thanks for the pics, looks cool. here's hoping the hype is not far from the truth.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productOSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphonestagged by nightmancometh, 6/10/14
Related Forum Threads
- I have two pairs of the same earphone....But they sound different? Last post on 1/12/15 at 10:15pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- review brainwavz S0 , ckx9 , C10 & more to come . Last post on 1/15/15 at 5:56am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- battle of the iem's vsonic gr07 mk2 bass edition vs zero audio tenore vs ostry kc06 Last post on 11/10/14 at 8:02am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Between the Gr07 & Ostry KC06A Last post on 3/29/15 at 1:10am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help please! IEM's while using a CPAP machine to sleep are way too noisey! Last post on 11/14/14 at 11:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This review is from earphonia.com Re-posted on headfi to share to impressions http://earphonia.com/earphone-cables/effect-audio-iem-cable-thor-silver-ii-lightning-strikes As a lot of...
Intro The Meze 12 Classics has been provided to me by the Meze company as part of the official European review tour in exchange for my honest opinion. Later on Meze decided the participants can...
Hello and thanks for getting to my review! Firstly, need to tell you that this DAC/headamp has no battery inside, so those needing something to listen while jogging or walking might need to...
SPECS: Driver Type 8mm Dynamic Plug Type 3.5mm Gold-plated Cord Length 1.3m Y Frequency Response 12 Hz – 22...
1MORE Capsule Dual-Driver In-Ear Headphones Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to 1MORE UK for the review sample. Full review...
THE OSTRY KC06A ! THE GUY WHO SURPRISES WITH SOUND, CLASS,LOOK AND MANY MORE, :D - Page 8
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Well, someone once said they preferred the FX850s to the TG334. And while the KC06A still lacks a little in timbre and maybe slight depth when it comes to layering, but I can say they are pretty close when it comes to overall performance.... So, you be the judge.
Order some Tenores and tack on a box. I'd imagine that'd be a purchase worth saving a little for when on a budget.
Learn how to use the classifieds and ebay to recoup some money back. Just keep the ones you truly enjoy and find yourself using everyday.
Or, if you're patient enough you can get very slightly used sets at better prices from people like me who go through equipment like water.
Lots of iems I don't listen to anymore... Check
I've been selling on eBay for years. About to dump some iems soon. Buy it now or best offer seems to be the way to go for iems.
So you prefer the tenores to the kc06a? Could you compare the both? (throw some radiohead and arctic monkeys in the mix if possible). Thanks!
(im looking for a girlfriend not an one night stand ;p)
Edited by Pastapipo - 5/16/14 at 11:06am
I'm looking for one or the other, or both!
Somebody compare the kc06a to the Carbo tenore, or should I say someone compare the ostry blonde bimbo to the zero audio brunette bombshell?
Don't own the Tenores. Plan on ordering a pair soon.
I just wanted to give you a good reason/way to get some spiral tips. Kind of expensive to order alone, but with the Tenores (based on other's reviews) it would probably be worthwhile. I should have picked up more with my 850s when I ordered but wasn't sure what size I'd want. I'm oddly between sizes, usually. I'll be picking up another pack with the Tenores when that time comes.
- THE OSTRY KC06A ! THE GUY WHO SURPRISES WITH SOUND, CLASS,LOOK AND MANY MORE, :D
- › Sennheiser GSX 1000 / 1200 Impressions 24 seconds ago
- › Beoplay B&O Play 20% off coupon 37 seconds ago
- › Audeze SINE Series 46 seconds ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 54 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › A very simple single-ended parafeed design 3 minutes ago
- › Mitchell & Johnson – Electrostatz Headphones, Kickstarter Edition 3 minutes ago
- › cayin i5 + shure 535 VS What? 5 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 5 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 6 minutes ago
- › Effect Audio - Thor Silver II by sonickarma
- › Meze 12 Classics by OSiRiSsk
- › Roland Mobile UA UA-M10 USB Audio Interface by raoultrifan
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by NA Blur
- › 1MORE Capsule Dual Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone... by mark2410
- › Massdrop x Noble X Universal IEM by mark2410
- › HIFIMAN HE1000 V2 Over Ear Planar Magnetic Headphone by MattTCG
- › Bluedio V (Victory) Pro Patented PPS12 Drivers Wireless Bluetooth... by mark2410
- › Edifier R2000DB Powered Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers - Near-Field... by ryanjsoo
- › Yamaha MusicCast WX-010 Wireless Speaker (White) by mark2410
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear