thanks for the pics, looks cool. here's hoping the hype is not far from the truth.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productOSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphonestagged by nightmancometh, 6/10/14
Related Forum Threads
- I have two pairs of the same earphone....But they sound different? Last post on 1/12/15 at 10:15pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- review brainwavz S0 , ckx9 , C10 & more to come . Last post on 1/15/15 at 5:56am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- battle of the iem's vsonic gr07 mk2 bass edition vs zero audio tenore vs ostry kc06 Last post on 11/10/14 at 8:02am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Between the Gr07 & Ostry KC06A Last post on 3/29/15 at 1:10am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help please! IEM's while using a CPAP machine to sleep are way too noisey! Last post on 11/14/14 at 11:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
I bought these headphones about year ago (I use them almost everyday), as an upgrade from my g430s when the cable finally wore out. In some cases (only some cases) I think the sound quality might...
Introduction Sennheiser HD650 is one of the (seemingly) consecrated headphones made by Sennheiser as an upgrade (update?) to their well received model, HD600. HD600 has been...
I finally took the plunge and got these. It's amazing how TOTL IEMS can sound so different. Bass: Tight and full. Tip dependent. With the triple flanges thought my head was going to blow off. I...
The original iDSD Micro stood out from the competition as an all-in-one replacement for the most discerning listeners' setups. The original iDSD Micro delivered - I had one, but as I started to not...
Dynamic headphones by the primarily planar producing HiFiman, very good value(especially if you live in america). Detailed and strong treble, decent mids and midbass yet a little light on lower...
THE OSTRY KC06A ! THE GUY WHO SURPRISES WITH SOUND, CLASS,LOOK AND MANY MORE, :D - Page 8
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Well, someone once said they preferred the FX850s to the TG334. And while the KC06A still lacks a little in timbre and maybe slight depth when it comes to layering, but I can say they are pretty close when it comes to overall performance.... So, you be the judge.
Order some Tenores and tack on a box. I'd imagine that'd be a purchase worth saving a little for when on a budget.
Learn how to use the classifieds and ebay to recoup some money back. Just keep the ones you truly enjoy and find yourself using everyday.
Or, if you're patient enough you can get very slightly used sets at better prices from people like me who go through equipment like water.
Lots of iems I don't listen to anymore... Check
I've been selling on eBay for years. About to dump some iems soon. Buy it now or best offer seems to be the way to go for iems.
So you prefer the tenores to the kc06a? Could you compare the both? (throw some radiohead and arctic monkeys in the mix if possible). Thanks!
(im looking for a girlfriend not an one night stand ;p)
Edited by Pastapipo - 5/16/14 at 11:06am
I'm looking for one or the other, or both!
Somebody compare the kc06a to the Carbo tenore, or should I say someone compare the ostry blonde bimbo to the zero audio brunette bombshell?
Don't own the Tenores. Plan on ordering a pair soon.
I just wanted to give you a good reason/way to get some spiral tips. Kind of expensive to order alone, but with the Tenores (based on other's reviews) it would probably be worthwhile. I should have picked up more with my 850s when I ordered but wasn't sure what size I'd want. I'm oddly between sizes, usually. I'll be picking up another pack with the Tenores when that time comes.
- THE OSTRY KC06A ! THE GUY WHO SURPRISES WITH SOUND, CLASS,LOOK AND MANY MORE, :D
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 42 seconds ago
- › The Stax Thread III 1 minute ago
- › Shozy Zero IEMs 2 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 2 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio EUFORIA - A Wolf in "Sheep's" Clothing... 2 minutes ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Discussion thread 2 minutes ago
- › CanJam Singapore 2017 (March 11-12, 2017) 3 minutes ago
- › MQA: Revolutionary British streaming technology 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO In-Ear Monitors EX1 2nd gen is on the market now ! 4 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 4 minutes ago
- › Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound by jimtree
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Dobrescu George
- › Shure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphone by anqallyt
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by vapman
- › Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE350 by machielsste
- › Sennheiser Momentum In Ear (iOS version) - Black Chrome by HiWire
- › Fiio F1 Dynamic In-ear Monitors by Brooko
- › ENIGMAcoustics Dharma D1000 by geoffalter11
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 | Balanced 24/192 Fully Differential DAC by audiobean
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by Dobrescu George
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear