So I'm thinking of buying the M100's and I've been reading a lot of reviews and from what I gather the M100's produce a lot of bass. Sure I listen to a lot of EDM and I'm sure the M100's would be great, but how do other genres like rock, indie, country, etc. sound?
- productNAD Electronics VISO HP50 Noise-Isolating Over-Ear Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 6/23/14
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-100tagged by nightmancometh, 6/23/14
Related Forum Threads
- Best Sounding and comfortable bluetooth headphones. Last post on 12/22/14 at 7:38am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- NAD Viso HP50 versus V-MODA M100. Last post on 11/20/14 at 5:48pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Good Replacements for NAD Viso HP50 with stronger bass? Last post on 10/12/14 at 4:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
- I have $300 for a new pair of headphones with style and bass Last post on 6/26/14 at 6:45pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- NAD VISO HP50 vs. V-MODA M100 Last post on 9/9/14 at 8:12pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/28/14
I actually have the ES900m, which doesn't have microphone and control buttons, but the rest is the same. For $6 it's impossible to buy a pair of earphones as good as them. I really believe...
This review will compare between the two semi-flagship headphones from two companies; The K712 headphones from AKG, and the HD700 from Sennheiser. "Expect and discover. The perfection." -box...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Noontec for providing me with a review sample of your Hammo S headphones. Still fresh in my mind how I almost missed an opportunity to review...
I have been using a E09K to power my DT990 600ohm cans for over two years now, long enough that I don't really remember exactly when I got it but for sure over two years. I use this thing every...
First and foremost, a big thank you to those at Noble Audio who has sent me a unit to review. The Noble Audio customer service experience has been a joy to behold. Brannan is always on hand to deal...
V-Moda M100's too bassy?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 55/12/14 at 1:43am
Eh, they're bassy but I wouldn't say they're TOO bassy. This is coming from a mild basshead, however. What you won't like about them is their recessed mids that the bass does lay right on top of. For the genres you are going to use them for, I'd pass and go with something else. Are you wanting something that is portable, and strictly closed? If so, the Sennheiser Momentum would do those things well. I currently have both of those pairs of headphones in front of me and am demoing them.post #3 of 55/12/14 at 11:18ampost #4 of 55/12/14 at 11:19ampost #5 of 55/12/14 at 6:37pmTo me, the M-100 are at my maximum bass tolerance level. That said, I'm not a bass head, but I think they're bass monsters.
The M-100 works well with EDM or something related to that genre. Though when it comes to other brighter or less bass intensive genre, I find myself grabbing some other headphones.
- V-Moda M100's too bassy?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › 생중계카지노〔생중계카지노FXFX9．COM 46 seconds ago
- › 실시간카지노사이트、RWRW8.COM 카지노사이트 2 minutes ago
- › Philips SHP9500 Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › ヘ필리핀카지노ＦＸＦＸ９．ＣＯＭヘ 4 minutes ago
- › 라이브바카라게임사이트★★ぢRWRW8.COM★온라인바카라★ 6 minutes ago
- › Beresford Capella Impressions & Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why delta-sigma kinda sucks, just... 7 minutes ago
- › ま인터넷바카라ＦＸＦＸ９．ＣＯＭま 7 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 9 minutes ago
- › WGOME온라인바카라사이트＼＼ぢRWRW8.COM.＼온라인카지노＼ 9 minutes ago
- › AWEI ES-900i Headset Earphones Speakers with Mic for Smart Phone -... by mrplt
- › AKG K712 Pro by KopaZ
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by twister6
- › FiiO E09K by Chuck Canada
- › Noble Audio Savant by uchihaitachi
- › RHA T10i by zim2411
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8 GB MP3 Player (Black) by ardacer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by sagar khichi
- › RHA MA750i by Onthecoast
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by YoYo JoKeR
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2