- 5 Posts. Joined 5/2014
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser CES 2015 Last post on 1/8/15 at 11:01am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New Sennheiser Momentum In ear Last post on 4/3/15 at 10:15pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser Momentum on-ear vs over-ear? Last post on 9/13/14 at 8:44am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Sennheiser Momentum over ear sharp "S" sound Last post on 9/14/14 at 7:14am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Sennheiser Momentum (On ear vs Over ear) Help Last post on 5/22/14 at 7:38am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
FOREWARD: as a relatively new user to head-fi, i dont expect many of you to take my review seriously. however, although i'm new to POSTING on this site, i've been an audiophile and a lurker of this...
Color! Because I feel in the mood for it. No, not really, this is just for the comparison. So, Red, & Green? Red - Not For Me. Green - Solid, & something I personally like. Comparison is...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank LH Labs for providing me with a review sample of GeekOut in exchange for my honest opinion. I thought I was done with my round of portable USB...
I have owned these headphones for about a week. The sounds quality is great but I'm not sure if I can wear these longer than 1 hour. My ears get way too warm. Would love a bit more airflow.
Hello, I owned a J3 32GB player for 2 or three years, so I got to know all it's advantages and disadvantages. The good This thing has much more output power than most non-audiophile...
Sennheiser momentum or Beyerdynamic DT 880
Gear mentioned in this thread:
These are quite different headphones and you really need to listen and try them out.
The Momentum are closed on-ear headphones and great for out-and-about. The DT880 are a larger semi-open design.
similar prices, though.
I would not offer such an opinion as to which is "better" - it's a matter of taste and personal choice - both are good, but they are different and you really should listen and decide for yourself.
I am convinced you will enjoy the momentum more.
Edited by Koolpep - 5/16/14 at 2:15pm
Edited by zunehdrocks - 5/17/14 at 7:02am
- Sennheiser momentum or Beyerdynamic DT 880
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 15 seconds ago
- › Aurisonics ROCKETS: Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › LH Labs Geek Out v2 Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 4 minutes ago
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 5 minutes ago
- › HiFiMan RE-600 Review 5 minutes ago
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 5 minutes ago
- › DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . Lurker0 FW Mod... 6 minutes ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 8 minutes ago
- › 6922 Tube Review - 17 Top 6922 6N23P E88CC CCa 7308 E188CC tubes 9 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by xsk3l3t0rx
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by ahnvx
- › Geek Out 450 USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Beyerdynamic T90 Premium Stereo Headphone by motion2082
- › COWON J3 32 GB Portable Media Player (Black) by viperxp
- › Audio-Technica AIR Dynamic Headphones ATH-AD900X by kite7
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones by TheJniac
- › AKG K 550 by ahnvx
- › SKULLCANDY SLYR Circumaural Headset by ChromiumCola
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by JoeDoe
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2