyerdynamic DT 880
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › FS: Audioengine D1 DAC/Integrated Amplifier 13 seconds ago
- › Chord Hugo - The PORTABLE discussion thread 35 seconds ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page: Downloads, info & instructions-... 46 seconds ago
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 or Sennheiser Momentum 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › dCS Debussy DAC - MINT condition - less than 50 hours - 220V or 110V 2 minutes ago
- › JH Audio Layla and Angie - Head-Fi TV 2 minutes ago
- › Rega Isis Valve CD Player 4 minutes ago
- › New from Garage1217, the solid-state Project Polaris! 4 minutes ago
- › Nexus 5 Sound Quality? 4 minutes ago
- › YUIN PK3 Earbuds by thebluebulk
- › Brainwavz S1 by thatBeatsguy
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by Loquah
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundScout
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by MyFamilyShoppin
- › Lehmann Rhinelander by jdpark
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by kigisaru
- › AWEI ES-Q9 Super Bass Wooden Earphones Headphones Headsets Fiber... by Mellowship
- › Koss Pro4S Full Size Studio Headphones, Black with Silver Trim by Zombie_X
- › Shure SRH1540 Headphones by nicholars
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)