Since receiving my Wa7 there has been issues regarding drop outs and crackles for about 4 seconds every 30 minutes or so. The issue appears to cause the sound to lag in regards to any video content that I am using. I am using Windows 8 and have updated the drivers supplied by Woo. It's slightly startling as from looking all over the internet I cannot find a single person having the same or a remotely similar issue. This isn't remote to a single media player, it is across all computer audio. Checking with the DPC latency checker it is definitely an issue with latency and not one with the amplifier itself. Anyone had a similar issue in regards to conflicting drivers or problems with the DAC? Any help would be much appreciated.
- productWooAudio WA7 Firefliestagged by nightmancometh, 6/23/14
Related Forum Threads
- [Review] WA7 & LCD-2F: DAC shoot-out & tube guide [UPDATED] Last post on 5/15/15 at 7:34pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Combined DAC+amp needed - tubes for under $600? Last post on 5/23/15 at 6:30am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD700 Amplifier Questions? Last post on 2/10/15 at 2:28pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- [Review] Woo Audio WA7, a very unscientific review Last post on 1/27/15 at 2:27pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- New Grados or something else? $1000 budget (new or used) Last post on 1/5/15 at 1:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
I've never put in-ears with different drivers in my ears before so I had no idea of what to expect when it came to the T-Peos Altone 350 Hybrid 3 driver IEM. So thanks to CTC Audio who put the...
At the time this review was written, the Ausdom M06 was on sale for $52.99 USD on Amazon. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
[Originally posted at Basshead.Club] Bring on the thunder and lightning. Aurisonics’ flagship triple driver hybrid combines the incredible sub-bass of the ASG-B’s 14.2mm dynamic driver...
I personally thought these were a lame purchase after i had bought 'em. About a week later i just left my apartment and left them shouting out opeth and other metal with the bass in 4/4 position...
Introduction & Build Quality The SennGrado is a mod in which the drivers of the Sennheiser PX-100 II are removed and mounted in Grado style wooden cups. Variation between pairs, of course, is very...
Wa7 amp dropout issue
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
If you are using a USB port as the output from the PC try all of the ports available to see if one gives you better results. To me it sounds like a USB 3.0 issue. Switching USB ports should hopefully fix the issue.
If that does not work try a different USB cable. It may sound silly, but many users have reported that using different USB cables have fixed this issue. It does not have to be expensive, just try a few different types.
Finally, it could be the USB driver itself specially if it is an ASUS driver.
One person with similar issues found this result:
"I deleted the ASMedia USB3 driver, then I Uninstalled all USB3 and USB ports from Hardware Manager. Then I rebooted and let Windows 8.1 auto-configure them. The Modi works fine in the blue USB3 port with Windows drivers. All my other USB things are plugged in the USB 2.0."
- Wa7 amp dropout issue
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › 소라해외카지노주소ぉ∠wbc333.com∠ぉ소라해외카지노주소소라해외카지노주소 11 seconds ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 15 seconds ago
- › New Beyer DT1350 34 seconds ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 37 seconds ago
- › 강원랜드카지노체험ヨ®wbc333.com®ヨ강원랜드카지노체험강원랜드카지노체험 40 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 58 seconds ago
- › 부산카지노체험セ∴wbc333.com∴セ부산카지노체험부산카지노체험 59 seconds ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 1 minute ago
- › 라스베가스클럽ぜ⊂wbc333.com⊂ぜ라스베가스클럽라스베가스클럽 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › T-Peos Altone 350 Hybrid 3 driver IEM by Peter West
- › AUSDOM M06 Over-ear Stereo Bluetooth Headphones Wireless + Wired... by Hisoundfi
- › Aurisonics ASG-2.5 Generic Fit Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitors in... by Luckbad
- › Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro Black by 69Beyer
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by The Plaidypus
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by m1ku
- › Monster PowerBeats Sport Headphones by HeadPhones ON
- › ALO Audio - The New Rx by mscott58
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by bodopopa
- › Audiofly AF120 In-Ear Headphones by Woodhouse
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2