heeeeee heeeee you can write down this review under the product page, ATHFANe.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productHiFiMAN HE-560tagged by nightmancometh, 6/11/14
Related Forum Threads
- Help: Static Pops with HIFIMAN HE-560 Planar Headphones. What's up? Last post on 11/9/15 at 5:04pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Just got some Beyerdynamic T1s, question. Last post on 2/15/15 at 3:33am in Headphones (full-size)
- Pairing: HD600 or HD650 with the HiFiman HE-560 Last post on 1/23/15 at 9:22pm in Headphones (full-size)
- New Hifiman HE-560 Last post on 1/30/15 at 4:06am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Comparison Review: HD-800, HD-700, PM-1, and HE-560 Last post on 2/19/16 at 5:53am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
This little DAC punches way way way above its weight. I fell deep into the audiophile hole about a month ago, waiting for our 2nd son to be born. If I could be so bold, I went through a...
I love the Beyerdynamic dt770 250 Ohms. After searching high and low for a closed back headphone I fell upon these knowing that I would carry an amp. With the Cayin C5 - High gain at about 2.5...
As a music lover who prefers a portable means of listening to music, you might eventually discover that your device can't provide enough power for your IEMs, headphones, or earphones to reach...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we are going to be checking out the Mixcder ShareMe Pro, a Bluetooth headphone created with the aim of bringing listeners together. I was first introduced to...
Preamble: Before I begin with my review, I’d like to take the time to thank Jeongjae from DIGNIS for providing me with a sample of the LAETUS case for the Chord Electronics Mojo DAC-Amp...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
HIFIMAN HE560，new legend! almost the best headphone in the world! - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
lol - only joking - good to find such unabashed enthusiasm for a headphone - maybe for this reviewer he has found his personal holy grail headcan?
Edited by cb3723 - 5/17/14 at 12:05pm
+1. I had the best laugh in a long while after reading this "review".
TH900 is especially lack of bass, they sound unbalance and sharp. HE560 is ultra clear, it is vivid like it can control the air, you will see every one every instrument in focused place, give you beautiful music. It is the only headphone which can pk HE90!The voice will not be too thick or too strong muscle like LCD3 or ABYSS, It gives more wide frequency range to show music.So I think HE560 is more natural than above two. HE560 combines the finest music like ATH, and the coolest music like grado. Its almost perfect!
HE560’s sound stage is very big！Both in width and length, better than STAX 009! you will find it almost put a hall in your brain! There’s plenty of air flow in the hall! Give you plenty of harmonic of instrument! you will find music is so nice, you will not feel dull or boring. Every instrument has the most precise position. HE560 is like 3D TV, and other headphones like 2D TV. In classic music HE560 will not defeated by any headphones except HE90. Instruments will be warm clear and ease. It sounds so elegant! Very balance sounding!HE560 has the top ability in holding big scene, I can’t feel the bottom of this headphone, even in the most sophisticated symphony music. it show so easy to hold everything in order, never act with confusion. If you like classic music ,HE560 is the best headphone who can defeat HD800 and R10! he560 gives you the most touching classic music!
He560 has top great speed and transient ,So Electronic music sounds springing and vivid.You will be exciting and happy!
Dirve with notebook computer
HE560 is easy to drive.But please note he560 has great potential If you give it powerful HP amp, It will give you more great sound!
VS HD800: HE560 is a bit more full in mid and botton, and its sound more glorance and golden than HD800
VS T1: HE560 has more controlled bottom and more open soundstage than T1
VS 009: HE560 has more clear and big sound stage than 009, and it sound more sweet and sunny than 009
VS PS1000 : HE560 has more smooth and fine sound than PS1000, PS1000
VS R10: HE560 has more powerful and more beautiful sound than R10.
VS ED10: HE560 has more full in mid and botton and sound more smooth in high than ED10
VS TH900: TH900 is very lack of mid especially bottom ,Its a bad headphone ,don't buy it. Its 100% defeated by HE560.
VS lcd3: LCD3 sounds too thick and heavy and lack of high ,it is strong at pop music but can not listen to classic music,HE560 will be too all-round than LCD3
HD800, Stax 009, Sony R10, T1, and Th900 owners must hate this guy, facecalmmmmm (Most hilarious review I've ever read on head-fi so far =]] )
- HIFIMAN HE560，new legend! almost the best headphone in the world!
- › AKG's new K872? 9 seconds ago
- › Focal Utopia (& a little Elear) impressions and discussion 1 minute ago
- › Sound Blaster X7 - Impressions? Thoughts? 1 minute ago
- › Beyerdynamic Amiron Home (the new T90) 2 minutes ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 2 minutes ago
- › Trinity Audio - PHANTOM AIR - The worlds FIRST tuneable truly... 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 3 minutes ago
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre ES9023 DAC 3 minutes ago
- › 13th Calgary Head-Fi Meet - Postponed to October 16 (Sunday) 4 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 4 minutes ago
- › Hifime Sabre 9018 USB DAC by Rish732
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by Rish732
- › FiiO A1 Micro Headphone Amplifier by chef8489
- › Over Ear Headphones，Mixcder ShareMe Pro Bluetooth 4.1 Stereo HiFi... by B9Scrambler
- › DIGNIS LAETUS case for Chord Electronics Mojo by HiFiChris
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by cleg
- › Final F7200 by Takeanidea
- › Denon Music Maniac In-Ear Headphones (AH-C250) by redeyeguy
- › RHA T20 by RaoulRutnam
- › ampsandsound Agartha Single-Ended Amplifier by Dillan
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...