Since receiving my Wa7 there has been issues regarding drop outs and crackles for about 4 seconds every 30 minutes or so. The issue appears to cause the sound to lag in regards to any video content that I am using. I am using Windows 8 and have updated the drivers supplied by Woo. It's slightly startling as from looking all over the internet I cannot find a single person having the same or a remotely similar issue. This isn't remote to a single media player, it is across all computer audio. Checking with the DPC latency checker it is definitely an issue with latency and not one with the amplifier itself. Anyone had a similar issue in regards to conflicting drivers or problems with the DAC? Any help would be much appreciated.
- productWooAudio WA7 Firefliestagged by nightmancometh, 6/11/14
Related Forum Threads
- [Review] WA7 & LCD-2F: DAC shoot-out & tube guide [UPDATED] Last post on 5/15/15 at 7:34pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Combined DAC+amp needed - tubes for under $600? Last post on 2/19/15 at 10:52pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD700 Amplifier Questions? Last post on 2/10/15 at 2:28pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- [Review] Woo Audio WA7, a very unscientific review Last post on 1/27/15 at 2:27pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- New Grados or something else? $1000 budget (new or used) Last post on 1/5/15 at 1:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
overall nice headphones, with proper bass and sound and i am still burning it, rest of things i will discuss after complete burning process
I had to finally put my Shure 4ECs to rest and have been on the search for months to find a replacement. I like sub bass and a balanced sound and value build quality. My Shures were built tough...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Brainwavz continues to step up their game. This time it's in the realm of Bluetooth! The BLU-100 is a budget-priced IEM that is very well-designed and offers very good sound for anyone that needs...
Dont let these tiny guys disappoint you by looks. Plug them in and you wont believe your ears. These are that good, It sounds like large over ear headphones. I have owned many earbuds like...
Woo WA7 Issue
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Hmm my friend was having issues with dropout using his Schiit stack and we resolved it by going in and disabling the Wi-Fi in Start --> Run --> Device Manager --> finding the wifi component and right-click and 'disable'. Not sure if that will help but you can try it out. Also, try unplugging all USB devices from your PC except for just the WA7.
- Woo WA7 Issue
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Chord Hugo 14 seconds ago
- › HIFIMAN Flagship Headphone HE1000 Beta Testing Opportunity -... 18 seconds ago
- › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon, CyberX, Qpad Thread 42 seconds ago
- › stax SRD-7 adapter capacitor replacement question? noob question 43 seconds ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 1 minute ago
- › New Audio Technica Woodies: ATH-W1000Z announced 2 minutes ago
- › Marshall Mode EQ, a very underrated set 2 minutes ago
- › RHA T20: in-ear headphone featuring DualCoil™ driver technology. 4 minutes ago
- › Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid... 4 minutes ago
- › Luxury & Precision L5 32bit DSD Portable Lossless Music Player with... 6 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by sagar khichi
- › RHA MA750i by Onthecoast
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by YoYo JoKeR
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by JoeDoe
- › Edifier Hi-Fi Stereo Headphone (H180 Black) by sharonbava
- › Ultimate Ears 200vi Noise-Isolating Headset, Blue by dkshifat
- › T-Peos Altone 150 in-ear monitor with detachable cables, mic and... by Hisoundfi
- › Beyerdynamic EDT 250 Velour Padded Earcushions for DT250, DT280,... by Trevayne10
- › Xiaomi Pistion III Youth Edition by julian67
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s... by Courageousbo
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2