- 8,104 Posts. Joined 3/2012
- Location: usa,florida,boca raton.
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productOSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphonestagged by nightmancometh, 6/10/14
Related Forum Threads
- I have two pairs of the same earphone....But they sound different? Last post on 1/12/15 at 10:15pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- review brainwavz S0 , ckx9 , C10 & more to come . Last post on 1/15/15 at 5:56am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- battle of the iem's vsonic gr07 mk2 bass edition vs zero audio tenore vs ostry kc06 Last post on 11/10/14 at 8:02am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Between the Gr07 & Ostry KC06A Last post on 3/29/15 at 1:10am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help please! IEM's while using a CPAP machine to sleep are way too noisey! Last post on 11/14/14 at 11:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
These headphones are much recommended online as a relatively cheap introduction into the world of high fidelity. They are functional and do not excessively grab attention visually. They are...
A very good DAC and headphone AMP for the price. A clear improvement in sound quality from my laptop for headphones, even ones that already sounded good, this gives a much cleaner,clearer and more...
This is my first really good quality Digital Audio Player. I have used a range of Audiophile headphones on it. If you're used to digital Sony Walkmans of days gone by you will recognize the simple,...
My favorite pair of headphones, and considering I own the Sennheiser HD598s, that is saying something. They look fantastic, very stylish indeed, they are extremely comfortable, infact the ear pads...
These are okay headphones if you can get them for a cheap price (sub £90 ) but probably aren't worth any more than that. Their build quality is solid, despite all the plastic used, and they can be...
THE OSTRY KC06A ! THE GUY WHO SURPRISES WITH SOUND, CLASS,LOOK AND MANY MORE, :D - Page 29
Gear mentioned in this thread:
You liked the KC06
Altone graph is out!? Give it to me and my untrained eyes!
I think it could use some mid-bass as well, go figure.
guys please recommend me an iem that have a bit less bass and more clarity than the kc06A. i love my kc06A so much but its time to upgrade budget is arround $300. eyeing on the fx850, ckr9 and altone200.
i dont know but i got a feeling that those will be on par with the kc06A lol. i want a total upgrade. maybe im wrong. need to listen to those but cant find it anywhere in my country.
You could also give a regular KC06 a try if you haven't already. It has a more neutral bass response that ought to produce a leaner, clearer sound. After listening to it i immediately thought that a version with more bass was a bad idea .
hahah sold my kc06 after i got my kc06A :p i dont think the kc06 have more clarity than the kc06A tho. to my ear, they are both the same iem with more bass and more treble on the kc06A imo
Well, i don't think the KC06 lacks clarity, i'd say that clarity is one of its strengths compared to other DDs. If you want even clearer sound you'd indeed have to go for a ba setup. You should probably describe your preferred sound signature to get a good recommendation and i also believe you should lower your expectations a bit. While you can get something that you will like more, iems are all about tradeoffs, you will be hard pressed to find something that is objectively better at everything without breaking the bank.
- THE OSTRY KC06A ! THE GUY WHO SURPRISES WITH SOUND, CLASS,LOOK AND MANY MORE, :D
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 27 seconds ago
- › FiiO F1 and F3 IEM's 28 seconds ago
- › New In Box Sennheiser HD650 51 seconds ago
- › Audeze Sine with Cipher cable 1 minute ago
- › Sonarworks Headphone Calibration software 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 1 minute ago
- › Why the Beats Hate? 2 minutes ago
- › A Bit of Music and a Bit of Fun 4 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio EUFORIA - A Wolf in "Sheep's" Clothing... 4 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆ 5 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by theminstrel
- › FiiO E17 by theminstrel
- › Sony NWZ-A15 Walkman Video MP3 Player (16GB) - Black by theminstrel
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 by theminstrel
- › Shure SRH750 DJ Headphones (Black) by theminstrel
- › Sennheiser HD 449 Headphones by theminstrel
- › RHA Dacamp L1 by FortisFlyer75
- › AXGIO Dash Wireless Earbuds Cordless Running Jogging Bluetooth... by pkshiu
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by heliosphann
- › Beyerdynamic T5p Second Generation Audiophile Headphones by crabdog
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear