or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › For Sale / Trade Forums › For Sale / Trade (and Feedback) Forums › Amplification For Sale / Trade › Elekit TU-HP01 Tube Hybrid Headphone Amplifier (SOLD)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

For Sale: Elekit TU-HP01 Tube Hybrid Headphone Amplifier (SOLD)

post #1 of 7
Thread Starter 
This Classified is Closed

For Sale:
Elekit TU-HP01 Tube Hybrid Headphone Amplifier (SOLD)

Will Ship To: Anywhere

HI all,

 

Reason for sale? Im downsizing my gear and I have the Godly Portatube +

 

So, here is the wonderful Elekit TU-HP01. To know more about this amp, please see the links below:

 

http://headfonics.com/2014/03/the-tu-hp01-portable-tube-amp-by-elekit/

 

http://www.head-fi.org/products/elekit-tu-hp01/reviews/961

 

http://www.wheninmanila.com/elekit-tu-hp01-a-cool-vintage-looking-portable-tube-amplifier-for-audio-geeks/

 

http://cymbacavum.com/2013/11/01/elekit-tu-hp01-hybrid-tube-amplifier-a-cost-effective-introduction-to-portable-tubes/

 

This is a great starter amp for those who want the tube sound and its housed in really good aluminium chassis. The great thing is you can opamp roll to change the sonics to suit you. 

 

I will also add in a muses02 op amp (cost me USD$80).

 

Buyers pay shipping and paypal fees OR if you want I can send as a gift.

 

Thanks for looking.

 

p.s. Bought this brand new from Jaben Thailand for USD$305/9990 Baht (Receipt attached) and another USD$80 for the muses02.

 

(NOTE: Also if you guys have any concerns about whether the muses02 opamp is genuine or not, I also cannot tell you. All I know its ive done my research and went to on of the sites cited on the OP AMP thread here. So far as I know, its genuine BUT I dont know for sure.)


Edited by nazrin313 - 6/13/14 at 10:20pm
View All More from This Seller
post #2 of 7
Thread Starter 

The one and only price drop. Wont go down anymore. This amp is bloody awesome with iems. The only reason im selling this is actually because of the Portatube +.

post #3 of 7
Hey mate
I used to have the porta tube. Loved it.
Just wondering how this compares.
Thanks
post #4 of 7
Thread Starter 

Thanks for the view..

 

well, I call the portatube, GOD's amp and nothing old or new can beat its magic and sound...IMHO

 

The elekit is a a great sounding lil amp but its only for IEMs thou. The main selling point is that it does give off some of the tube's signature organic and lush tones (i'd say 25% or the sound) and the rest of the 75%  can be changed my opamp rolling. Bought the muses02 amp based on anakchan's review and love it.

post #5 of 7
Hey thanks for the response.
I agree with the portatube.
I am yet to hear another portable like it.
Guess I may need to set money aside and pony up for another one smily_headphones1.gif

Thanks for the work response and good luck with the sale
post #6 of 7
Thread Starter 
Thanks for wish, yeah agreed with u.. No other portable amp can touch it and this is the same for everyone who has heard it lol. Everyone who sold it (including you lol) regret selling it hehe. The portatube is probably the best audio gear i have purchased.

And thats the only reason im selling the elekit... I bought the best and is selling the rest lol
Edited by nazrin313 - 5/28/14 at 11:06pm
post #7 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyd4 View Post

Hey mate
I used to have the porta tube. Loved it.
Just wondering how this compares.
Thanks

you better try portatube+ mate

it is like big upgrade from shortgun to cannon mate:D that's what i heard from my frds in thailand

sadly that Jaben in Mel doesn't bring it on the sheft only normal portatube

 

 

 

and hold on guyssss ids micro is coming soon the spec is ******* crazy!!!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Amplification For Sale / Trade
Head-Fi.org › Forums › For Sale / Trade Forums › For Sale / Trade (and Feedback) Forums › Amplification For Sale / Trade › Elekit TU-HP01 Tube Hybrid Headphone Amplifier (SOLD)