Woo WA5 + Parts Upgrade + Teflon Socket + lots of tubes + cables
Will Ship To: Anywhere
I sell my Woo WA5 with Parts Upgrade and Teflon Socket tube to raise money. The unit is 3 years old and I'm the second owner. I'm located in France. I use it with the HD800 and Abyss and it's pure bliss.
I have a lot of tubes
• 1 pair RCA NOS 5Y3GT - waiting to receive
• 1 pair RAYTHEON 5Y3GT - waiting to receive
• 1 pair 6FG8 Kenrad + adapter from Woo - waiting to receive
• 1 pair 5R4GY military RCA 1940s-Brent Jessee (US)-NOS matched - less than 220h
• 1 pair GZ34 brown base 1960s-Brent Jessee (US)-NOS matched - less than 200h
• 1 pair GZ34 black base 1960s f32 - ebay US-NOS matched - for test purpose - less than 200h
• 2 pairs 5R4GY-Langrex(ebay UK)-NOS matched - less than 70h
• 2 pairs 6SN7W military JAN 1940s-Brent Jessee (US)-NOS matched - 1pair less than 200, 1 pair never used
• 1 pair 6SN7W military JAN 1940s (ebay US)-NOS matched - less than 400h
• 1 pair 6SN7 GE (stock)-NOS matched - less than 10h
• 1 pair EML 300B Mesh-JAC-MUSIC (DE) - less than 220h
• 1 pair Taralabs RSC Vector 1 RCA interconnect - included when I buy it
I ask 2900 euros for all the package + shipping (I'm from France FREE for European country) + paypal or you can use wire bank transfer.
I had ajusted the K1K price.
Shipping cost are 140 euros for European country and I eat this cost.
Price with the AKG K1000 will be 3750 euros.
Edited by Hun7er - 5/10/14 at 5:16am