- 8,298 Posts. Joined 3/2012
- Location: usa,florida,boca raton.
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productOSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphonestagged by nightmancometh, 6/10/14
Related Forum Threads
- I have two pairs of the same earphone....But they sound different? Last post on 1/12/15 at 10:15pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- review brainwavz S0 , ckx9 , C10 & more to come . Last post on 1/15/15 at 5:56am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- battle of the iem's vsonic gr07 mk2 bass edition vs zero audio tenore vs ostry kc06 Last post on 11/10/14 at 8:02am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Between the Gr07 & Ostry KC06A Last post on 3/29/15 at 1:10am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help please! IEM's while using a CPAP machine to sleep are way too noisey! Last post on 11/14/14 at 11:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
At the time this review was written, the 1More MK802 bluetooth headphone was listed for sale on 1More’s and Amazon’s website. Here are links for more information and...
I first had the chance to audition these at the Wikia meet in San Francisco, taking them around and trying them in different rigs. For $4000, they had a lot to live up to. While on the...
Magaosi K3 Pro Review: Triple Threat Magaosi is another Chinese IEM maker to burst onto the Chi-Fi scene. While its IEM portfolio is shallow, it is not without quality. Their new triple-driver...
INTRODUCTION few months back my friend tried these headphones. Few days ago she wanted to buy it from me. And I quote her to start this review off "I've never heard music like I did with this...
I have had the headset for about 12 months now so I will just drop some of my long term expectations to anyone wanting to buy this. I have the second (current) revision of the headphones with the...
THE OSTRY KC06A ! THE GUY WHO SURPRISES WITH SOUND, CLASS,LOOK AND MANY MORE, :D - Page 29
Gear mentioned in this thread:
You liked the KC06
Altone graph is out!? Give it to me and my untrained eyes!
I think it could use some mid-bass as well, go figure.
guys please recommend me an iem that have a bit less bass and more clarity than the kc06A. i love my kc06A so much but its time to upgrade budget is arround $300. eyeing on the fx850, ckr9 and altone200.
i dont know but i got a feeling that those will be on par with the kc06A lol. i want a total upgrade. maybe im wrong. need to listen to those but cant find it anywhere in my country.
You could also give a regular KC06 a try if you haven't already. It has a more neutral bass response that ought to produce a leaner, clearer sound. After listening to it i immediately thought that a version with more bass was a bad idea .
hahah sold my kc06 after i got my kc06A :p i dont think the kc06 have more clarity than the kc06A tho. to my ear, they are both the same iem with more bass and more treble on the kc06A imo
Well, i don't think the KC06 lacks clarity, i'd say that clarity is one of its strengths compared to other DDs. If you want even clearer sound you'd indeed have to go for a ba setup. You should probably describe your preferred sound signature to get a good recommendation and i also believe you should lower your expectations a bit. While you can get something that you will like more, iems are all about tradeoffs, you will be hard pressed to find something that is objectively better at everything without breaking the bank.
- THE OSTRY KC06A ! THE GUY WHO SURPRISES WITH SOUND, CLASS,LOOK AND MANY MORE, :D
- › Earbuds Round-Up 48 seconds ago
- › [NEW] Audio Technica CKR series (CKR10, CKR9, CKR7) 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › AKG k400 - Near Mint condition - Rare and Legendary! 3 minutes ago
- › iems and hearing imbalance 3 minutes ago
- › Hello everyone, I need your help. 4 minutes ago
- › FS: PASS XA30.5 4 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 5 minutes ago
- › Schiit Valhalla Tube Rolling thread. 7 minutes ago
- › Chord Electronics - Hugo 2 - The Official Thread 10 minutes ago
- › 1MORE MK802 Bluetooth Wireless Over-Ear Headphones with Apple iOS... by Hisoundfi
- › Focal Utopia by Currawong
- › HiLisening MaGaosi Newest High end Detachable Design K3 In-Ear HiFi... by Cinder
- › AKG K 550 by SOULSIK
- › Sennheiser G4ME ZERO Over-Ear Gaming Headset by Jetpil0t
- › Superlux HD 681 by IkuMiku96
- › Lotoo Paw Gold by EagleWings
- › JVC HA-FX101 by PETEBULL
- › Etymotic ER4XR by HiFiChris
- › ZMF Headphones Eikon by Aornic
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear