heeeeee heeeee you can write down this review under the product page, ATHFANe.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productHiFiMAN HE-560tagged by nightmancometh, 6/11/14
Related Forum Threads
- Help: Static Pops with HIFIMAN HE-560 Planar Headphones. What's up? Last post on 11/9/15 at 5:04pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Just got some Beyerdynamic T1s, question. Last post on 2/15/15 at 3:33am in Headphones (full-size)
- Pairing: HD600 or HD650 with the HiFiman HE-560 Last post on 1/23/15 at 9:22pm in Headphones (full-size)
- New Hifiman HE-560 Last post on 1/30/15 at 4:06am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Comparison Review: HD-800, HD-700, PM-1, and HE-560 Last post on 2/19/16 at 5:53am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 11/28/16
HIFIMAN HE560，new legend! almost the best headphone in the world! - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
lol - only joking - good to find such unabashed enthusiasm for a headphone - maybe for this reviewer he has found his personal holy grail headcan?
Edited by cb3723 - 5/17/14 at 12:05pm
+1. I had the best laugh in a long while after reading this "review".
TH900 is especially lack of bass, they sound unbalance and sharp. HE560 is ultra clear, it is vivid like it can control the air, you will see every one every instrument in focused place, give you beautiful music. It is the only headphone which can pk HE90!The voice will not be too thick or too strong muscle like LCD3 or ABYSS, It gives more wide frequency range to show music.So I think HE560 is more natural than above two. HE560 combines the finest music like ATH, and the coolest music like grado. Its almost perfect!
HE560’s sound stage is very big！Both in width and length, better than STAX 009! you will find it almost put a hall in your brain! There’s plenty of air flow in the hall! Give you plenty of harmonic of instrument! you will find music is so nice, you will not feel dull or boring. Every instrument has the most precise position. HE560 is like 3D TV, and other headphones like 2D TV. In classic music HE560 will not defeated by any headphones except HE90. Instruments will be warm clear and ease. It sounds so elegant! Very balance sounding!HE560 has the top ability in holding big scene, I can’t feel the bottom of this headphone, even in the most sophisticated symphony music. it show so easy to hold everything in order, never act with confusion. If you like classic music ,HE560 is the best headphone who can defeat HD800 and R10! he560 gives you the most touching classic music!
He560 has top great speed and transient ,So Electronic music sounds springing and vivid.You will be exciting and happy!
Dirve with notebook computer
HE560 is easy to drive.But please note he560 has great potential If you give it powerful HP amp, It will give you more great sound!
VS HD800: HE560 is a bit more full in mid and botton, and its sound more glorance and golden than HD800
VS T1: HE560 has more controlled bottom and more open soundstage than T1
VS 009: HE560 has more clear and big sound stage than 009, and it sound more sweet and sunny than 009
VS PS1000 : HE560 has more smooth and fine sound than PS1000, PS1000
VS R10: HE560 has more powerful and more beautiful sound than R10.
VS ED10: HE560 has more full in mid and botton and sound more smooth in high than ED10
VS TH900: TH900 is very lack of mid especially bottom ,Its a bad headphone ,don't buy it. Its 100% defeated by HE560.
VS lcd3: LCD3 sounds too thick and heavy and lack of high ,it is strong at pop music but can not listen to classic music,HE560 will be too all-round than LCD3
HD800, Stax 009, Sony R10, T1, and Th900 owners must hate this guy, facecalmmmmm (Most hilarious review I've ever read on head-fi so far =]] )
- HIFIMAN HE560，new legend! almost the best headphone in the world!
- › Xiaomi In-Ear Headphones Pro HD (2 +1 Hybrid) 2 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze iSINE 10 & iSINE 20: Audeze releases two new IEM planar... 2 minutes ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 3 minutes ago
- › AUDIO over IP - REDNET 3 & 16 Review. AES67 Sets A New Standard... 4 minutes ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1 II (2nd Gen) w/ Bluetooth! 5 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-1000X 6 minutes ago
- › Echobox: The Unveiling @ CES 2015 7 minutes ago
- › Super Dolphin 6BA by Hisoundfi
- › AAW Nebula One Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitor by HiFiChris
- › Soundaware Esther by tassardar
- › Cayin i5 by ngoshawk
- › MEE audio M9B Bluetooth Wireless Noise-Isolating In-Ear Stereo... by B9Scrambler
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by Takeanidea
- › Parasound Zpre zone preamplifier by snellemin
- › Campfire Audio Vega by Jackpot77
- › EarSonics Velvet by SeeSax
- › Tony Bennett TBSE1 Signature Edition Headphone - Black/Silver by DJ The Rocket
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear